• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Monkey D Luffy

But the problem here is Luffy has both really good precog and high unpredictability in this key, making hitting him much harder
Given the fact that Luffy can only do somewhat substantial damage to Orochi via Ryou while in his giant form, I don't think his Precog will help him much here, as Orochi's horns would be like small but powerful pins hitting him. There's not much to dodge while in that form.

Also, Orochi could very easily just surround Luffy with his dragons and horns with each of them having durability negation that would cut him up from the inside out.

Luffy is shown to still be weak to cutting attacks while in Gear 5th, which is practically Orochi's entire arsenal outside of heat attacks.

I'm voting Orochi due to Luffy not having any answer to his immortality, no answer to absorption (Orochi's raw AP would overpower Luffy's haki), no good answer to Orochi's danmaku of long ranged cutting shockwaves, shapeshifting, and technique copying.

Given the fact that Luffy can only do somewhat substantial damage to Orochi via Ryou while in his giant form, I don't think his Precog will help him much here, as Orochi's horns would be like small but powerful pins hitting him. There's not much to dodge while in that form.

Also, Orochi could very easily just surround Luffy with his dragons and horns with each of them having durability negation that would cut him up from the inside out.

Luffy is shown to still be weak to cutting attacks while in Gear 5th, which is practically Orochi's entire arsenal outside of heat attacks.

I'm voting Orochi due to Luffy not having any answer to his immortality, no answer to absorption (Orochi's raw AP would overpower Luffy's haki), no good answer to Orochi's danmaku of long ranged cutting shockwaves, shapeshifting, and technique copying.
Cutting don't mean much ngl

One:
His immortality is just nutty regen which Luffy can probably still win against by destroying his entire body.
Two: His cutting shockwaves are something he took before ( Rokougan, for example ).
He's not a huge problem for him.

He was still alive after being turned to paste by Saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc5ODkxNDc3MTklMkY5MTcyNzU1MDUzNzAyMDYyNDglMkZwXzM0LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5MTcyNzU1MjA3ODg0ODQxMDYlMkZwXzM2LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyNzgxNTIzMzY3NDg2MDUlMkYxOC5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNzgxNTk0MjkzMDg0NjYlMkYxOS5wbmc=

Mind you this is an extreme example of his stamina and immortality because Orochi is 4 times more durable than Luffy's AP and wouldn't take anything near the amount of damage Saitama inflicted on him to reach this state.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but he literally had to absorb people to survive that.
Which won't happen here.
No it's not?

Something that he can't do. What are you on about dude. I think you're forgetting who has the AP and Dura advantage here.
Luffy can easily dura neg/transmute him so this is a really dumb argument.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but he literally had to absorb people to survive that.
Which won't happen here.
Mind you this is an extreme example of his stamina and immortality because Orochi is 4 times more durable than Luffy's AP and wouldn't take anything near the amount of damage Saitama inflicted on him to reach this state.
Do I have to make it more clear?

Besides, the only way to start absorbing people and monsters is to survive the punch on the first place and then climb up the magma chamber he was in. So yes, he did survive being turned into goo by Saitama.

The point is that Luffy would have to make absurd amounts of damage to put Orochi down (which I don't think will happen) and even then he would still be alive and trying to absorb him.

Do I have to make it more clear?

Besides, the only way to start absorbing people and monsters is to survive the punch on the first place and then climb up the magma chamber he was in. So yes, he did survive being turned into goo by Saitama.

The point is that Luffy would have to make absurd amounts of damage to put Orochi down (which I don't think will happen) and even then he would still be alive and trying to absorb him.
"I got hit in the ribs with a hammer and it ****** me up badly but I survived a few minutes before passing so I could survive it!!"
That's how this sounds.
If he had to absorb people to survive ( he even said he needs more blood btw ) then he's ultimately not gonna live past that attack without outside help.
And in a case like this Luffy can just use Bajrang Gun ( island sized fist infused with Advanced Haki ) and flatten him like a pancake.

"I got hit in the ribs with a hammer and it ****** me up badly but I survived a few minutes before passing so I could survive it!!"
That's how this sounds.
If he had to absorb people to survive ( he even said he needs more blood btw ) then he's ultimately not gonna live past that attack without outside help
What? He was still alive and definitely not "passing" he needed to absorb bodies to fully regenerate his body, it's literally what he says 🗿
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNzgxNTk0MjkzMDg0NjYlMkYxOS5wbmc=

..That he's can stop the heads from jumping his ass?
The heads and horns coated with attack reflection and durability negation?

Not only are there tens, possibly hundreds of attacks at once while Luffy only has 2, they are coated in the things above, and Orochi has higher AP, so they would get sent back to Luffy with Orochi's already 4x power added with 2x Luffy's AP value, and they would just cut Luffy from the inside out.

The heads and horns coated with attack reflection and durability negation?

Not only are there tens, possibly hundreds of attacks at once while Luffy only has 2, they are coated in the things above, and Orochi has higher AP, so they would get sent back to Luffy with Orochi's already 4x power added with 2x Luffy's AP value, and they would just cut Luffy from the inside out.
Read Luffy's page for once what the ****?
He literally has both of the abilities you listed.
It's as if you don't read any part of One Piece that doesn't have Sanji in it, truly despicable behavior.

Back