• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Monaca Towa vs Leorio

ahm...She would have to get him distracted to try injecting drugs
being trained in Nen and being able to punch Ging (if u don't know, he's a pretty special guy for hxh), we could say he's most probably capable of Ryu,Ko, Ken, Ten, and others, that improve his resistance by a ton...
if he's not capable of using nen, he's not dumb to the level of getting distracted easily and getting close to a girl on a wheelchair with some strange machines if he doesn't believe he can fool her or defeat her. With him being for sure faster than a wheelchair, i'm inclined to believe he won't be hit by those equipments and maybe not by self-destruct

if Leorio can use nen, voting him low-mid diff
if he can't, voting incon

Leorio does not have nen

The other girl, I don´t know anything
Yeah without her Monakuma units she stands no chance. Leorio has the AP advantage
Leorio AP: 174 Kilojoules, probably a bit above that, but not to the extent of Gon

This girl ap: 241122.5 J, or 241.1225 kilojoules the robots are equal

And Leorio could be "skillful" but he is reckless and him fighting a child is not the best fight for him to play safe

Leorio does not have nen

The other girl, I don´t know anything

Leorio AP: 174 Kilojoules, probably a bit above that, but not to the extent of Gon

This girl ap: 241122.5 J, or 241.1225 kilojoules the robots are equal

And Leorio could be "skillful" but he is reckless and him fighting a child is not the best fight for him to play safe
if those machines don't appear right away, he'll underestimate her. if they do, he'll be too scared to get in her direction lol

Also, what happens if Leorio destroys one robot, then the girl decides to self destruct the other 2 robots? Because her profile says that she is pretty inteligent, not skillful, but that is a simple plan that perfectly works here

I am not voting, just giving options

Also, what happens if Leorio destroys one robot, then the girl decides to self destruct the other 2 robots? Because her profile says that she is pretty inteligent, not skillful, but that is a simple plan that perfectly works here

I am not voting, just giving options
Would that not be a kamikaze attack given the close proximity the arena forces?

Grace does not prohibit the continuation of discussion, though usually people don’t bother as it’s mostly futile, Grace acts as a 24 hour period for extra discussion, and the potential for votes to change and for a deciding outcome to no longer be reached

Oh sorry, why did you repeat Grace lol I thought you were doing it to say “we’ve hit grace discussion is over”

if those machines don't appear right away, he'll underestimate her. if they do, he'll be too scared to get in her direction lol
It's only three bots so he shouldn't be scared, an army now it's right time to be scared

Yeah nothing much i can say here since majority of her arguments has been delivered and looks like Leorio take this
That still makes him more skilled than Monaca as a fighter.
Yeah, but that doesn't hide that he's the less skillful of the MC here, could be wrong lel

It's only three bots so he shouldn't be scared, an army now it's right time to be scared

Yeah nothing much i can say here since majority of her arguments has been delivered and looks like Leorio take this

Yeah, but that doesn't hide that he's the less skillful of the MC here, could be wrong lel
Btw, how many monokuma do you think it's fair? Do you think 3 of them is fair?

Btw, how many monokuma do you think it's fair? Do you think 3 of them is fair?
Only three is the best, i'm using all of the bots since i thought Leorio has some of lunatic shennanigans on his pocket which are not
I don't find limiting the opponents' summons fair at all, btw. Unless there's a logical reason to do so.
Really? Because Leorio would fight against an army of Monokuma Units if the folks above didn't limited it to three

I don't find limiting the opponents' summons fair at all, btw. Unless there's a logical reason to do so.
Isn't summons, more like... robots that are always around Monaca. Also, if they aren't limted, Leorio is going to get bum-rushed by armies worth of robots... or at least a large enough supply of robots that can take over a city.

Isn't summons, more like... robots that are always around Monaca. Also, if they aren't limted, Leorio is going to get bum-rushed by armies worth of robots... or at least a large enough supply of robots that can take over a city.
Only three is the best, i'm using all of the bots since i thought Leorio has some of lunatic shennanigans on his pocket which are not

Really? Because Leorio would fight against an army of Monokuma Units if the folks above didn't limited it to three
"If it's not limited, Leorio loses" isn't an argument for restriction.

If it's too much for the tournament as a whole, then by all means, that should be stated in the tournament post, and limited.

Back