• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand who this scale will appeal to. Can someone list the characters to be scaled?

Wait. What? We didn't get a chance to go over the scaling chains.
Uh i thought we did.. like those who upscales from Galvan, highbreed and Incurseans army/weaponry. So i applied changes as per this:
Bored rn so decided to make a list of every character that would be affected by this upgrade, as well as explaining why:
EDITS:
  • Forgot Albedo has Ultimate Way Big so he’d need to be updated as well.
  • Hex and Charmcaster with Hex’s staff scale above Anodite Gwen so they would be affected.
Not counting those who don’t have profiles yet (e.g Future Kai), is there anyone I missed?

*Quotes I know exist, but can’t find clips for.

All I said was that Tier 4, in general, was valid.

That's why I asked about where things should fit in the scaling chains. We had the following starters to the chains:

4-C = Ma's trilithium warhead

4-B = Element X Bomb

At least 4-C/B, possibly 4-A = Entropy Pump (If not hax) = Incurseans’ supposed galaxy-destroying capabilities

Last edited:
All I said was that Tier 4, in general, was valid.

That's why I asked about where things should fit in the scaling chains. We had the following starters to the chains.
Ah.. my bad..

Is the following scaling chain valid:
Ascalon (Scales above Incursions, Galvans weaponry, highbreed weaponry, Entropy pump due to being only weapon that can defeat Dagon): Character who scales; Dagon, Malgax (due to being superior or equals to any of his previous version contextually "this time will be different", "was aware of Eatle absorption attacks capabilities", etc), Atomix, lucubra Vilgax, All Anodites, UA waybig, UA Ben 10000, Chromastone, Albedo, Eatle with absorption (for obvious reasons)

4B = Element X Bomb = Entropy Pump (If not hax)
I think Entropy pump in itself should be a supporting feats for 4-A than 4-B due to being a disaster of several light years as our solar system is no where near a light year big and nearest star Proxima century is just 4.2 light years away (should be under several light years).

Also since we are giving "Possibly" 4-A i think several light years should be better enough for this section.

4-C = Ma's trilithium warhead ≤

4-B = Element X Bomb ≤

At least 4-B, possibly 4-A = Entropy Pump (If not hax) = Incurseans’ supposed galaxy-destroying capabilities ≤ Highbreed weaponry ≤ Galvan weaponry ≤ Ascalon (the only weapon that can defeat Dagon) = Dagon = UA Way Big (Was able to cut off Dagon's tentacle with a Cosmic Disc and staggered him with his Cosmic Rays) = Ultimate Ben w/ Ultimate Way Big)

Dagon Dagonax

Chromastone’s peak energy absorption
(Absorbed a beam from Dagon powerful enough to harm him noticeably) ≤ Dagon

Eatle w/ Absorption
(Fought on par with Lucubra Vilgax and even threw him far away with a single onslaught) ≤ Lucubra Vilgax (Fought against Sir George) < Atomix (Held his own against Malgax before eventually being defeated. Following Ben using Atomix, Malgax stated that none of Ben's other aliens that he has faced would be able to stop him, which includes Way Big and Eatle with energy absorption) < Malgax (Fused with Malware, Defeated Atomix, stated to be capable of defeating any of Ben's aliens, which should include Eatle, with his absorption capabilities)

Fourth Form Malware (Absorbed Galvan weaponry) ≤ Malgax

Anodite Form
like Gwen and Verdona > Sir George and Lucubra Vilgax

Atomic-X
(Scales above Atomix) < Maltruant

Hex and Charmcaster with Hex’s staff > Anodite Gwen

Remind me what happened with Hex's staff.

This isn't enough
Screenshot_20240321-150822.jpg

Need proper explanation why Dagon and Ultimate Way Big are Tier 4.
Either a note on profiles or main Ben 10 page with proper values.

Remind me what happened with Hex's staff.
Actually I think I was misremembering Hex’s staff being a factor, I think all that was needed was that Hex (or anyone holding him turned into a totem) was in his library. This makes them “unbeatable”, which was shown by Charmcaster with Hex’s totem beating Anodite Gwen.

I've updated Tier 4 scaling chain in the verse page and considering recent desputes regarding Power of the verse section, updated it to accomodate scaling chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back