• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 requirements and examples - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, I nearly completely trust DontTalk's sense of judgement, but can somebody please remind me about what he would like to do here exactly before we apply them? I have been preparing extensively for my trip abroad for the last 10 days.
Forgot about this, DT already did all he needs to, all that is left is the page been applied

As usual, I nearly completely trust DontTalk's sense of judgement, but can somebody please remind me about what he would like to do here exactly before we apply them? I have been preparing extensively for my trip abroad for the last 10 days.
Forgot about this, DT already did all he needs to, all that is left is the page been applied
@DontTalkDT

Are you willing to help out here please?

For consistency with what the Tiering System says, this

* Only acts of direct destruction or creation are considered valid for ranking purposes. Destroying the universe at the beginning of time, resulting in the subsequent fading away of timelines due to causality paradoxes, does not meet the criteria for classification. In such cases, it is important to determine that the destruction of multiple branching timelines is not achieved simply by destroying one timeline, leading to the others being erased as a consequence of their interrelated past being destroyed. This evaluation is done on an individual basis and depends on factors such as the nature and representation of the destructive actions. Additionally, for ranking creation feats, further considerations must be taken into account according to [[Creation Feats|this page]].

...should also mention this bit somewhere (and thus reworded too):

"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.

As we may remember, tier 2 feats or above aren't exclusively relegated to direct creation or destruction.

Last edited:
I made the edit.
Any last minute topics or are we done here?
Well the revision is done, now it remains the profiles, I have been making a little list, but it is really hard so that may take a bit longer but I will speed it up.
A few verses at a time so we can call the supporters so the thread do not turn into something that is rowdy

As we may remember, tier 2 feats or above aren't exclusively relegated to direct creation or destruction.
And we can also add his suggestion

Would changing it to
Only acts of direct destruction, creation or significantly affecting (in the sense explained in the Tiering System) are considered valid for ranking purposes.
be enough?

Big thanks to everybody who have helped out in this thread. 🙏🙂

So what, if anything, is currently left to do here?

Big thanks to everybody who have helped out in this thread. 🙏🙂

So what, if anything, is currently left to do here?
By the end of the week, I will list the verses affected by this revision, then we can see how we will go about revising them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back