• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know the "Unknown rant is the best choice" but i'm still Curious about a potentially Tier 4/3 for Ajimu

The first issue is about the star busting, she maked the feat in the dream world which is potentially different from the real world but act like a "real world" (you can train yourself, injured ect...)

The second is the Big bang tanking

About the potential counterargument, we have already rejeted her Tier 1 and 2 ranting and she is noted as Unknown via these rejeted argument so we can potentially attribute a "Safe" Tiering via feat and real statemate

It's just a discussion about this, so no need to be too serious. Thanks (and please don't instant close this)

3-A could be an outlier.

It scales to Iihiko, Zenkichi, Medaka, and potentially more characters.

Her current profile is awful and needs an overhaul. Having a category proves nothing.

Well yeah, Alibi Block is a possibly Omnipresent skill.

1. That was a dream.

2. She was dead when she did that feat.

It's unknowable if she actually did or not, and it's arguable either way.

The "Theory Of Narrative Causality" weakness on her profile just seems to be a relic from the days when Medaka had a power called "The Hero". They're speculative things with no basis in the actual manga.

Actualy they do have basis, ihiko could defeat anyone no matter how powerful they were simply because he was "The Hero" and the hero never loses, thats litteraly how he works.Its either that or just a massive case of PIS.

Even if we take him beating ajimu seriously(which we really shouldnt)it still wouldnt scale to anyone sense his power ignores durability to begin with and he was immune to all her skills.

The same "The Hero" argument was used for giving Medaka an ability by that name, it was removed because it was completely unfounded by the source material. What chapters/pages was that mentioned in?

Does his power ignore durability? I forgot if it was that or if any damage he dealt just couldn't be healed.

The theory of narrative casuality was in ajimus profile before The Hero was in medakas, ajimu even states that she cant beat medaka because she is a 'main character' http://s8.mkklcdn.com/************/...apter_93_were_just_impartial_nonhumans/18.jpg its basically the same with ihiko.

The whole manga is based around satire so you shouldnt take things like that seriously, pesides ihiko beating ajimu can simply be dismised as PIS

Ihikos ability supposedly allowed him to destroy anything but its description was vague at best, its also stated that the stronger an attack used against him, the further the attack itself will be "broken", and never return to normal, however as i said you shouldnt take his victory against ajimu seriously.

She also says in that panel "Of course that's just a metaphor", it's simply a metaphor for how strong she is and not a comment on some special hero ability. That was brought up in this thread where Medaka's "The Hero" was removed.

Maybe just the loss could be dismissed as PIS, but Ajimu was visibly shaken when she realized Iihiko was there, and had failed to beat Iihiko many times in the past.

I never said the Hero ability was real, ihiko beating ajimu and her stating that she cant beat medaka are just ways to make fun of popular shonen tropes which is why you should not take them seriously.

That would still be PIS, also ihiko was pretty much immune to all her skills and he could ignore any defense she tried to put up thanks to his ability.

I mean, if she's consistently shown and stated to have repeatedly lost and to be weaker than Iihiko, then I find it hard to call it PIS.

Why exactly is Iihiko being immune to her skills relevant here?

Its relevant bacause there was literally no way for her to do anything to him.She lost not because she was weaker but because she couldd not effect him with her skills and he could completaly ignore her defenses with his ability.

Also it dasent matter if its consistent, if something dasent make sense it can still be dismised as PIS.

This discussion is pointles anyway sense she is just going to remain at unknown.

Good point actually, I don't think you need PIS to dismiss that.

I still prefer to keep her as unknown. On the one hand it was stated that she has an ability that allows her to transcend to higher dimensions, and on the other hand she was sealed by Kumagawa and defeated by Iihiko. Given Medaka Box's nature as a metafictional parody manga, she is far too inconsistent to rate properly.

No, we do not even know what her lower and upper limits would be.

Back