• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7-A The Mountain King Tournament: Illidan Stormrage vs Meruem

Anyways

So I will just assume both are equally valid

The only difference it changes is Meruem can't run

Which he wouldn't be doing in the first place

CQC Meruem dominates

At range Meruem suffers but he can make up for this with his Supergenious intelligence

None of Illidan's non-undogeble spells hit and his undogebles themselves do less damage than his actual AP

Meruem can amp himself 10x over so anything that does manage to connect does little damage

And if he does this from the start then Illidan is gonna be hurting the entire latter half of the fight

Illidan being hurt means he's slower all round

Being Slower all round mean Meruem's Analytical Pred. kicks in way faster

It's a cascading affect that gets worse in worse throughout the fight

And Illidan from what I understand only uses spells as a last resort

So by the time Illidan even starts using the stuff that can actually tag Meruem the fights already over

Now I'm not 100% on how scaling from video game mechanics work, but we also have never seen, outside of this single instance with Khadgar, that this ability has been spammed in the way you are talking about in lore.
Lore>Game ability

I mean I dont know of any instances either but you did also forget like, the most major part of Illidan's mageyness
Anyways

So I will just assume both are equally valid

The only difference it changes is Meruem can't run

Which he wouldn't be doing in the first place

CQC Meruem dominates

At range Meruem suffers but he can make up for this with his Supergenious intelligence

None of Illidan's non-undogeble spells hit and his undogebles themselves do less damage than his actual AP

Meruem can amp himself 10x over so anything that does manage to connect does little damage

And if he does this from the start then Illidan is gonna be hurting the entire latter half of the fight

Illidan being hurt means he's slower all round

Being Slower all round mean Meruem's Analytical Pred. kicks in way faster

It's a cascading affect that gets worse in worse throughout the fight

And Illidan from what I understand only uses spells as a last resort

So by the time Illidan even starts using the stuff that can actually tag Meruem the fights already over
Now when did I say it was last resort? Never. It's not a first move, it's something that comes out later.

What I find really interesting(And kind of hypocritical) is that your complaining about Illidan's Versatility and shit when your in the tournament with a dude with stuff that's way more egregious then anything Illidan's got in his first 2 keys

Now when did I say it was last resort? Never. It's not a first move, it's something that comes out later.
Does that change the fact that Illidan's gonna go hand to hand first?
What I find really interesting(And kind of hypocritical) is that your complaining about Illidan's Versatility and shit when your in the tournament with a dude with stuff that's way more egregious then anything Illidan's got in his first 2 keys
No, I'm complaining that a dude in a supposedly Mid-hax tournament has multiple Hax that would be considered one-shot Hax be allowed since they aren't permeant yet he can basically spam them

Meanwhile Meruem has Pre-cog that doesn't even work immediately and great skill
Thats it

Does that change the fact that Illidan's gonna go hand to hand first?

No, I'm complaining that a dude in a supposedly Mid-hax tournament has multiple Hax that would be considered one-shot Hax be allowed since they aren't permeant yet he can basically spam them

Meanwhile Meruem has Pre-cog that doesn't even work immediately and great skill
Thats it
No lmfao

Yep, normally one-shot hax saved by the fact that Illidan is beatable by someone haxless, its not even near-impossible lol

No lmfao

Yep, normally one-shot hax saved by the fact that Illidan is beatable by someone haxless, its not even near-impossible lol
Don't act like you guys didn't already know that Illidan was gonna steamroll this tournament if I didn't put Meruem in

Yea he's technically beatable but the fact that it takes someone as skilled as Meruem to do it shows how hard that is to do

Don't act like you guys didn't already know that Illidan was gonna steamroll this tournament if I didn't put Meruem in

Yea he's technically beatable but the fact that it takes someone as skilled as Meruem to do it shows how hard that is to do
There's literally a thing with High-Mid regen in, Illidan can't beat that LMFAO

I mean if you argued right I could see Illidan losing to someone less skilled lol

There's literally a thing with High-Mid regen in, Illidan can't beat that LMFAO
High anything regeneration is not allowed so idn how he's in the tournament
I mean if you argued right I could see Illidan losing to someone less skilled lol
Bro
Sorry but I don't think for a Nanosecond anything other than a supercomputer generated simulation showing exactly why Illidan would lose to a less skilled character would convince both you and Weekly

High anything regeneration is not allowed so idn how he's in the tournament

Bro
Sorry but I don't think for a Nanosecond anything other than a supercomputer generated simulation showing exactly why Illidan would lose to a less skilled character would convince both you and Weekly
It was put in by the ****** organizer so that's how! Lol

LMFAO, at least for me it'd be pretty easy, Illidan is my least favorite of the WoW big 3 so there might be some bias in there though

Back