• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Monkey D Luffy

Dies of cringe
shut-up-shut-up-one-piece-fan.gif

I'm not sure how this type of reflection would work on a punch or his horns, as there's not really anything to send back at Orochi.
If it's a punch the punch gers sent back, remember how Luffy once reflected Cracker's sword attack despite that being uh, impossible since there was nothing to really reflect back at him? It still worked so I'd imagine it'd be no different here.

Luffy doesn't really need reflect the attack back at Orochi anyway, since they'd still be able to use their reflection to redirect attacks away from them.

I'll drop a comment later regarding on who'll win this, it's definitely a mix up but at the moment I am slightly leaning towards Luffy but I'll be sure when I do an in depth analysis.

Last edited:
Orochi should then be able to coat the absorbed parts with his dura neg and cut Luffy up from the inside.

Oh and his technique mimicry scans:

The most notable thing here is that Orochi replicated the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist instantly. The moment Garou revealed his hand doing the gesture indicative of the technique, he and his dragons (even the horns somehow) were able to copy and perform it perfectly

He should be able to keep up with him considering he kept up with Drunken Kaidou who also has Technique Mimicry ( really he was just copying Luffy's Future Sight and Gatling attacks but still ).

Can Luffy attack Orochi in any way that doesn't revolve around directly hitting him? If Luffy damages him his body will start absorbing through touch to try and regenerate.

Can Luffy attack Orochi in any way that doesn't revolve around directly hitting him? If Luffy damages him his body will start absorbing through touch to try and regenerate.
Iirc Orochi's absorbtion only works in a particular state, but even if that's the case Hao let's you hit the opponent without direct contact, same with advanced Ryuo.

In that case he can probably just keep wearing him out safely.
That being said, the only part of Orochi's internals that would be worth attacking is his heart element due to his immortalities and such (wich also likely scales to his durability value as well.). Not to mention the feat he has was done specifically through storing and compressing that energy inside him and goign by the panels where he gets destroyed his body is mostly made of homogeneous tissue and plasma/lava.
SUE6dfY.png
u2ncKbx.png

Back