• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

@LSirLancelotDuLacl,Either way Ozy was going to die whether bombarding the Lancing or performing the huge mass attack as his last resort. According to my friends and me on other forums Camelot has some major inconsistencies if you reread it twice.

Also when Ozy was performing his suicide attacks with the Dendera there should be a paradox as He wasn't supposed to start disappearing. I know this because according to Ozy from his second interlude as long as the Ramesseum exist even if his Saint Graph and Origin is burnt away he shall always comeback which wasn't the case that's all I have to say.

Restraints of the Round Table
The Restraints of the Round Table (ÕååÕìôµïÿµØƒ, Entaku Kōsoku?) are thirteen restraints set upon King Arthur's weapons by the Knights of the Round Table, applying to both Arthur Pendrago and Artoria Pendrago. Excalibur Proto for Arthur and Rhongomyniad for Artoria possess the restraints. As stated in Artoria's Interlude in Fate/Grand Order, her Excalibur also possesses them, and it does bear similar conditions to activate its most powerful state.

For Rhongomyniad, over half of the restraints must be released in order to release its True Name. For Excalibur, each condition passed allows for more power to be utilized. For Excalibur Proto, over half of the restraints must be released to achieve a perfect release of its True Name, but even with less than seven restraints released, a weaker release of its True Name is possible.

It is unknown if every single condition is shared between all the weapons or if they vary depending on the world.

Restraints

Knight Restraint Translation
Bedivere ÕÀ▒ÒéêÒéèÕ╝ÀÕñºÒü¬ÞÇàÒü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The enemy must be more powerful than oneself
Palamedes õ©ÇÕ»¥õ©ÇÒü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must be one-on-one
Lancelot þ▓¥Ú£èÒü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒü»Òü¬Òüä The enemy must not be an elemental
Mordred Ú鬵é¬Òü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must be one against evil
Galahad þºüµ¼▓Òü¬ÒüìµêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must not involve personal gain
Gaheris õ║║ÚüôÒü½ÞâîÒüïÒü¼µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must not be against Humanity
Gareth Unknown N/A
Agravai þ£ƒÕ«ƒÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must be for truth
Kay þöƒÒüìÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü«µêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must be to live
Arthur Pendrago õ©ûþòîÒéƵòæÒüåµêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéï The battle must be to save the world
Unknown Õà▒Òü½µêªÒüåÞÇàÒü»ÕïçÞÇàÒüºÒü¬ÒüÅÒüªÒü»Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬Òüä One's comrades-in-arms must be courageous[1]
Unknown Õ┐âÒü«ÕûäÒüäÞÇàÒü½µî»ÒéïÒüúÒüªÒü»Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬Òüä The battle must not be against one pure of heart[1]
Unknown ÒüôÒü«µêªÒüäÒüîÞ¬ëÒéîÚ½ÿÒüìµêªÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüôÒü¿ The battle must be an honorable one[2]

I do know this information is accurate from what i have seen. and Lion King using Rhon i do know for sure didn't meet some of the requirements to unlock all the seals. Unless, we say as an avatar of the spear she should of been able to bypass that.

Although, we do learn in Saber Artoria (Female Arthur's) Interlude. That an excalibur that is fully unlocked can defeat Demons that are stronger than the Demon God Pillars. with the Demon God Pillars being capable of stopping the rotation of the earth.

Although, Excalibur doens't meet the requirments for some either.

Edit: i can provide screensots for the above informaiton if needed.

Altogether it looks like Excalibur at that time shoudl have a 2 ~ 4 seals unlocked Advantage over Rhon. Making Excalibur > Rhon at that moment due to more seals unlocked.

Edit: Unless we want to say that the Lion King as the Avatar of the spear should be able to bypass the seals, then we should be looking at seals on Excalibur and its greatest feat with all seals, or at least most of them unlocked.

Wait. Excalibur for Artoria has Seals? I thought that was for Arthur only.

Anyways, if the scaling's like that, then it's

Servant Durability <= Casual Rhongomyshot < SUTERAAA <<< True Name Released Rhon < Excalibur

If we treat the Lion King o a normal Servant level, then it might have been fine...

Yeah, and artoria's interlude is to upgrade her noble phantasm power out by permanetly removed 2 seals or something like that. you can find videos of it on youtuber.

Though i just now unlocked Servant/Heoric Spirit Lancer Artorias interlude, and turns out Servant/Heroic Spirit Lancer Artoria is not Lion King Arotira. The 2 are entirely seperate beings. Which imo explains the Lion King Arotira > Lancer Arotira Altered in london.

Excalibur (With [insert X-number of seals unlocked here] > True name released Rhon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stella > Servant Durability (Without any wierd buffs)

in general most Noble Phantasms should be > Servant durabilities

I got both Saber and Lancer Artoria (Normal and Alter)

I'll check it later.

And yeah, it's clarified on her Bond Profile, Lion King is already on Divine Spirits level, but Lancria still has her humanity (which is the main reason I'm tempted to give this an Outlier)

P.S. Gee, Chaldea sure make a big deal when they can summon a "What-if" Heroic Spirit. Lancrias been there for like a year

she could probably get 2 keys i guess.

Lancer Arotira is compared to Saber Altered in Fuyuki by Roman he says "She feels closer to her" so not exactly the same just around there.

Though Lion King Arotira does give us some solid feats to finally scale from (Stares hard at Gawain, and Arash)

Diinou HotHead said:
forget i said anything

Supposedly if she uses the spear to much she will slowly become the lion king though

anyways, so basically in order to through with the scaling

we have to come to an agreement with the seals, and then start a scaling chain, and then i guess whats left is apply the changes??

Not even by using, just having it on her for too long will make her a Divine Spirit like the Lion King is. But it'd take like thousand of years, Lancria has it on her for 10 years.

The scaling chain is now centered around Camelot feats, so...

Gawain's dura < Casual Rhongomyshot (cue the calc) < SUTERAAAA (&Comparable NPs) < Rhon < Exc

I still completely disagree with Excalibur being used at all to push back Rhon. I have no clue how you could see that scene and think Bedivere used it.

Or even think that he can use it. Zero left it clear, if one of the arms iz not at top condition, Arthuria can't Excalibur. So a one armed dude did? And it didn't falter in power one bit despite the fact a weakened Saber without enough Mana had hers falter, and Bedivere doesn't compare in anyway in mana?

And you would even do something more silly and scale it above true name release Rhon, which even used casually needed Stella to take care of one shot?

Seriously, there's so many issues with this that I can't fathom why this is being considered at all.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I still completely disagree with Excalibur being used at all to push back Rhon. I have no clue how you could see that scene and think Bedivere used it.
Or even think that he can use it. Zero left it clear, if one of the arms iz not at top condition, Arthuria can't Excalibur. So a one armed dude did? And it didn't falter in power one bit despite the fact a weakened Saber without enough Mana had hers falter, and Bedivere doesn't compare in anyway in mana?

And you would even do something more silly and scale it above true name release Rhon, which even used casually needed Stella to take care of one shot?

Seriously, there's so many issues with this that I can't fathom why this is being considered at all.
Bediever did ask mash, and the main character for help didn't he?? i'll see if i can go back and find that scan.

also, what about the seals on Excalibur? Excalibur should have more seals unlocked at that time than true name release Rhon. Rhon shouldn't of had that many seals unlocked.

Remeber Artorias interlude about her needing to remove some (or all) seals to defeat demons that were stronger than Demon Gods? which was likely refering to demon god pillars that were capable of stopping the planets rotation.

Yes he did. How does this give him an arm or the mana capacity to overcome those two primary issues? It just feels lately too much like clear limitations from the past are just being treated as "retconned" and forgotten because things happen differently, which is mind boggling. This is especially bad because the feat isn't even clear, and Lion King could have just as easily stopped firing her lazor because she waa recognizing Bedivere and Excalibur. So how does Bedivere make up for the Mana he lacks that should make Excalibur weaker, and how does he make up for the missing arm that doesn't even let him use Excalibur?

Considering Rhon has feats higher than anything Excalibur has done (except vaping the meteor) while the Lion King is being absolutely casual, if we decided to ignore all this, then I would be tempted to call that outright outlier. Not to mention it doesn't seem like Arthuria's Excalibur works like the Proto version at all. See all the seals and tell me how many Arthuria would activate facing a Demon God? I can assure you it'd be more than six yet she doesn't, which sounds like hers just works entirely different.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Yes he did. How does this give him an arm or the mana capacity to overcome those two primary issues? It just feels lately too much like clear limitations from the past are just being treated as "retconned" and forgotten because things happen differently, which is mind boggling. This is especially bad because the feat isn't even clear, and Lion King could have just as easily stopped firing her lazor because she waa recognizing Bedivere and Excalibur. So how does Bedivere make up for the Mana he lacks that should make Excalibur weaker, and how does he make up for the missing arm that doesn't even let him use Excalibur?
Considering Rhon has feats higher than anything Excalibur has done (except vaping the meteor) while the Lion King is being absolutely casual, if we decided to ignore all this, then I would be tempted to call that outright outlier. Not to mention it doesn't seem like Arthuria's Excalibur works like the Proto version at all. See all the seals and tell me how many Arthuria would activate facing a Demon God? I can assure you it'd be more than six yet she doesn't, which sounds like hers just works entirely different.
I would agree that hers possibly works differently

Also, this is her interlude, and she repeats "requirements" that need fulllfilled to take off a couple of seals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJr6HvR0RY

In all seriousness, Kinoko Nasu did create an "Aries Saint Medeusa" for an april fools event before Fate/Grand Order existed

He creates a lot of things for April Fool's.

Also Upgrade, I do believe that backs what I am saying. Why would the seals remain open, which seems to be the meaning of the intention to unseal them, and why does she need to do tasks with certain requirements? In Lion King and Excalibur Proto, it would seem normal Excalibur is always sealed no matter what and Arthuria needs to do stuff to open the seal, which then remains open. Otherwise we wouldn't need to do an interlude because they should just open normally when the requirements are met.

I'll take screenshots once I got a free moment. But 2 of the seals shown with Artoria are the same as Rhon, and Excalibur proto.

The requirement for the seal she opens in the Interlude is "The one who fights alongside must be one with courage"

So she just fetch a summoning scroll from Da Vinci, asks you to go to somewhere with nobody there, and summoned a Demon, to test your courage.

Lots of Tier 6 feats here!

Anyways, while Tesla might just be showing off to Edison, this would still fit neatly with the Vasavi Shakti feat:
Screenshot_2019-01-31-19-10-10-93.png

Idk if this is applicable, but it exists at least.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Lots of Tier 6 feats here!
Anyways, while Tesla might just be showing off to Edison, this would still fit neatly with the Vasavi Shakti feat:
Screenshot_2019-01-31-19-10-10-93.png

Idk if this is applicable, but it exists at least.
What act/chapter was that on???

From America. Right after Arjuna sacrifices himself.

Should notethat he's saying "I can destroy this continent" while standing on the North American continent. So it's pretty interesting.

That looked like it could be calced, using North America as the size, and how use frag/violentfrag/pulv as how hard it was destroyed.

Nikola Tesla is considered a second Prometheus in the Nasuverse; but instead of allowing humanity to harness fire he allowed them to harness electricity. His NP works by dislocating space-time, so a calc is not needed since there is no convention for attacks that ignore conventional durability. We can scale it based on what it destroys (continent of North America) or scale the NP to Karna's since Tesla compared himself to Zeus.

Legend of Mankind - Advent of Lightning

Rank
: EX

Type: Anti-Fortress

System Keraunos. His exploits while alive and the mystery from many supernatural legends sublimated as a Noble Phantasm.

Even prior to releasing the True Name, this is a extremely powerful electromagnetism manipulation ability.

The existence of a Noble Phantasm that brings to the world such a furious power, which gives the impression of a second coming of gods of thunder and lightning that are described in many mythologies, is what causes him to be an Archer.

If he perform the release of the True Name, it destroys the entire surroundings by means of "the outbreak of a limitedÒâ╗quasi-like space-time dislocation".

Here is a calc assuming the NP does not ignore durability:

Assuming he can only destroy the United States and Canada, the area should be 19,613,761 square kilometers [1.9613761 x 10^17 square centimeters], taking the average of the average elevations of the United States and Canada (760m + 487m)/2 = 623.5m [62350 cm]. So we would have 1.222918 x 10^22 cubic centimeters in total.

Fragmentation (x8 j/cc): 9.783344 x 10^22 [6-B Country level]

Violent Fragmentation (x69 j/cc): 8.4381342 x 10^23 [High 6-B Large Country level]

Pulverization (x214.35 j/cc): 2.6213247 x 10^24 [High 6-B Large Country level]

Vaporisation (x25700 j/cc): 3.1428993 x 10^26 [High 6-A Multi-Continent level]

Atomization (x30852 j/cc): 3.7729466 x 10^26 [High 6-A Multi-Continent level]

If Keraunos doesn't ignore dura, the result that made the most sense would be like lightning strking all of NA

Which moight cause an explosion, which probably... means pulverization (High 6-B)

Wait. This seems consistent with Santa Quetz!

Too bad it ignore durability, which made it a 6-A Potency hax. (Even more broken)

That makes no sense unless we scale lancer artoria higher.... It makes sense if we look at multi-continental nukes considering the description on layer Artorias NP. Layers are BS, inconsistent thing anyways. Weird ASF cosmology

We have

Lancer Artoria (Heroic spirit form)

Karna (Extella version only) [Arjuna Stalemated him in a beam struggle]

Tesla (depending on which calc we accept)

Though, I disagree with atomization.

Back