• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wankish, or wrong but whatever, gotta get it outta my mind.

In the galactic enforcer's episode of the Classic series, its stated that a bomb can be made that can destroy the solar system and in the episode where Aggregor absorbs the andromeda 5, it's stated that bombing an entropy pipe can destroy reality for several lightyears.

Why is this important? Well, it's stated by Azmuth that only the galvan had the tech to defeat the highbreed. Considering that the tier 4 technology/weaponry is available to others, not just the galvan. It would imply that the Galvan and the Highbreed both have tier 4 weapons. The Galvan species themselves don't have a profile, but we could add to the Highbreed profile

Possibly Solar-System Level: Weapons should be stronger than element x bombs, which can destroy the solar system.

What about Ascalon, Ultimate Waybig, and Dagon?

I was thinking that Ascalon, being considered "capable of anything" should scale above all Galvan technology, and would get a solar system level rating. Maybe Dagon could downscale as he killed george

Agree: @darkdragonmeduas (agree on dagon + co scaling, neutral on highbreed weaponry)

Last edited:
Okay first of all, your mom.

Second, it surprisingly makes sense to not Scale Dagon, Ascalon, UA waybig below Galvans and Highbreed yeah, so agree for now.

Vilgax also referred Dagon's heart as "Power he has never felt before", he had the Suglite crystal before and said "This power belongs to mine", so yeah.

I don’t remember the Galactic Enforcers episode much, so I’ve got a quick question: is the Element X bomb like a manual thing that can be activated whenever, or is it like a timer or an instant thing? Either way I agree with the Dagon arc characters scaling due to their in-universe statements as well as the Twitter statement, but this does change whether or not I agree with Highbreed tech scaling to Element X.

Also iirc Anodite Gwen was gonna take on the Highbreed fleet all by herself, so that alongside her being way stronger than George and Vilcubra would also make her Solar System level.

Not sure on whether the Entropy Pump’s reaction to being bombed should scale to anything else, so I’m neutral on that for now.

Either way, Dagon, lucubra vilgax, Ascalon, UA waybig def scales above Suglite or petrosapien crystal.
Vilgax also referred Dagon's heart as "Power he has never felt before", he had the Suglite crystal before and said "This power belongs to mine", so yeah.
Also there’s this which further supports Tier 4.

Tl;dr I agree with a Solar System level upgrade for Ascalon and those who scale to it, and I also agree with the Highbreed upgrade depending on the nature of Element X. Neutral on the Entropy Pump.

I don’t remember the Galactic Enforcers episode much, so I’ve got a quick question: is the Element X bomb like a manual thing that can be activated whenever, or is it like a timer or an instant thing?
I think this much Element X and iron ore on earth is enough to wipeout solar system off and they were behind element X on Omniverse too which despite being rare was available for for.. for.. remember the shopkeeper who hates ben from Omniverse (whatever his name is).

I think this much Element X and iron ore on earth is enough to wipeout solar system off and they were behind element X on Omniverse too which despite being rare was available for for.. for.. remember the shopkeeper who hates ben from Omniverse (whatever his name is).
Oh yeah I know what you need to make the bomb, I’m just wondering if it’s something you can turn on whenever or if it has a timer or something.

It would be 4-A due to being several light years disaster.
OK good to know, so agree for 4-B and neutral for 4-A.

This would be supported by Ultimate Waybig's twitter statement.

There is no such thing as Way Big Twitter statement to begin with.
Yes that word of God is fake. The research was done by administrator Firestorm himself by using wayback machine and other tools to check if such a statement was even posted However no such data was founded.

The only way way big would be solar system level is if the cosmic storm that he created in the infamous video game Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction would be allowed.

However...... this is not possible EITHER ❌ because the calculation is breaking the rules of kinetic energy on this website. (READ CALC MEMBER REPLY 👇)

So in short no way, Way Big can be solar system level.

Remove Element-X and every single mention of it from this post, If Multipliers suggest such tiers then fine.

Last edited:
Yes that word of God is fake. The research was done by administrator Firestorm himself by using wayback machine and other tools to check if such a statement was even posted However no such data was founded.

The only way way big would be solar system level is if the cosmic storm that he created in the infamous video game Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction would be allowed.

However...... this is not possible EITHER ❌ because the calculation is breaking the rules of kinetic energy on this website. (READ CALC MEMBER REPLY 👇)

Oh damn, that’s a shame.

The Twitter statement was only one thing in support of Solar System though, there’s still Ascalon level characters upscaling from Element X (and Petropia being destroyed) via in-universe statements.

I’m just wondering if it’s something you can turn on whenever or if it has a timer or something.
As per our standards, we consider such statements about explosions to happen instantly unless shown or stated otherwise, so pretty much no time.

Ah I see.

So that means Vulkanus and Sixsix were willing to kill themselves then, since they were going to bound the materials together on Earth (I quickly looked up a plot synopsis to jot my memory so maybe I’m wrong here). That seems out of character for them, but if that’s how the stuff works then I guess they were feeling especially down that day or something.

So that means Vulkanus and Sixsix were willing to kill themselves then, since they were going to bound the materials together on Earth (I quickly looked up a plot synopsis to jot my memory so maybe I’m wrong here). That seems out of character for them, but if that’s how the stuff works then I guess they were feeling especially down that day or something.
I don't remember exactly if that was how it was going but I'll check, considering they were going to combine it on earth it could mean that they just gonna launch it on earth and fly off or smth, since their Spaceship is MFTL.

Remove Element-X and every single mention of it from this post, If Multipliers suggest such tiers then fine.
Okay, but UWB statement was possible supporting evidence. It was never the main argument. He still has supported tier 4 scaling via multipliers

I don’t remember the Galactic Enforcers episode much, so I’ve got a quick question: is the Element X bomb like a manual thing that can be activated whenever, or is it like a timer or an instant thing? Either way I agree with the Dagon arc characters scaling due to their in-universe statements as well as the Twitter statement, but this does change whether or not I agree with Highbreed tech scaling to Element X.

Also iirc Anodite Gwen was gonna take on the Highbreed fleet all by herself, so that alongside her being way stronger than George and Vilcubra would also make her Solar System level.

Not sure on whether the Entropy Pump’s reaction to being bombed should scale to anything else, so I’m neutral on that for now.

Also there’s this which further supports Tier 4.

Tl;dr I agree with a Solar System level upgrade for Ascalon and those who scale to it, and I also agree with the Highbreed upgrade depending on the nature of Element X. Neutral on the Entropy Pump.
Lots of tier 4 stuff, wait, wouldn’t vilgax saying Dagon had more energy than anything he’s ever seen scale above the omnitrix self destruct? Universal Dagon here we come /j

Lots of tier 4 stuff, wait, wouldn’t vilgax saying Dagon had more energy than anything he’s ever seen scale above the omnitrix self destruct? Universal Dagon here we come /j
Omnitrix needs to charge for that. It doesn't basically holding infinite energy at every moment, also he needed Omnitrix for creating army not to destroy Universe. So no.

Omnitrix needs to charge for that. It doesn't basically holding infinite energy at every moment, also he needed Omnitrix for creating army not to destroy Universe. So no.
It was stated in OS as well as Shown in AF too that He needed Omnitrix to create Army.

Yes, but at one point in time, he knew the omnitrix had the energy to destroy the universe. Also that was his old plan, it has no relation with what he wanted to do with dagons power, especially since the omnitrix was destroyed and Dagon already had an army

Yes, but at one point in time, he knew the omnitrix had the energy to destroy the universe. Also that was his old plan, it has no relation with what he wanted to do with dagons power, especially since the omnitrix was destroyed and Dagon already had an army
I doubt accumulated energy that cannot be used for shit but just to destroy Universe with no control over it by him should be considered a power he wanted or greed for, he also knows about celestial sapiens, Chrinosapien timebomb, etc. he needs stuff to rule over the Universe not to nuke it for now reason. That's not power but just self destruct. His heart should scale above stuff that he considers powers he wants for himself, not a suicide option in case he fails- so above suglite or Element X is fine. I disagree with scaling Dagon above Alien X/ Chrinosapien timebomb/ Omnitrix suicide option.

I doubt accumulated energy that cannot be used for shit but just to destroy Universe with no control over it by him should be considered a power he wanted or greed for, he also knows about celestial sapiens, Chrinosapien timebomb, etc. he needs stuff to rule over the Universe not to nuke it for now reason. That's not power but just self destruct. His heart should scale above stuff that he considers powers he wants for himself, not a suicide option in case he fails- so above suglite or Element X is fine. I disagree with scaling Dagon above Alien X/ Chrinosapien timebomb/ Omnitrix suicide option.
I never claimed he was going to nuke it. Having universal power doesn’t mean you have to nuke the universe, it just makes it harder to defeat you. But okay, it was mostly just a possibility

I never claimed he was going to nuke it.
What am I saying is that he won't nuke but he won't use it either since self destruct is not a weapon or power under our control, it basically a suicide. Let's say a machine has a self destruct mechanism that can blow up a city but his regular power is only building lvl then he wouldn't account his self destruct as power.

Probably wankish, or wrong but whatever, gotta get it outta my mind.

In the galactic enforcer's episode of the Classic series, its stated that a bomb can be made that can destroy the solar system and in the episode where Aggregor absorbs the andromeda 5, it's stated that bombing an entropy pipe can destroy reality for several lightyears.

Why is this important? Well, it's stated by Azmuth that only the galvan had the tech to defeat the highbreed. Considering that the tier 4 technology/weaponry is available to others, not just the galvan. It would imply that the Galvan and the Highbreed both have tier 4 weapons. The Galvan species themselves don't have a profile, but we could add to the Highbreed profile

Possibly Solar-System Level: Weapons should be stronger than element x bombs, which can destroy the solar system.

What about Ascalon, Ultimate Waybig, and Dagon?

I was thinking that Ascalon, being considered "capable of anything" should scale above all Galvan technology, and would get a solar system level rating, this would be supported by Ultimate Waybig's twitter statement. Maybe Dagon could scale, but the sword seems to be above even Dagon, so unless Waybig's statement is accepted, I don't think he scales

I was told that UWB would get a 36x multiplier from this calc, making him tier 4, supporting this, but ehh.
Btw remove Twitter statement since why not.

I don't remember exactly if that was how it was going but I'll check, considering they were going to combine it on earth it could mean that they just gonna launch it on earth and fly off or smth, since their Spaceship is MFTL.
I believe Vulkanus was going to drop Element X into a vat of molten iron himself. I guess maybe it’s got like a minute before if blows or something?

They do have a pretty blatant universal statement, but like Reiner said the Omnitrix needing to charge means it probably doesn’t count for this.

I believe Vulkanus was going to drop Element X into a vat of molten iron himself. I guess maybe it’s got like a minute before if blows or something?
I saw the episode, it's mostly a endothermic reaction and probably not instantaneous either, so it'll take time before chemical reaction happens and they explode. So they have got enough time to run. And explosion will still be solar system since we only take into account the explosion and it's time, not the chemical reaction stuff.

I saw the episode, it's mostly a endothermic reaction and probably not instantaneous either, so it'll take time before chemical reaction happens and they explode. So they have got enough time to run. And explosion will still be solar system since we only take into account the explosion and it's time, not the chemical reaction stuff.
OK good to know. Neutral on Highbreed weapon scaling then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back