• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

make a CRT, this is how aggregor is treated in the profile
Uh, no. You are using the argument in the wrong way. It's up to Aggregor's profile to prove that having the "combined strength" of other aliens results in additive AP. Aggregor's AP being the sum of its parts can only be used if there's concrete proof or scans backing up that up; currently, his profile is lacking that.

The Official Brackets:
AEt0xMr.png

Last edited:
Uh, no. You are using the argument in the wrong way. It's up to Aggregor's profile to prove that having the "combined strength" of other aliens results in additive AP. Aggregor's AP being the sum of its parts can only be used if there's concrete proof or scans backing up that up; currently, his profile is lacking that.
them make a CRT to change that that's all I said

them make a CRT to change that that's all I said
You're not getting my point. It's you or whoever is managing Aggregor's profile that should make a CRT about him. Regardless of what his profile says, the City Block AP is not backed up by anything, there's no proof of such a thing, at least currently on his profile. If proof is provided, then okay. But it's not my job to find proof about a character and verse I'm not associated with.

You're not getting my point. It's you or whoever is managing Aggregor's profile that should make a CRT about him. Regardless of what his profile says, the City Block AP is not backed up by anything, there's no proof of such a thing, at least currently on his profile. If proof is provided, then okay. But it's not my job to find proof about a character and verse I'm not associated with.
We are up first are you ready?

What is said on that thread is one thing, calcs not having been made to actually back-up the 8-B rating is another. I'm sorry, but neither does the profile have a calc to back it up, nor does the Ben 10 page itself have a 8-B calc.
The 2nd statement also unfortunately doesn't work. It says "Was able to easily defeat Humungousaur with no difficulty". The Humungousaur in the clip is him at base, which is High 8-C; and Humungousaur is only 8-B in his Ultimate form, which he isn't in the clip.

What is said on that thread is one thing, calcs not having been made to actually back-up the 8-B rating is another. I'm sorry, but neither does the profile have a calc to back it up, nor does the Ben 10 page itself have a 8-B calc.
The 2nd statement also unfortunately doesn't work. It says "Was able to easily defeat Humungousaur with no difficulty". The Humungousaur in the clip is him at base, which is High 8-C; and Humungousaur is only 8-B in his Ultimate form, which he isn't in the clip.
I will wait for mods response in the Wiki thread.

I hate school even more because of the fact that I missed this..
If you are online then you would know that my character Ultimate Aggregor is being replaced due to him having a shitty profile thanks of "cough cough people"
Now I know that you and I had many arguments in the past, very extreme ones too but you seem to have a profile pic of a babe now so it got me thinking mannnn we should choose a new character to replace Ultimate Aggregor and work together and enter this tournament as a couple... I mean as a DUO, how does that idea sound ?

If you are online then you would know that my character Ultimate Aggregor is being replaced due to him having a shitty profile thanks of "cough cough people"
Now I know that you and I had many arguments in the past, very extreme ones too but you seem to have a profile pic of a babe now so it got me thinking mannnn we should choose a new character to replace Ultimate Aggregor and work together and enter this tournament as a couple... I mean as a DUO, how does that idea sound ?
DD do you want to work together with me?

this is a confession by the way

This calls for a Coin-Flip.

Congrats, Pop!

Btw, if I was chosen, would I be able to choose my own character (Johnny Test)?

Lemon if you agree with Popted2 characters too then let's enter this Tournament as a Threesome
Me, Popted2 and Lemon together we will try to win this tournament.

okay after some reaserching here are the characters that i want to suggest

Post-Training Greed Island Arc/Start of Chimera Ant Arc

or

first key

who do you wanna choose: Gon or Raiden

DD, Lemon?

YES! LET'S DO A THREESOME!

I have watched HXH it's my favorite anime.
Gon is NEN user and he will NEN Crush people
Those who doesn't have NPI can not see Nen attacks only Nen manipulation users can also, Those who can't interact with Nen will die from Fear, Paralysis and many many other things mentioned on Nen page.

I have watched HXH it's my favorite anime.
Gon is NEN user and he will NEN Crush people
Those who doesn't have NPI can not see Nen attacks only Nen manipulation users can also, Those who can't interact with Nen will die from Fear, Paralysis and many many other things mentioned on Nen page.
just so you know Gon doesn't use Nen Crush in character so he is fair for this tournament

Back