• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022)

Someone already submitted him I still can't find AP tho
Dammit, I’ma go searching.
if you want my best guess before I go searching? 9.9 kj as that’s the highest value for breaking a bone and GoHan “feared what would happen if goku let his anger out on his bullies”

Dammit, I’ma go searching.
if you want my best guess before I go searching? 9.9 kj as that’s the highest value for breaking a bone and GoHan “feared what would happen if goku let his anger out on his bullies”
Only and only if what you are saying is true then I'll accept him but I'll still wait

Oh yeah.

Not really Literally, something as low as ripping out the throat(Hi Raggedstar) has overwhelmed their reassurection before, even if Firestar himself is super aware of this and will actively go out of his way to avoid attacks that'd do this
Yeah, considering how weak they are otherwise this is fine then

Would like to give a reminder to everyone to post the AP value of their characters. It makes it a lot easier for Pika and DD here.
Yes, please double check AP values meet requirement before proposing a character, I don’t have the time to check every characters and am basing decisions on P&A and other stats

Kinetic Energy means they one shot everyone by charging at them, so sadly probably not, willing to hear other’s opinions on this though
I mean, can't they easily just dodge the lions trying to ram them down?

Question about Nigel's AP, wouldn't he be baseline 9-C+, or perhaps lower due to how bone breaking feats are treated?

"A bone of a deceased 52-year-old woman only required 375 Joules of energy when the force was applied within five degrees of the orientation of the collagen fibers. But the force increased exponentially when they applied it at anything over 50 degrees away from that orientation, up to 9920 Joules when they applied a nearly perpendicular force.

"So, breaking a bone would require 375-9920 Joules, depending on the angle of attack. That's Street level to Street level+."

Back