• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

Also, funny enough, Subaru's first opponent is a character that I know really well - can't wait for him to fight the evil pickle-slash-space neet known as Monaca Towa... who weirdly shares the same canon birthday as Subaru, funny enough. It's April 1st, btw

As long as she is still alive - basically, in layman's terms, Subaru and Beatrice are a pseudo-stand user-and-stand team except Beatrice doesn't have intangibility and if anybody bypasses her barriers, she dies instantly to any attack.

While there's bound to be one there's certainly better pick out there, but alas.

Still a bit miffed about Saber though.

If only this tourny had the same format that DD's last two tourny had, we could've increased Tighten's loss record by a lot: but, I can understand why it is different since makes it much easier for things to progress and whatnot, though.

Sadly, no spots are left open, but... might as well drop 'em here. Who knows, somebody might get dropped out and you could have the chance to replace their character or smth. Idk. I'm just waiting for more replies to happen in Rubia's match and waiting for Subaru's match as I do have a lot of in-depth knowledge of his and his partner's in-character moves and whatnot. So I can clear up any misconceptions about their abilities.

Every tourny needs a punching bag, None.
Make that 2 or 3

I even tried to convince one of the users who submitted a haxless character to go submit haxier characters from the same verse since this is a mid-hax tourney, yet refused based on loving character development rather than their actual fighting capability/abilities. I wouldn’t try to argue with it, though. Opinions respected.

Sadly, no spots are left open, but... might as well drop 'em here. Who knows, somebody might get dropped out and you could have the chance to replace their character or smth. Idk. I'm just waiting for more replies to happen in Rubia's match and waiting for Subaru's match as I do have a lot of in-depth knowledge of his and his partner's in-character moves and whatnot. So I can clear up any misconceptions about their abilities.
Well it's Post-schnee Shizuku Yaegashi

if Shizuku would be used, i think it would be better to use Post Orcus, post shnee is really too much

It'll make you feel worse when post-Schnee Shizuku actually use her dura neg spatial manip as her first move lol

But tbf, all of her attacks reaches extended range only

Back