• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Non-smurf tournaments

Her feat is kinda like this:

Imagine Madoka's consciousness is like a jar filled with Infinite numbers grains of sugar. Each of these grains represents the magical girls that Madoka absorbed.

Now, Madoka's tiny bit of her consciousness can grants each of these magical girls 2-A mind. So, Madoka's consciousness worth Infinite numbers of 2-A minds.

This however, is the lowest lowball to ever lowballed.

Homulily exists within her labyrinth that that not even Goddess Madoka can enter. The only reason the holy quintet can enter it is because Homura herself invited them in.
First part his good and i see the only way some can incon is by passive too.

Second part does is not just a weakness of madoka? And her immortality type 8 implies she not always in the labyrinth.

there is no incon,no one in this tournament can even affect her
Second part does is not just a weakness of madoka? And her immortality type 8 implies she not always in the labyrinth.
it's not Madoka's weakness because only Homura's labyrinth is the only labyrinth that Madoka can't enter(labyrinth of other witches can't block her),and accroding to witch's lore she's always inside her barrier

Assuming said passive can reach into Homulily labyrinth, heck Homulily "true self" exists within another pocket dimension that Madoka had to manually enter it.

No, Madoka just can't reach it. And most witches are always inside their labyrinth with very few exceptions, Homulily isn't one of them despite her bizarre nature as a witch.

there is no incon,no one in this tournament can even affect her

it's not Madoka's weakness because only Homura's labyrinth is the only labyrinth that Madoka can't enter(labyrinth of other witches can't block her),and accroding to witch's lore she's always inside her barrier
Don't understand why for first part, like she got stomped by ES in their vs last time i see whitout her mind hax. (And by ex ten crown don't need to affect her it's why i talk about incon)

This just mean that homura can resist madoka i don't understand the problem if it's not because homura labyrinty is outside madoka range. For outside i talked about this because mention in her immortality

Don't understand why for first part, like she got stomped by ES in their vs last time i see whitout her mind hax. (And by ex ten crown don't need to affect her it's why i talk about incon)
ES has low 1-C thing so she stomps,this is non smurf tournament so it's irrelevant
This just mean that homura can resist madoka i don't understand the problem if it's not because homura labyrinty is outside madoka range
?
entire the movie is about Madoka can't interact with Homulilly

This just mean that homura can resist madoka i don't understand the problem if it's not because homura labyrinty is outside madoka range. For outside i talked about this because mention in her immortality
As much as I would love make Homura even more OP than she already is, that is not actually what happened. It's simply because Madoka cannot reach it not because Homulily resisted Madoka's power.

ES has low 1-C thing so she stomps,this is non smurf tournament so it's irrelevant

?
entire the movie is about Madoka can't interact with Homulilly
Okay, okay, so yeah i will ban her as apaprently only Magnus and fate (ten crown + negation resistance) could incon but not affect her.

Just to ask why homura have some low 1-C range in her profile?

Ban Magnus as well, he is really hard to effect, there is a reason Warhammer 2-Cs have a reputation

Has Ten Crown ever negate something Infinitely more potent that they ever face? Because that would be NLF if they never did it.
They don't negate all the thing, as they negate only thing that his in their range so already less thing to do and so for in they range they already negate more potent thing not infinite sure

I mean being more potent don't give your resistance to power null and negation?

in many cases being potent can resist power null,like no one said that normal power null can negate CM type 2 without actual feats,not to mention Homulilly resists power null+subjective reality

Honestly, its unfun debated against Anos and he was spammed too much to the point peoples are sick qith him
I know, I'm one of those who wish they would let him rest for a while, but people don't understand.... Let's go with only Graham then

in many cases being potent can resist power null,like no one said that normal power null can negate CM type 2 without actual feats,not to mention Homulilly resists power null+subjective reality
Cm type is whole different type just not bigger layer so not good fallacy.

Resistance negation was mention for that.

This only applies to the user of said ability, not the ability itself. You said it yourself that Ten Crown cannot reach into Homulily Labyrinth, so they had to negate the Mindhax itself.

But has Ten Crown negate something as potent as Homulily lowballed mindhax before? Because if they never did, it just like an ant trying to stop a Tsunami.

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities.
Removing opponent's resistance means it need to affect opponent,so Kazuradrop can't do anything but gets haxxed

why it can negate her resistance while it can't touch her?
I mean i could tell the same by how mind hax would resist ten crown as it's not affect Homulily so don't affect her resistance so she not resist (even more when she don't resist negation subjectif reality)
But has Ten Crown negate something as potent as Homulily lowballed mindhax before? Because if they never did, it just like an ant trying to stop a Tsunami.
I mean, Homulily potency is because her range too, when ten crown only negate the part that enter his range, by Gilgamesh the range of ten crown is really low so don't think that this would be such problem as he will only need to negate a little part of the mind hax. But no in term of potency he never faced an infinity layered mind hax

Resistance Negation is the ability to remove an opponent's ability to resist certain effects, allowing the user to then affect them with those abilities.
Removing opponent's resistance means it need to affect opponent,so Kazuradrop can't do anything but gets haxxed
Like tell she not affect Homulily and Homulily mind hax doesn't resist subjective reality(even more when they don't resist this type of subjective reality)

Anyway I just realized that Magnus can ask for help from Tzeentch. That guy certainly stomps Homura.

I don't recall Magnus having tier 1 hax, only immortalities
He edges out on Ahriman, who has 1-B stuff. That and;

"Range: Several meters melee range (higher with size manipulation), kilometers with most powers, Planetary with time manipulation and shields, possibly higher (Scaling from lesser psykers that can manipulate whole solar systems), Hyperversal inside the Warp | Several meters melee range (higher with size manipulation), kilometers with most powers, Planetary with time manipulation and shields, possibly higher | Hyperversal"

This range doesn't seem to be for show.

Back