• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Rachel Lindt vs Licorne

MATCH WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ARMASTER VS LICORNE

Round 1 Match 4:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.
Results:
Licorne: 3 (Brutelho, Adem, Psychomaster)
Rachel Lindt: 8 (Demonic, Pepper, Apeironaxim, Noneless21, Pikeman, YmTheSuper, FinePoint, Random)
Inconclusive:

Peppersalt vs Adem-Werlock69

Last edited:
Battle of the tournament’s intellectuals....

What’s the situation with Armsmaster’s P&A? I’m assuming we would have banned him with those hax normally, so what’s up with them apart from what’s at face value?

Battle of the tournament’s intellectuals....

What’s the situation with Armsmaster’s P&A? I’m assuming we would have banned him with those hax normally, so what’s up with them apart from what’s at face value?
Well his dura negation comes from his staff. The molecular severing simply means he can slash through everything that doesn't resist matter manip. Can be dodged

His info analysis functions like precog, allowing him to perform the best actions based on observable things and his is >baseline due to him being a lot more advanced than his employees who also have an inferior ability

Wait, so he has a durability negating weapon, and pseudo-precognition through info analysis

we literally blocked characters for having precognition levels of info analysis multiple times, and dura neg is just a whole other issue in of itself

did anyone actually approve armsmaster making it through or did they just get added after a while cus nobody said anything

did anyone actually approve armsmaster making it through or did they just get added after a while cus nobody said anything
im pretty sure somebody pointed out his "one-shot hax" but nothing was said about it then and I was gonna point it but kinda forgot so my bad

we literally blocked characters for having precognition levels of info analysis multiple times, and dura neg is just a whole other issue in of itself
Do you even see who I'm going up against? This is a Danganronpa character, I'm sure there's something broken about him too

I mean, Lu Niang Lan was allowed last tourney despite broken skill and dura neg, why not this guy?

Do you even see who I'm going up against? This is a Danganronpa character, I'm sure there's something broken about him too

I mean, Lu Niang Lan was allowed last tourney despite broken skill and dura neg, why not this guy?
This is a low hax tournament that is meant to focus on cqc, stuff like durability negation is far beyond the pedigree of the fighters here...

Well I mean RandomGuy was in charge of accepting characters so if they wanna DQ or keep them their choice

Well I mean RandomGuy was in charge of accepting characters so if they wanna DQ or keep them their choice
I mean if this is a CQC tournament and this character has info analysis that functions like precog meaning he'll be incredibly hard to hit and he'll be able to hit opponents with said Slash by predicting them into it since most fighters are going to get up close with him. maybe if fighters had range options so they didnt have to fight him up-close then sure but most of them really dont.

Yu and Gon were both blacklisted after they were proposed for the same pseudo-precognition Armsmaster has, there was a lengthy discussion about this in the OP thread and everything...

He really shouldn’t stay

I mean if this is a CQC tournament and this character has info analysis that functions like precog meaning he'll be incredibly hard to hit and he'll be able to hit opponents with said Slash by predicting them into it since most fighters are going to get up close with him. maybe if fighters had range options so they didnt have to fight him up-close then sure but most of them really dont.
Yeah, but he will still be able to predict them even if they had range options, right?

Yu and Gon were both blacklisted after they were proposed for the same pseudo-precognition Armsmaster has, there was a lengthy discussion about this in the OP thread and everything...

He really shouldn’t stay
I seriously don't wanna do this. I don't wanna piss Pepper off again... (not saying as an insult)

Yeah, but he will still be able to predict them even if they had range options, right?
i meant like range options as in guns since apparently he can just slash through stuff that doesn't resist matter manip... which is the whole tournament, so he could just simply cut through any blades they have

i meant like range options as in guns since apparently he can just slash through stuff that doesn't resist matter manip... which is the whole tournament, so he could just simply cut through any blades they have
I'm not allowing guns because of one guy.

If this guy is really this OP, then we'll have to remove him (Gon and Yu got removed for the same exact reasons).

I seriously don't wanna do this. I don't wanna piss Pepper off again... (not saying as an insult)
I'm not allowing guns because of one guy.

If this guy is really this OP, then we'll have to remove him (Gon and Yu got removed for the same exact reasons).
Honestly every tourney I've seen, the goal is to have a character that's just broken enough to beat everyone but not broken enough to be banned.

But fine, use her and give her 2 dogs

Honestly every tourney I've seen, the goal is to have a character that's just broken enough to beat everyone but not broken enough to be banned.

But fine, use her and give her 2 dogs
Please forgive me. I owe you one for this, seriously.

@DemonicDude, replace Armsmaster with Rachel Lindt please.

Well I mean you failed at the second bit lmao one look at the participant list should have told you dura neg would not fly

Licorne’s intellect is unmatched in the tournament yes, but yeah a 3v1 where 2 of those 1 have a half-decent AP advantage seems beyond his capabilities. Although how does the paralysis work? Do you get it just from touching his tie? If so the dogs will only get so much damage on him before he neutralises both, and he’s more than smart enough to manipulate this matches circumstances in his favour to make that more likely and sooner to happen

ig can Licorne take out the dogs reliably which doesn't seem like its gonna happen since the dogs are 217.55532412461056 Kilojoules way stronger then Licorne who is only 91 kilojoules
Normal Humans in Danganronpa are 91 Kilojoules.
Licorne easily overpowered and twisted Night Flyer's right arm, snapping its bones and kept up with Tsurugi Hitomoshi who's "capable of crushing the heart of a police officer through a bulletproof vest with his bare hands"

Well yeah Licorne is listed as > Kiyoko who has the 91 KJ AP, but it isn’t a huge help against the dogs. Still, it’s a little compensation

Licorne’s intellect is unmatched in the tournament yes, but yeah a 3v1 where 2 of those 1 have a half-decent AP advantage seems beyond his capabilities. Although how does the paralysis work? Do you get it just from touching his tie? If so the dogs will only get so much damage on him before he neutralises both, and he’s more than smart enough to manipulate this matches circumstances in his favour to make that more likely and sooner to happen
he does it by stabbing the opponent to make then fall unconscious so not touching although given his much smaller size to the dogs he could avoid them and stab them to take them out

Hmmmm yeah that seems a more than plausible way to neutralise the dogs. If he does manage that how is Rachel herself in a fight? If Licorne can best her with relative ease then I’d lean towards him

Licorne is also pretty skilled
He reached around his back and pulled something out from behind him. It wasn’t a flashlight or a walkie-talkie—

It was a gun.

“Die!”

The gun, equipped with a cylindrical silencer, was pointed squarely at us.

However, before he could pull the trigger, Lico had already made the first move. Lico picked up an abandoned umbrella from off the ground and flung it forward. It transformed into a javelin as it accelerated through the air and flew towards the guard.

But the umbrella wasn’t heading for the man’s body—it was aimed at the barrel of the gun. The tip of the umbrella slid right into the silencer.

Bullseye.

Naturally, the trigger couldn’t be pulled with the umbrella lodged into the barrel, and the weapon became too unwieldy to hold with one hand. After tugging at the umbrella for a few moments to no avail, the man cursed in some foreign language and tossed the gun to the side.

Those precious seconds were enough for Lico to sneak up behind the distracted guard. With no hesitation, he twisted the man’s right arm upwards with ease, bending it into a grotesque position. The sound of a bone snapping distinctly echoed through the air, even over the deafening fire alarm.

The guard let out a horrific scream as he fell to his knees and slammed face-down onto the ground.

Showing no mercy, Lico pressed his foot against the man’s neck, gaining full agency over his movement. The man was powerless to resist from underneath the small boy.

But Lico wasn’t finished with his assault. He pulled out a hammer from inside the suit around his arm. It wasn’t a small, garden-variety hammer you would use for a nail; the tool looked like it was entirely made of carbon steel, implying that it was designed to be used as a lethal weapon.

Lico raised the hammer over his head—
A moment before I was about to hang my head in despair, a black cloth fluttered through the air and landed on Hitomoshi’s face.

A suit jacket…?

Lico had flung the garment that had been around his arm.

With his free hand, Hitomoshi pulled the suit off his face. Once he did, he turned and faced the young boy standing in the snow.

“Come at me.” The boy loosened his tie and gestured for Hitomoshi to approach. “Mr. Former Ultimate.”

Hitomoshi appeared to accept the challenge. A wide, menacing grin formed on his face.

He tossed Kyoko aside like some sort of old toy and charged straight at Lico.

Lico had fully untied his tie.

With such a big disparity between their body sizes, I didn’t have much faith in a favorable outcome. Lico’s body looked to be thinner than Hitomoshi’s thighs. This was one fight he shouldn’t have picked.

Hitomoshi thrust out his right hand as he ran, prepared to grab onto Lico’s neck. Lico stood perfectly still, making no attempt to dodge the attack.

A smile spread across Hitomoshi’s face, filled with confidence in his certain victory.

Once he grabs Lico, it’s all over…

I felt an urge to scream.

But Hitomoshi’s arm suddenly froze midway through his attack.

Wrapped around Hitomoshi’s outstretched right forearm was Lico’s tie. Lico was pulling tightly on both ends, creating a bind around the man’s arm.

Hitomoshi winced. Blood began streaming out of the parts where Lico’s tie was wrapped around.

“There’s a thin wire inside. The more power you put into your prized muscles, the more the wire will eat into them.”

Paying no attention to Lico’s warning, Hitomoshi grit his teeth and clenched his right arm to try and break free.

“Aaaaaaaaargh!” he yelled.

Blood erupted from his arm, staining the surrounding snow bright red. The tie wouldn’t come off, no matter how much he resisted.

Giving up on his right arm, Hitomoshi now swung at Lico’s side with his left.

Lico released his grip on the tie and gracefully leapt backwards to dodge the attack.

Hitomoshi had regained his freedom. The tie was still wrapped around his right arm, but his left arm was unrestrained. I didn’t know which was his dominant arm, but as a rock climber, he must have had considerable grip strength in both.

I wouldn’t wanna be on the receiving end of an attack by either of his arms.

Hitomoshi predictably channeled all of his strength into his left arm. Lico managed to dodge the man’s swings, but only by the skin of his teeth. Their size difference had placed Lico at a disadvantage.

Before long, Lico found himself with his back against the fence.

“You’re quite the opponent,” Hitomoshi growled, speaking for the first time. Knowing that he had fully cornered his prey, he had the leisure to boast. “Why don’t you tell me your name before I kill you?”

“Is that necessary?”

“What?”

“Do you really need my name? If so, I’ll tell you. I’m Rei Mikagami. A number of people call me by that name.”

“You’re Rei Mikagami? Huh, I guess it’s my lucky day.” Hitomoshi pulled his left arm back, preparing to swing with all his might.

But before that could happen…

He collapsed to his knees, falling flat onto his face.

What had happened?

“Good night, Mr. Former Ultimate.” Lico pulled out a spare tie from his vest pocket and deftly tied it around his neck.

Hitomoshi was no longer moving.

Well if Rachel herself cannot beat Licorne I think it’s well in his capabilities to simply paralyse the dogs, so voting him mid diff

Licorne FRA as well, he should be able to take out the dogs with his smaller size and knock-out poison with some issue thanks to their AP advantage but once they're out of the way he'll have an easy victory against Rachel

Back