• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022)

He is I already agreed to your character it's mid hax tournament at best plus the rules already said High Versatility characters are allowed.
I suppose folks here have a good way to deal with Subaru's RBD?

Izuru folds everyone here lol
Eh... He only upscale to Toko's 17 ton (or so feat), and doesn't have any notable hax on-hand. The only thing he has going for him is skill and intelligence, and that is it.

Hmm... DD. Am not sure if Subaru and Betty are 27.66 Tons or 40 tons. I vaguely recall the 40 tons being an ice feat, and I am pretty sure that folks don't scale to that stuff

Have to ask... how does Junko w/Monokuma work if she is allowed? Like doesn't she need to be in a control room to be in control of monokuma?

Well, for me at least, makuma seens to have too many haxes that would give her free wins against most oponents, trough they seens to imply need some kinda of preparation, but also seens like not, despite that, her information analizes also is too op, I would say she is n=too much, but I will let Domino decide

Well, for me at least, makuma seens to have too many haxes that would give her free wins against most oponents, trough they seens to imply need some kinda of preparation, but also seens like not, despite that, her information analizes also is too op, I would say she is n=too much, but I will let Domino decide
Agreed with Lemon not allowed.

I would say no for Kamen Rider Saber as well
Is there really anything else you find him ban worthy?

I already made my point as to why the abilities you mentioned aren't a problem.

1. Not the right key to have those abilities. 2. Type 4 Acausality is mistaken for Type 5 a lot.

Back