• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Giovanni Potage vs Satou Kazuma

I was asked to give input

One GOOD blow for a 6.5 or something like that AP advantage hurts a lot and should break bones at minimun

Satou can only win with his magic and skill, in a Ap contest he is at an absurd disadvantage and his luck could influence the match in a way+ Steal to steal his bat, but his critical 13 still makes him being able to be 9-C if anything (is 9-B if used with the bat, without the bat should be at minimun 9-C)

So, choose, AP advantage vs variety advantage

Not to mention Giovanni can teleport behind Kazuma for a free hit, and then just finish the job with his grenades from range

It's also gonna be super hard for Kazuma to kill Gio with a x6.2 AP disadvantage plus Gio's epithet has healing applications, so yeah
Yeah Kazuma can barely hurt Gio, and Gio can just heal from any damage he takes and then deal several times more back. This might be a stomp

Yeah I’ve checked Kazuma is 1.02 Kilojoules

he’s picked up wins against characters that AP stomp him...

well if that’s the case his chances of winning this tournament just fell to about 0 lmao
where its says that?

And my final answer because I don´t like Kazuma at all for being a filthy usurper of my name

If he has a bow, his arrows would always lands on weak points like eyes, drain touch would work, he has stealth, etc
Gio can just heal from any damage
Only once

For now, Giovanni has more probability of winning, the problem is landing that hit that gives the victory, good luck for the debaters on false Kazuma side

And my final answer because I don´t like Kazuma at all for being a filthy usurper of my name

If he has a bow, his arrows would always lands on weak points like eyes, drain touch would work, he has stealth, etc

Only once

For now, Giovanni has more probability of winning, the problem is landing that hit that gives the victory, good luck for the debaters on false Kazuma side
do you disrepect Chadzuma?

Teleportation can dodge the arrows, having low stamina doesn’t help negate such a damning AP disadvantage, see Firestar matches on why Stealth isn’t a massive help here

Wow... I missed a lot.

Kazuma went from first, all the way down to last.

He's now only able to beat the weaker characters in this tournament (that Jericho will now have to be removed).

And just when the tournament was getting interesting. I legit wanted to see Kenny Omega vs Kazuma.

just to be sure his match with Jericho will be added to the profile? since ap wasn't a problem there

just to be sure his match with Jericho will be added to the profile? since ap wasn't a problem there
Jericho is very, very skilled. Kazuma's luck is heavily dependent on how skilled his opponent is.

There's no doubt in my mind that Jericho will be fully capable of landing a hit on Kazuma.

Guys are we forgetting that Gio is only 9-C with one attack. Kazuma still holds the AP advantage.

This match is long over and Gio kinda only needs that one attack to damage Kazuma beyond repair soooo

you wouldn’t argue a 10-B with a Gun had an AP disadvantage against a 10-A

This match is long over and Gio kinda only needs that one attack to damage Kazuma beyond repair soooo

you wouldn’t argue a 10-B with a Gun had an AP disadvantage against a 10-A
Yeah because the gap between 10-B and 10-A is far less than the gap between 10-B and 9-C

Not to mention how is it enough? Kazuma has evasion skills that increase his speed and he'd easily be able to dodge the explosive soups. His Versatility completely negs Gio in this fight.

that’s all assuming Kazuma even knows the soups are about to hit him which he won’t cause Gio teleports behind him first

that’s all assuming Kazuma even knows the soups are about to hit him which he won’t cause Gio teleports behind him first
His senses will automatically detect Gio regardless. So yes, he will know.

Also doesn't Gio have a limited supply?

Besides, Grace was hit like over a day ago, no point continuing to argue
Grace last for 24 hours and it hasn't even been 24 hours since this match was made. I'm still able to make arguments regardless of his place in the tournament.

Oh jeez sorry my timelines all messed up, yeah this match only hit grace today huh

sorry the tournament was so streamlined this feels an eternity ago

Yeah because the gap between 10-B and 10-A is far less than the gap between 10-B and 9-C
Completely irrelevant to the analogy, the point is a character with an AP disadvantage physically but an AP advantage with a weapon he uses in character is usually treated as the one with an advantage.

Also, Gio’s durability scales to his weapon’s AP, so Kazuma has an extremely hard time killing someone 6x more durable than his attacks can blast through and can also heal.

His senses will automatically detect Gio regardless. So yes, he will know.
Even if he does, what does he even do? Gio will fire quicker than Kazuma will snatch, especially since Gio has a slight advantage, as he immediately knows Kazuma is there, while Kazuma still has to process what to do once he realises Gio is suddenly behind him

Completely irrelevant to the analogy, the point is a character with an AP disadvantage physically but an AP advantage with a weapon he uses in character is usually treated as the one with an advantage.

Also, Gio’s durability scales to his weapon’s AP, so Kazuma has an extremely hard time killing someone 6x more durable than his attacks can blast through and can also heal.
Kazuma can one shot people with comparable AP to him with his sword and some of his abilities.

6x durability advantage doesn't mean much when the guy can't hurt Kazuma because he'll be dodging the one thing that could hurt him.

Even if he does, what does he even do? Gio will fire quicker than Kazuma will snatch, especially since Gio has a slight advantage, as he immediately knows Kazuma is there, while Kazuma still has to process what to do once he realises Gio is suddenly behind him
He's not quicker than Kazuma because Kazuma has speed multipliers via Escape skill. What are you talking about?

He's not quicker than Kazuma because Kazuma has speed multipliers via Escape skill. What are you talking about?
Kazuma is not going to realise Giovanni is behind him, use his escape skill, and get away, all before Giovanni pulls a trigger. Be realistic

Back