• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier-Accurate Hero Association

So we know that the heroes are ranked in the Hero Association by a number of factors, including popularity and activity and whatnot, but how would S-Class be organized if it was strictly who would beat who in a fight?

Organization based solely on combat effectiveness and powerscaling

Blast

Tornado of Terror

Bofoy

Flashy Flash

Bang

Superalloy Darkshine

Child Emperor (with Brave Giant)

Metal Bat (Pumped Up)

Genos (current gear)

Atomic Samurai

Watchdog Ma

Metal Bat

Drive Knight

Genos (Post-G4)

Child Emperor

Pig God

Zombiema

Pri-Pri-Prisoner (currently)

Tanktop Master/Genos

Pri-Pri-Prisoner (DSK Arc)

King (One Punch Man)

Metal Knight would be 3. Hundreds of S class level robots, Boros's ship, a giant AT-AT walker.

The extent of his arsenal isn't even fully known to the hero association.

Watchdog Man has nothing to scale off of.

Could be argued he's above Metal Bat comparing their performances against Garou but there's a lot of factors going into that.

Flashy Flash after Bang. It can definitely be argued that he's above Bang, but atm Bang's resume outclasses his.

Superalloy should probably be high up somewhere. He has stated himself has has been stated by others to be one of the phyically strongest people in the entire organization, and was able to take many hits from Garou.

I'd assume he'd at least be above Metal Bat

Seems like the fights against Garou and Carnage Kabuto would be the best metric to measure their abilities

Flashy Flash was stated to be capable of taking out by Garou to be able to defeat his previous form which overpowered Darkshine. That same form was able to perform the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist which require both Bang and Bomb to perform by himself. So I'm pretty sure everything points towards Flashy Flash being above Bang. Since he could beat someone that's essentially Bang x2.

Also Atomic Samurai is definitely not stronger than Darkshine. Darkshine was at least able to survive some casual attacks from Awakened Garou while Atomic Samurai was pretty much ko'd after one hit.

Bang with the abandonment is essentially Bang x2 already tbh. Also Darkshine over Atomic. And May as well put King at 17.

Darkshine is significantly stronger than Atomic Samurai. He certainly performed better against Garou than AS did.

I would say Zombieman is definitely above Puri-Puri Prisoner and Tanktop Master. And for Puri-Puri Prisoner and Tank-Top Master, I would say Puri-Puri Prisoner is above Tanktop.

Zombieman is the weakest. Surprisingly strong all things considered but the weakest of the S-Class by far. He needs really powerful weaponry and his broken ass Regenerationn to keep up.

TTM and PPP is a little up in the air. PPP can easily dispatch a monster that was equal in strength to DSK with less than half his power (quite a lot of progress I must say) and TTM is comparable to Post Super Fight Genos whose previous armor set could also dispatch DSK quite easily. Really hard to say.

Dont get me wrong. While physically he is the weakest, he has, as you said, his broken Regenerationn. And his weaponary, while very simple, are very effective if you ask me.

He could defeat Sea King with some difficulty, and could beat a weakened Carnage, so he's probably around the level of Sea King Arc Genos

Zombieman's regen puts him above PPP and TTM, although he is physically inferior to them he would eventually beat them.

Sorry, I thought this was ranking them on pure AP alone. Tho most of his victories are much more about outlasting his opponents more than anything else, so its difficult to know how well he'd perfrom against the rest of the S-Class. How well would he handle being stomped into paste?

How the hell do we rank Drive Knight properly? It feels appropriate to place him above Genos but that's purely speculation, he could be weaker than PPP and TTM for all we know. His one showing so far was casualy taking out a bunch of Tigers, even Zombieman could do that.

I think he's at the minimum stronger than Genos just by implications, but yeah we have nothing concrete to go off of.

This is just my rankings based on current information, feel free to make any corrections as you see fit

1. Blast

2. Tatsumaki

3. Metal Knight

4. Flashy Flash

5. Bang

6. Superalloy Darkshine

7. Child Emperor

8. Metal Bat

9. Atomic Samurai

10. Watchdog Man

11. Pig God

12. Drive Knight

13. Genos

14. Puri-Puri Prisoner

15. Tanktop Master

16. Zombieman

17. King

Watchdogman > Metal Bat, the latter would only defeat garou when amped by willpower after a long fight, the first one didn't give him a chance and forced him to run.

Post Psychic Sister arc? Hm, maybe not. I don't know what Watchdog Man or Pig God's standing is against Dragons, from what I can tell they can easily take out practically any demon level threat where MA Genos, PPP, TTM and Zombieman would struggle to take out mid to high level one's, but I'm unsure whether they can take on Dragon level threats or not. So I guess since current Genos can take out Dragons he should probably be placed under Metal Bat.

I'm aware WDM put up a better fight against Garou than MB did, but MB wasn't pumped up enough yet. Or perhaps he was only pumped up enough to match his current advasary, since Garou was only Demon level at the time. Garou states that his strength rises proportionally to the amount of damage he's taken, so he could only match Garou at the time.

But the thing is that ONE has stated that MB wasn't joking when he said he could take out Dragon level threat, making him one of the 7 (aside from Blast and current Genos) S-Class heroes who could defintively do so. Even Bang and Darkshine was impressed by the power of his swings. But the thing with WDM is that we haven't seen how he compares to dragon level threats, he's casually taken out just about every demon he's come across, but how far does that go? His PL is very much speculation, that's why I feel its safest to put MB above him for now.

Would also like to point out that Garou struggled to keep up with WDM because of his animalistic fighting style which Garou was not adept at fighting against at that point. He's was obviously stronger of course but that wasn't the only factor. Along with that, tho its unknown how much effort WDM put, Garou did still manage to take some hits from him, wheras he would've been severly injured had he taken even a single hit from MB.

Still not sure who's stronger between PPP and TTM.

On one hand we have direct statements from PPP himself saying he's the weakest S class, but on the other hand his current showings are more impressive.

Tetsucabrah said:
Still not sure who's stronger between PPP and TTM.
On one hand we have direct statements from PPP himself saying he's the weakest S class, but on the other hand his current showings are more impressive.
I'd argue PPP is superior currently, since the manga gave him more buffs and screentime so far. Plus he has been improving himself almost every time we see him (dark angel rush, angel crawl, regen, bunch of resistances, can now kill demons casually)

I also agree that PPP has the edge, even with comparable strength he has far more abilities and techniques. He has better regen, can supress his pain, can use accumulated battle damage to increase his strength, can use his hair as body armor, can rapidly dig underground, and specializes in rapid punch combos which would deal much more damage per second than single punches would.

Basically all of this https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Puri-Puri_Prisoner#Fighting_Style

I agree with you guys, it's just PPP's statement contradicts that.

Unless he was saying he was inferior to the other S class heroes in the strike team specifically.

He's weaker than Zombieman, that's for sure. This may just be a case of someone underestimating themselves.

I just can't imagine the gap between TTM and PPP being larger than 2x, such a gap is so small it wouldn't come close to negating PPP's many advantages. Again all evidence points to them being comparable in strength, for reasons shown above, namely:

"PPP can easily dispatch a monster that was equal in strength to DSK with less than half his power (quite a lot of progress I must say) and TTM is comparable to Post Super Fight Genos whose previous armor set could also dispatch DSK quite easily"

Question, Black Sperm and Melzalgald not withstanding, has Atomic Samurai actually taken out any Dragon level threats?

How is Flashy>Bang? Flashy hasnt done much nor has beaten any dragon threat that are close to gums and Fuhrer Ugly. As for Darkshine being beaten by Garou, this is massive misinformation as Darkshine lost because of his thoughts about losing which leads his durability and focus to lower. However prior to that Garous attacks were not even working.

Back