• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a clip of Malgax saying none of Ben’s aliens can defeat him or of Gwen possessed by Dagon boasting about his universe-conquering power? I don’t think the first one is too necessary since it’s already used in Vilgax’s profile (even without a link) and is mentioned on the Ben 10 wiki, but I think the second one is needed. Iirc it’s in the episode “The Creature from Beyond” and happens the second time the Lucubra possesses Gwen.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clip of Malgax saying none of Ben’s aliens can defeat him or of Gwen possessed by Dagon boasting about his universe-conquering power? I don’t think the first one is too necessary since it’s already used in Vilgax’s profile (even without a link) and is mentioned on the Ben 10 wiki, but I think the second one is needed. Iirc it’s in the episode “The Creature from Beyond” and happens the second time the Lucubra possesses Gwen.

This clip?

Bored rn so decided to make a list of every character that would be affected by this upgrade, as well as explaining why:
EDITS:
  • Forgot Albedo has Ultimate Way Big so he’d need to be updated as well.
  • Hex and Charmcaster with Hex’s staff scale above Anodite Gwen so they would be affected.
Not counting those who don’t have profiles yet (e.g Future Kai), is there anyone I missed?

*Quotes I know exist, but can’t find clips for.
Alright so I’ve linked I think every noticeable quote (that I can find), and I’ve also removed mentions of Sugilite’s crystal and added mentions of the Entropy Pump and the Incurseans.

I had to use some Ben 10 Breakdown or reaction clips for this, but hopefully that’s fine.

So instead of properly collecting quotes people are spamming YouTube clips ?

Prepare a Google doc and upload them to Imgur.

So not right now. Gotcha. 👍🏻
can I do that for you 🙏😳
iMarkup_20240320_001954.jpg

Alright so I’ve linked I think every noticeable quote (that I can find), and I’ve also removed mentions of Sugilite’s crystal and added mentions of the Entropy Pump and the Incurseans.

I had to use some Ben 10 Breakdown or reaction clips for this, but hopefully that’s fine.
Thank you.

Tier 4 seems okay.

How would you guys place the pieces of the scaling chain regarding the technology?

Tier 4 seems okay.
from what i'm told, 2 staff votes = acceptence
How would you guys place the pieces of the scaling chain regarding the technology?
for the highbreed? I'd put x tier with weapons. When it comes to dagon and co, i would tae the scans and say they upscale from galvan and highbreed weaponry

You can see feedback using his electricity to amp himself, so you could argue that feedback with electricity is tier 4
Yeah you could say Feedback should have up to Tier 4 Striking Strength with his electric amp to his fists. While this is the part of the fight where Malgax’s established power level goes completely out the window and he starts getting owned by mid to high-tier aliens, with the way Feedback’s powers work and how he’s been established to absorb Tier 4 energy before (Fourth Form Malware) I feel it isn’t too unreasonable to say he should have Tier 4 Striking Strength with his electrical amp.

I mean this all depends on if the electrical amp counts as Striking Strength or if it just applies to AP, but since Feedback is literally just punching people with a power amp I don’t see why it shouldn’t be Striking Strength.

Yeah you could say Feedback should have up to Tier 4 Striking Strength with his electric amp to his fists. While this is the part of the fight where Malgax’s established power level goes completely out the window and he starts getting owned by mid to high-tier aliens, with the way Feedback’s powers work and how he’s been established to absorb Tier 4 energy before (Fourth Form Malware) I feel it isn’t too unreasonable to say he should have Tier 4 Striking Strength with his electrical amp.

I mean this all depends on if the electrical amp counts as Striking Strength or if it just applies to AP, but since Feedback is literally just punching people with a power amp I don’t see why it shouldn’t be Striking Strength.
Thanks for agreeing! But since Feedback is able to compete with 4th form malware who has mftl combat and reaction speed, shouldn't his combat and reaction speed upscale as well? I don't see any point in him being only relativistic

Last edited:
Thanks for agreeing! But since he is able to compete with 4th form malware who has mftl combat and reaction speed, shouldn't his combat and reaction speed upscale as well? I don't see any point in him being only relativistic
IMO He should, but that’ll come about when I attempt to upgrade the verse’s speed rating. Right now I’m making a list of every noticeable speed feat/statement/scaling I can find.

Although on the topic of Tier 4 Striking Strength Feedback, it’ll probably be better to save that for its own CRT since it’s its own thing.

Thanks for agreeing! But since he is able to compete with 4th form malware who has mftl combat and reaction speed, shouldn't his combat and reaction speed upscale as well? I don't see any point in him being only relativistic

IMO He should, but that’ll come about when I attempt to upgrade the verse’s speed rating. Right now I’m making a list of every noticeable speed feat/statement/scaling I can find.

Although on the topic of Tier 4 Striking Strength Feedback, it’ll probably be better to save that for its own CRT since it’s its own thing.
Great! Do you have discord so that we can discuss regarding speed scaling since I have my own arguments for speeds ranging from mftl to immeasurable

Great! Do you have discord so that we can discuss regarding speed scaling since I have my own arguments for speeds ranging from mftl to immeasurable
I don’t think you’ll ever get Immeasurable speed in this economy, but yeah I do have a Discord account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back