• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainy Barker vs Ali (Strongest Non-Smurf 7-C List)

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Making this match to make sure if Brainy could get a spot for the Strongest Non-Smurf 7-C list.

Both are obviously set at 7-C

Speed is equalized

Range is 50 meters

BB massively upscales from 18.15 Kilotons

Ali scales to 21 Kilotons

Both are at their strongest. (Although it bothers me a lot that Ali's tiering isn't split into seperate keys)

SBA otherwise.

(Too lazy for images)

Brainy Barker:

Ali:

Does she have any tech on her or anything?
Not necessarily, but she has pretty good mind-reading (telepathy and information analysis in this case) and telekinesis to make up for it.

Not necessarily, but she has pretty good mind-reading (telepathy and information analysis in this case) and telekinesis to make up for it.
1. What tech is on her body?

2. How many things can she control with telekinesis?

3. Does she do what Mob does and ragdoll her opponents at anytime?

1. What tech is on her body?
She doesn't use tech, she just uses her powers
2. How many things can she control with telekinesis?
Do you mean her LS for her TK? I'm kinda confused with this one
3. Does she do what Mob does and ragdoll her opponents at anytime?
It pretty much varies the moment when after she reads other people's mindsets, she'd come up with a strategy to counter them or she can expose their weaknesses. but at the same time she can do something like that you described

She doesn't use tech, she just uses her powers
Alright then.
Do you mean her LS for her TK? I'm kinda confused with this one
No, I mean how many objects can she control at a time with telekinesis?
It pretty much varies the moment when after she reads other people's mindsets, she'd come up with a strategy to counter them or she can expose their weaknesses. but at the same time she can do something like that you described
Well, can she determine someone's next move when they simply move according to their reflexes without preplanned thoughts?

No, I mean how many objects can she control at a time with telekinesis?
It's unquantifable really, so I'm not really sure. She doesn't really seem to have any sort of limits towards her TK as far as I've seen
Well, can she determine someone's next move when they simply move according to their reflexes without preplanned thoughts?
Much more accurate than that, she doesn't need to guess what they're going to do by their reflexes, she just needs to read your mind via Telepathy to know exactly what you're going to come up with, as well as accessing your weaknesses that she could also exploit against him.

Last edited:
It's unquantifable really, so I'm not really sure. She doesn't really seem to have any sort of limits towards her TK as far as I've seen
What's the most amount of objects has she controlled?
Much more accurate than that, she doesn't need to guess what they're going to do by their reflexes, she just needs to read your mind via Telepathy to know exactly what you're going to come up with, as well as accessing your weaknesses that she could also exploit against him.
Even when her target does not think?

What's the most amount of objects has she controlled?
If I had to guess, it's usually just 2 things at worse, but I could be missing something.
Even when her target does not think?
That would have to depend if their opponent knows if she's going to start reading their minds in how they fight. And even then, she still could either way

If I had to guess, it's usually just 2 things at worse, but I could be missing something.
And Ali has 12 projectiles that he can spam where each of the 12 have 6-C dura.
That would have to depend if their opponent knows if she's going to start reading their minds in how they fight. And even then, she still could either way
Nah, override mode removes thinking from the equation and is purely 100% instinct unless it involves the user talking (the mode does not do dialogues only the krumpin').

So the only thing she might perceive in their minds is just a series of hundreds of thousands ways he would bang her but not which one he do.

And Ali has 12 projectiles that he can spam where each of the 12 have 6-C dura.
She has forcefields for those, so he technically doesn't need to dodge them. does Ali instantly go for his 6-C stuff in character?
Nah, override mode removes thinking from the equation and is purely 100% instinct unless it involves the user talking (the mode does not do dialogues only the krumpin').

So the only thing she might perceive in their minds is just a series of hundreds of thousands ways he would bang her but not which one he do.
Is there any proof that override mode completely disconnects from the mind? Technically she'd already know his body would act by instinct as she'd find out his whole identity by reading his mind via Information Analysis.

She has forcefields for those, so he technically doesn't need to dodge them. does Ali instantly go for his 6-C stuff in character?

Is there any proof that override mode completely disconnects from the mind? Technically she'd already know his body would act by instinct as she'd find out his whole identity by reading his mind via Information Analysis.
Not completely as I.R.I.S. use the body as it's power source and amplifies the mind on the level of quantum computers meaning you'd have to deal with a massive quantity of information and not necessarily the useful kind. Just how much information can she consume at once?

Not completely as I.R.I.S. use the body as it's power source and amplifies the mind on the level of quantum computers meaning you'd have to deal with a massive quantity of information and not necessarily the useful kind. Just how much information can she consume at once?
Is it not any other different from just gaining whole identities from other people depending on each from what I was thinking?

Is it not any other different from just gaining whole identities from other people depending on each from what I was thinking?
Pretty much is. The fighting style of someone wielding I.R.I.S. is drastically different from the users original style like for example a user that typically uses a yoyo that utilizes simple swings suddenly turn into an inconceivable barrage of strikes that becomes more intense with each passing moment. Keep in mind that, I.R.I.S. improves overtime even in the midst of combat so it is ever changing and hard to counter unless they can evolve past I.R.I.S.' attack patterns.

Pretty much is. The fighting style of someone wielding I.R.I.S. is drastically different from the users original style like for example a user that typically uses a yoyo that utilizes simple swings suddenly turn into an inconceivable barrage of strikes that becomes more intense with each passing moment. Keep in mind that, I.R.I.S. improves overtime even in the midst of combat so it is ever changing and hard to counter unless they can evolve past I.R.I.S.' attack patterns.
Damn, so it's even more complicated than I thought. Is this passive?

Well damn, then I guess just simply reading his mind is pretty much off-limits, the best thing I can think of is her combating him even more carefully and leaning more into defense

Back