• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Saturn (STRW) vs Ata

Samurai Robot vs The Alphus

Arkenis vs Spinoirr
Rules:
  • Attack Potency: (38 Exatons to 400 Exatons) (Willing to make exceptions)
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 50 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap or BFR (As long as both are not the first move for instant win)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Participants: Total 14 Participants! One spot belongs to me
  • Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.
    (Location picture below)
    (Inside View)

XbJfsvK.jpg

Combatants:
-Render-2_Ata_with_Orbs.png
VS
20190501_221111.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Ata:328.01 205 Exatons
Saturn (Post Timeskip):112.30 Exatons7 (Spinoirr, DD, Epic, Reiner, Noneless21, Random, Kazuma)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Basically what I said in the previous fight applies here

He would CQC first with his massive sword compared to his 5'7 body, then ranged element attacks, then TK and then destruction flames and then stat mode but he would use stat mode or his destruction flames as a last resort if he needs to

For what I remember, Saturns has heat and ice but Ata resist those

And Ata has more Range? In case Saturn try to range spams or something

If Saturn use TK to restric Ata is game over for what I am seeing, but I will wait for Ata supporters

A 3x AP advantage with slashing damage should be enough to decapitate, right?
How skilled are these characters?

Saturn can hit a god who's been alive for 1000's of years who can see into all futures despite being weaker and slower then him and can later fight and push him after a power up latter on in that same day, he has battled taiga who trained sense childhood to be the best magic user and swordsman thanks to her rich upbringing she did do that but Saturn almost beat her in their frist match and after fighting more of their own battles against more and more skilled foes (some of witch killed their parents who were even stronger and more skilled then they were in Saturn and taigas first fight) and even battled a crime boss who stole a gem that grants him immortality and Saturn beat him despite him being vastly more skilled then his underlings who can push Saturn in skill weeks prior before his final battle with this mob boss and this is all before be battled that God who can see into all futures

Does he use TK to restrict? Anc can he attack while using it?
Telekinesis: Another one of Saturn's favorites. He telekinetically grabs an opponent to throw into the surrounding environment, or to hold them in place. Another option is crushing them, which is out of character for Saturn if the target is a sentient being.

Yeah there isn’t much Ata can do in his incarnate form. If Saturn can dodge really well then its gonna be hard for Ata to land hits. TK also negs Ata from getting near. Ata’s highest range via Silent slash is good but it’s also not gonna kill Saturn given his regen.

Basically what I said in the previous fight applies here

He would CQC first with his massive sword compared to his 5'7 body, then ranged element attacks, then TK and then destruction flames and then stat mode but he would use stat mode or his destruction flames as a last resort if he needs to
Yeah cqc just goes to Saturn but he doesn’t win if he doesn’t have anything that can destroy souls, or neg Ata’s regen. I will say though, Ata should dodge most attacks given his travel speed but once TK comes yeah its gg for Ata

Back