• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

He doesn't have that yet, he only got those ability post first arc.

Also, not sure how any of those abilities make him ban worthy
All of Civilian Abilities and resistances from Base Forms/Wonder Combos but to a higher extent,

Include thouse, he also has a milion resistences and 3 diferent types power nullification, not to mettion can summon 5 diferent thigs that don't even have profiles...

third key
Ok, If I understood how the robot works, It should be fair game

Well then, guess we're doing this

I'll give you the equipment list shortly

Kame also has this...

Note 2: In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Those books contained information/lore of various legend in textual form which allows Saber Riders to extract power from it. When it come to interpreting Wonder Ride Book nature it usually has double meaning related to each other. For Example, Ocean History holds the record of ocean life but also the flow of time. The user are able to erase time within a certain space, the event happened during time erasure are altered leaving with different result once it over. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books are destroyed. With Wonder Ride Books including things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. This is evident when the whales in Wonder World started to be erased. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, has to make everything from scratch again as well as lay out the future. In an earlier episode, we see a glimpse of this when Touma create Elemental Dragon out of thin air by telling Primitive Dragon an ending to his story.

All of Civilian Abilities and resistances from Base Forms/Wonder Combos but to a higher extent,

Include thouse, he also has a milion resistences and 3 diferent types power nullification, not to mettion can summon 5 diferent thigs that don't even have profiles...
Most of the summons are just stat sticks that can fly, 2 of those are restricted (due to being High 6-C), and since this is SBA he'll be in Dragonic Knight which can only summoned Brave Dragon which is just a dragon with flight that shoot fire pew pew.

On Power Null, it's very finicky since Evil opponent are not that common in this tourney, King of Arthur powernull required him to goes into a form weaker than Dragonic Knight (still 8-B tho) and the other powernull that neg attack are not really that consistent since it seem to trigger half the time or not at all.
Kame also has this...

Note 2: In Saber, stories encapsulate everything in the universe. The pages of the Almighty Book holds every thing that has happened or will happen in the timeline. In the event where the pages were ripped from the Almighty Book, they have changed to Wonder Ride Books. Those books contained information/lore of various legend in textual form which allows Saber Riders to extract power from it. When it come to interpreting Wonder Ride Book nature it usually has double meaning related to each other. For Example, Ocean History holds the record of ocean life but also the flow of time. The user are able to erase time within a certain space, the event happened during time erasure are altered leaving with different result once it over. During the encroachment, the Almighty Book and Wonder Ride Books are destroyed. With Wonder Ride Books including things like Insect Encyclopedia and Ocean History, insects and ocean life have likely also disappeared because they are the books that embodied those beings. This is evident when the whales in Wonder World started to be erased. Alongside those, things like dates as a concept have been erased due to calendars disappearing. The concept of stories were erased by the disappearances of books. Saber once he had Wonder Almighty, which is the second Almighty book, has to make everything from scratch again as well as lay out the future. In an earlier episode, we see a glimpse of this when Touma create Elemental Dragon out of thin air by telling Primitive Dragon an ending to his story.
And that is for final key to explain how he got his concept hax. The fragment of Almighty Book, aka, basically everything else that isn't Wonder Almighty doesn't have concept hax.

Lemon will take a look at this.

OK so, here's the equipment list
*2 Glass Cutters
*Thulecite Crown and Armor
*Life-Giving Amulet
*Startling Soliloquy
*10 Electric Darts
*Lazy Explorer

Do I give a look to this too?

Here

Except it doesn't. Only Wonder Almighty have the authority to actually messed with concept which is waaay into the end of the series which everything goes off the rail than it already has.
I don't have idea what you mean by that, I only knw what is in the profile and you aren't helping me understand

Here
also if for some reason kirito can't get in, we can replace him with my character

If High 8-C key Saber have concept hax then it'll be bring up in literally every match involved Saber Rider ever. The note is explaining why Wonder Almighty is also a concept hax, not how every one of his abilities is concept hax.

If High 8-C key Saber have concept hax then it'll be bring up in literally every match involved Saber Rider ever. The note is explaining why Wonder Almighty is also a concept hax, not how every one of his abilities is concept hax.
But you agreed to enter as Kendo Rappa ? Just check the main Tournament page of wose in.
Hey guys i might Submit https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Slash

but first i want to know some things: what is his ap? how long does it last? and what is his dura?

But you agreed to enter as Kendo Rappa ? Just check the main Tournament page of whose in.
Oh I know, I just forgot SAO actually has 8-B characters. If someone gets chosen over Kirito and there's no place for him, then I'm willing to replace Kendo for Kirito (or Asuna), since I'm frankly more knowledgeable on them than Kendo.

Moanaka third key I alread accepted
OK so, here's the equipment list
*2 Glass Cutters
*Thulecite Crown and Armor
*Life-Giving Amulet
*Startling Soliloquy
*10 Electric Darts
*Lazy Explorer
Glass cutters, strongh weapons with low ammont of uses
Gives Forcefield that ranwdonly negates a hit, armor also reduces de damage dealt
One time ressurection
The Startling Soliloquy makes nearby enemies panic for four seconds. It's an instant effect song, so it costs 16 Inspiration to sing. It can be crafted using 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather Pencil, and 1 Purple Gem. hum... don't know
The Electric Dart's base damage is 60, but since it is electrical, it gains a 1.5x modifier, allowing it to do 90 damage. Additionally, if the target the player is attacking is wet (has a Wetness prefix), there will be an additional 1x modifier for a total of 2.5x. This means that the Electric Dart can do either 90 or 150 damage (when used by characters with normal damage modifiers). not much to say, just 10 long ranged projectiles
When equipped in the hand slot, a prompt to "Telepoof" appears where the cursor is on the field, and right-clicking will almost immediately teleport the Character to that spot. The Lazy Explorer also increases movement speed by 25% while equipped, same as the Walking Cane. Telepoofing will not work on spots where the cursor is unavailable, such as the Ocean or in the dark. With each use, Characters will lose 15 Sanity Meter.png and The Lazy Explorer will lose 5% of its Durability. Speed bust and can be used to teleport

now one second to look kirito and others

Back