• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can run but you cannot hide (you know who u are)
Screenshot_2024_0229_235955.png

I actually finds it kinda dumb of Maltruant that he gave Chrinosapien timebomb to Vilgax, won't it'll get him in danger too?

I actually finds it kinda dumb of Maltruant that he gave Chrinosapien timebomb to Vilgax, won't it'll get him in danger too?
He was planning on replacing the universe tbf, so it wouldn’t matter in the long run. Plus the CTB going off has probably already happened in Maltruant’s perspective so he knew he’d be fine.

He was planning on replacing the universe tbf, so it wouldn’t matter in the long run. Plus the CTB going off has probably already happened in Maltruant’s perspective so he knew he’d be fine.
I mean, Ben 10000 exist. But things can still be turn around. And he'll be able to replace Universe only when he himself exist. But I think it's more of just plot at the end of the day.

I donno if this is related to this or not BUT...Azmuth called Aggregor galaxy level threat (Scan)
perhaps it may fit the multipliers somehow. (Now weather that's an Attack potency thing or not i donno read site rules)

Last edited:
Would Malgax’s “you can’t defeat me” statement apply to Eatle’s absorption amp given they fought before? If so would Atomix also get upgraded from that? There is also that infamous “second strongest Alien” statement for Atomix as well.

Would Malgax’s “you can’t defeat me” statement apply to Eatle’s absorption amp given they fought before? If so would Atomix also get upgraded from that? There is also that infamous “second strongest Alien” statement for Atomix as well.
This would affect fourth form Malware as well I think. I believe the wiki already considers Malgax to have fourth form Malware’s strength, which initially didn’t make sense to me (he lost all that power at the end of Showdown after all) but looking into it I think there’s an explanation. Certain Mechamorphs are shown to mimic technology without encasing it, specifically Ship and a Mechamorph guard on Galvan Mk. II. I think some Mechamorphs on Galvan B also mimicked tech but I don’t remember for sure. While Derrick J. Wyatt said that it was a Ship-exclusive ability and other Mechamorphs using it was a production error, Duncan Rouleau has said that all Mechamorphs can mimic technology.

If we take Duncan’s word over Derrick’s (which I think would make more sense since we literally see Mechamorphs mimic technology in the show), I think we can say that Malgax simply mimicked all the power Malware had acquired while he was alive.

Last edited:
I was thinking that Ascalon, being considered "capable of anything" should scale above all Galvan technology, and would get a solar system level rating. Maybe Dagon could scale as it's stated by vilgax his heart had more energy than he had ever seen, which is more than crystal jesus's power.
People should not use Planet Petropia calc for anything. It is wrong.
bandicam_2024-03-07_20-30-00-913.jpg

Okay so value is 4.0525422645834454e+43 joules without using GBE. So still High 4-C. I'll get the calc under blog and get it evaluated.

Bump

Also I changed my mind and I agree with 4-B weapons for Highbreed. IMO it makes no sense for Element X to be an instant explosion when you consider SixSix and Vulkanus’ characterisations in mind. They’re money-hungry bounty hunters (especially Vulkanus) and aren’t gonna be blowing themselves up just to destroy a single Solar System for no reason. Plus correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t they going to sell the Element X bomb or use it for blackmail or something?

Bump

Also I changed my mind and I agree with 4-B weapons for Highbreed. IMO it makes no sense for Element X to be an instant explosion when you consider SixSix and Vulkanus’ characterisations in mind. They’re money-hungry bounty hunters (especially Vulkanus) and aren’t gonna be blowing themselves up just to destroy a single Solar System for no reason. Plus correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t they going to sell the Element X bomb or use it for blackmail or something?
I think if it was a truly explosion due to chemical reaction, it has to be instantaneous and shouldn't take a hours or days logically (talking about only expo part). If we have to consider vulkunus then it's more of that chemical reaction itself wasn't instantaneous (in chemestry such chemical reactions are common) rather than explosion itself giving them enough time.

I think if it was a truly explosion due to chemical reaction, it has to be instantaneous and shouldn't take a hours or days logically (talking about only expo part). If we have to consider vulkunus then it's more of that chemical reaction itself wasn't instantaneous (in chemestry such chemical reactions are common) rather than explosion itself giving them enough time.
So it would be like a “blows up in X minutes” kinda thing? If so then I still think Highbreed weaponry should scale.

There's also a point that Vilgax had to use his strength to break Dagon seal and Dagon ended up taking Gwen's help. Means any other explosive or weapon in the Universe cannot freed him Vilgax is ruler of universe.

There are weapons which can nuke sun as per that uhhhh what was her name again?

Bored rn so decided to make a list of every character that would be affected by this upgrade, as well as explaining why:
EDITS:
  • Forgot Albedo has Ultimate Way Big so he’d need to be updated as well.
  • Hex and Charmcaster with Hex’s staff scale above Anodite Gwen so they would be affected.
Not counting those who don’t have profiles yet (e.g Future Kai), is there anyone I missed?

*Quotes I know exist, but can’t find clips for.

Last edited:
Bored rn so decided to make a list of every character that would be affected by this upgrade, as well as explaining why:
  • Highbreed and Galvan weaponry (Upscales from the Element X bomb, Sugilite’s crystal and Ma Vreedle’s sun destroying ray, as Azmuth stated only the Galvan possessed the technology to fight back against the Highbreed)
  • Ascalon and its wielders (The greatest weapon created by Azmuth and by extension the Galvan, and is so advanced that its been compared to magic. Possessed more power than Vilgax has ever known despite physically holding Sugilite’s crystal and most likely being aware of Ma Vreedle’s sun destroying ray)
  • Dagon and Dagonax (Scales to Ascalon. He also described his heart as holding “infinite power” and having enough power to conquer the universe)
  • Lucubra Vilgax (Fought against Sir George and Eatle)
  • Eatle’s peak energy absorption (Fought against Lucubra Vilgax alongside Sir George)
  • Chromastone’s peak energy absorption (Scales to Sugilite who can merge with his crystal. Absorbed a beam from Dagon powerful enough to noticeably harm him)
  • Anodite Gwen and Verdona (Scales above Sir George and Lucubra Vilgax. Gwen was confident that she could take on the entire Highbreed fleet by herself)
  • Ultimate Way Big (Scales to Dagon)
  • Malgax (Believed that Ben couldn’t defeat him despite fighting against peak Eatle before, who can reach these levels incredibly easily. Scales above Atomix. Scales to Fourth Form Malware who absorbed Galvan tech of unknown potency)
  • Fourth Form Malware (Malgax uses his power. Absorbed Galvan tech of unknown potency)
  • Atomix (Can briefly fight against Malgax. Stated to be Ben’s second strongest alien)
  • Atomic-X (Scales above Atomix. Superior to Future Kai who wields Excalibur, which is repeatedly described as an invincible sword by Joseph Chadwick despite him knowing about Ascalon)
  • Maltruant (Scales above Atomic-X. Described by DJW as being a combination of “clockworks from legendary beings, cosmic powers and science so advance it seems like magic”. While most of this is very vague, the last part is noticeable as to my knowledge only Ascalon is described this way)
  • Ultimate Ben before I downgrade him (Scales to Ultimate Way Big)
  • EDIT: Forgot Albedo has Ultimate Way Big so he’d need to be updated as well.
Not counting those who don’t have profiles yet (e.g Future Kai), is there anyone I missed?
actually there is more

• Highbreed and Galvan weaponry (Upscales from the Element X bomb, Sugilite’s crystal and Ma Vreedle’s sun destroying ray, as Azmuth stated only the Galvan possessed the technology to fight back against the Highbreed)
  • Ascalon and its wielders (The greatest weapon created by Azmuth and by extension the Galvan, and is so advanced that its been compared to magic. Possessed more power than Vilgax has ever known despite physically holding Sugilite’s crystal and most likely being aware of Ma Vreedle’s sun destroying ray)
  • Dagon and Dagonax (Scales to Ascalon. He also described his heart as holding “infinite power” and having enough power to conquer the universe)
  • Lucubra Vilgax (Fought against Sir George and Eatle)
  • Eatle’s peak energy absorption (Fought against Lucubra Vilgax alongside Sir George)
  • Chromastone’s peak energy absorption (Scales to Sugilite who can merge with his crystal. Absorbed a beam from Dagon powerful enough to noticeably harm him)
  • Anodite Gwen and Verdona (Scales above Sir George and Lucubra Vilgax. Gwen was confident that she could take on the entire Highbreed fleet by herself)
  • Ultimate Way Big (Scales to Dagon)
  • Malgax (Believed that Ben couldn’t defeat him despite fighting against peak Eatle before, who can reach these levels incredibly easily. Scales above Atomix. Scales to Fourth Form Malware who absorbed Galvan tech of unknown potency)
  • Fourth Form Malware (Malgax uses his power. Absorbed Galvan tech of unknown potency)
  • Atomix (Can briefly fight against Malgax. Stated to be Ben’s second strongest alien)
  • Atomic-X (Scales above Atomix. Superior to Future Kai who wields Excalibur, which is repeatedly described as an invincible sword by Joseph Chadwick despite him knowing about Ascalon)
  • Maltruant (Scales above Atomic-X. Described by DJW as being a combination of “clockworks from legendary beings, cosmic powers and science so advance it seems like magic”. While most of this is very vague, the last part is noticeable as to my knowledge only Ascalon is described this way)
  • Ultimate Ben before I downgrade him (Scales to Ultimate Way Big)
  • EDIT: Forgot Albedo has Ultimate Way Big so he’d need to be updated as well.
It has been better to remove Suglite crystal from existence tbh. I was under impression that mass and volume atleast were correct then no which method is used it would have been high 4-C- but both were incorrect. It'd be at best- high 5-A.

It has been better to remove Suglite crystal from existence tbh. I was under impression that mass and volume atleast were correct then no which method is used it would have been high 4-C- but both were incorrect. It'd be at best- high 5-A.
OK good to know, at least we’ve still got the sun ray and Element X.

Garbage Monster
Trombipulor
Retaliator Armor

Hex
Charmcaster
The first three only scale to Way Big who wouldn’t be affected by this (also Retaliator armour is being downgraded iirc), but yeah I forgot about Hex and Charmcaster.

OK good to know, at least we’ve still got the sun ray and Element X.

The first three only scale to Way Big who wouldn’t be affected by this (also Retaliator armour is being downgraded iirc), but yeah I forgot about Hex and Charmcaster.
If waybig is a scale, shouldn't these characters also have a scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back