• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Monkey D Luffy

The way MonkeMan acts like he debate when in actuality his "arguments" consist of failed jokes and memes makes me think he's just some dude who hasn't passed the first grade.

stephen-a-smith-cowboys.gif

Kachon coming to a thread to have a page long argument with me for no ******* reason to then rage quit the thread as if he didn't start the fight

Brother says argument as if this wasn't the bullshit he's been sending for the past couple hours
You're still waffling? Shush.
The way Kachon acts like he doesn't know shit about the verse and characters makes me think he's just some dude who reads OP for Sanji's feats.
It's as if you don't read any part of One Piece that doesn't have Sanji in it, truly despicable behavior.

Come to think of it what can Orochi do against Luffy turning his brain to rubber and ******* up his head?
Also can he still fight when he's just a blob who got blasted to smithereens?
Leave please. You've already voted. Sending random shit to clutter the thread isn't helping either side. If you have nothing to add, stop sending messages.
Hop off.

I looked at all of them and I still don't see how it changes much because he's reforming using the bodies of others which again, won't happen as the only person there is Luffy.

Guys…..shut the **** up…

Anyways, back on topic:

Orochi FRA😈

No but for real. The big issue Luffy has here is that Orochi is damn near 4x stronger and more durable than Luffy. Meaning he’s not doing too much damage while Orochi is doing relatively substantial damage. Not only that but Orochi also has 2x attack reflection and like insane regen. The durability advantage means whatever damage Luffy does manages to do, he would likely be fine thanks to those factors.

Luffy has some good counters like pre cog however Orochi has like an insane amount of highly skilled danmaku which I don’t see Luffy being able to dodge literally 100% of the time. At some point he’d have to retaliate if for nothing else but to block Orochi’s incoming onslaught. And thanks to Orochi’s sizable AP advantage he’d definitely start whittling the dude away.

He’s got some other moves in his arsenal like transmutation as well as durability negation that way, however he’d actually have to first touch or impact some part of Orochi’s body for him to perform those moves which is highly difficult in the case with Orochi because his body is so malleable-like and can straight up open up giant mouth holes in the center of his body and fire melting beams from it. So it’s not like that part of Orochi’s body is really viable for Luffy to physically interact with either.

So Orochi wins for me.

please shut up with these shitpost ass responses btw this is hard to watch
Grow up holy shit.
Guys…..shut the **** up…

Anyways, back on topic:

Orochi FRA😈

No but for real. The big issue Luffy has here is that Orochi is damn near 4x stronger and more durable than Luffy. Meaning he’s not doing too much damage while Orochi is doing relatively substantial damage. Not only that but Orochi also has 2x attack reflection and like insane regen. The durability advantage means whatever damage Luffy does manages to do, he would likely be fine thanks to those factors.

Luffy has some good counters like pre cog however Orochi has like an insane amount of highly skilled danmaku which I don’t see Luffy being able to dodge literally 100% of the time. At some point he’d have to retaliate if for nothing else but to block Orochi’s incoming onslaught. And thanks to Orochi’s sizable AP advantage he’d definitely start whittling the dude away.

He’s got some other moves in his arsenal like transmutation as well as durability negation that way, however he’d actually have to first touch or impact some part of Orochi’s body for him to perform those moves which is highly difficult in the case with Orochi because his body is so malleable-like and can straight up open up giant mouth holes in the center of his body and fire melting beams from it. So it’s not like that part of Orochi’s body is really viable for Luffy to physically interact with either.

So Orochi wins for me.
These seem like fair points.
Though I bet Luffy could take his fire without much problems, plus his transmutation ( he turns him into rubber and stretches him out ) might make him LESS malleable, actually.

Though I bet Luffy could take his fire without much problems, plus his transmutation ( he turns him into rubber and stretches him out ) might make him LESS malleable, actually.
I mean those are still heat blasts 4 times his durability, he might resist the burn but not the attack itself.

Also, less malleable? how? has it shown to do that? hell if it turns parts of Orochi's body into rubber similar to Luffy's then that's just giving Orochi an advantage.

Orochi already does stuff like this. I don't think Luffy turning him into rubber would do anything to hinder his fighting ability at all.

It’s not so much the fire burning Luffy but more say being a dangerous area for Luffy to try and attack in general. Cause if Luffy tries to say attack his mid-section, Orochi can just open the mouth he has in his chest and fire a blast attack right back at him right.

When I say malleable it’s cause Orochi’s body is like made up in parts right. Like see how he forms an arm out of multiple snake-dragons.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkY5MTcyNjk4NjUyMjI1MTY3NjYlMkYwNTEucG5n

If Luffy touches like one of those snake things on Orochi’s arm sure it might render it unusable but he has like 100 others he can use to form the rest of his body ya know.

Yeah that's what I was gonna say, Orochi doesn't really have a "single" body. It's composed of a ton of dragons so it isn't really a big deal if Luffy manages to transmutate some of them...
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5MTcyNjk3OTczMTY3MjY3ODQlMkYwNDIucG5n

(Look closely, every part of Orochi IS a dragon)

I mean those are still heat blasts 4 times his AP, he might resist the burn but not the attack itself.

Also, less malleable? how? has it shown to do that? hell if it turns parts of Orochi's body into rubber similar to Luffy's then that's just giving Orochi an advantage.
You say that it can change shape and form holes and what not, which implies it's like clay or something.
Turning it into rubber would probably make it less "free".

The heat blasts point is pretty fair though.

It’s not so much the fire burning Luffy but more say being a dangerous area for Luffy to try and attack in general. Cause if Luffy tries to say attack his mid-section, Orochi can just open the mouth he has in his chest and fire a blast attack right back at him right.

When I say malleable it’s cause Orochi’s body is like made up in parts right. Like see how he forms an arm out of multiple snake-dragons.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkY5MTcyNjk4NjUyMjI1MTY3NjYlMkYwNTEucG5n

If Luffy touches like one of those snake things on Orochi’s arm sure it might render it unusable but he has like 100 others he can use to form the rest of his body ya know.
He seems quite tricky, I might retract my vote for Luffy but I gotta think about it.
I'll be back in the morning, I'm tired.

Luffy has passive statistics amp that lines up with every time he laughs, and G5 is like always laughing.
I forget about this, yeah Luffy definitely has good wincons on the table so I won't retract my vote just yet.
Also this may not be notable for this fight but he can make things out of the smoke surrounding him ( see here ) and rubberize things just by having his body touch them ( also see in the previous image where he does this to a pipe ).

I've concluded that luffy's prediction is going to be a complete ******* joke here
he's gonna be completely surrounded by martial arts tentacle danmaku, so regardless if he sees it coming it's going to be the equivalent of being surrounded by lions and being like "hohoho, I will win because my prediction tells me that the one on the left is going to maul me, and then the one on the right is going to maul me" and then you get mauled

on another note, orochi's AP feat wasn't calced for LS, which could change things

Back