• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Firestar vs Satou Kazuma

Group A:
Match 6:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
Tough loss for Firestar but he looks to bounce back with 3 points but this time it's Notorious Kazuma already rocking with 3 points as Kazuma enters his 2nd Official match.

Results:
Firestar:
Satou Kazuma:
Inconclusive:

Gkb4LuX.jpg

no he can use to the thing i said above or even like using a fireball and such, even in his profile he can make a sword using the ice and water abilities
I only let Kazuma in because I was told his elemental magic was non combat applicable, and that he is mainly a melee fighter....

No problem with creating swords and stuff but I let him in on the basis his vast magical prowess was actually much more limited than it sounds on paper

Never said it wasn't combat applicable I said it isnt something he abuses or starts with, and he very much isn't crazy with those abilities.

He can make water and fire, yeah. Isn't there other people in this tournament that can do the same thing?

It was more Ice I had issue with, can he freeze people?

Yes but as far as I'm concerned I don't remember him doing this in a combat situation. He used it once against Megumin but that was a very specific scenario.

Also, how is Kazuma considered to be too much when someone in this tournament has 9 lives? Seriously... That's far crazier than Kazumas stuff.

Yes but as far as I'm concerned I don't remember him doing this in a combat situation. He used it once against Megumin but that was a very specific scenario.

Also, how is Kazuma considered to be too much when someone in this tournament has 9 lives? Seriously... That's far crazier than Kazumas stuff.
The 9 lives person was allowed because it can be nulled with bodily harm as grievous as say a throat slash, and also because they’re a cat

The 9 lives person was allowed because it can be nulled with bodily harm as grievous as say a throat slash, and also because they’re a cat
Oh. Yeah the cat just loses then. Kazuma uses a sword and will go for incapacitation if it resurrects a few times.

Oh. Yeah the cat just loses then. Kazuma uses a sword and will go for incapacitation if it resurrects a few times.
The cat does have the skill advantage and has stuff going for him with stealth Mastery and the fact he approaches humans with caution
Firestar might also have the AP advantage

The cat does have the skill advantage and has stuff going for him with stealth Mastery and the fact he approaches humans with caution
Firestar might also have the AP advantage
Stealth mastery doesn't work here. Kazuma has enemy detection and enhanced senses. The skill should allow the cat to hand on for a bit but I think Kazuma's luck and far superior range can handle it.

Firestar gets skewered by the sword. Any decently major organ damage with just negate the nine lives. One good skewer or slash and Firestar loses it all.

Firestar does have natural reluctance against humans and decent stealth mastery, allowing them a good starting position. That being said, as soon as Firestar comes in claws-a-blazing, he gets like one shot in and gets murked.

AP is either Firestar 1.17x or Satou 2.62x, depending on what you do. Physical AP doesn't much matter here. Satou has Peak Human versus Below Average Human LS, so he also has an LS advantage. Stamina is vague for both so expect around the same thing, and Satou also has the Intelligence advantage.

Not sure if Firestar has any wincon whatsoever?

Satou merks.

As much as I enjoy the Warriors series, there's a reason why canonically no cat actual goes out of their way to fight a human. Firestar is kinda mismatched with everybody here.

Back