• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Non-smurf tournaments

there is no incon,Homuliily's mind hax is inifinite above baseline or even vastly above that,idk how to describe her mind hax potency but I'm pretty sure no one here can resist
Can Homulily's mindhax effect literal thoughts and emotions let alone infinite and contradicting thoughts and emotions?

Prove his AE is above NEP type 2 first, because we treated the latter>the former?

Actually, answer me this, is Magnus AE is on Tier 1 scale? because you only said he is being daemon of Tzeentch which doesn't explain anything ince I had no jack of knowledge of WH40K

Can Homulily's mindhax effect literal thoughts and emotions let alone infinite and contradicting thoughts and emotions?
thoughts and emotions are still abstraction,thing that she has already affected
anyways I will talk more about it if the match actually happens

Prove his AE is above NEP type 2 first, because we treated the latter>the former?

Actually, answer me this, is Magnus AE is on Tier 1 scale? because you only said he is being daemon of Tzeentch which doesn't explain anything ince I had no jack of knowledge of WH40K
Since when has effecting NEP 2 allow someone to interact with AE 1? I'd like to see some staff confirm that.

Infinite interchanging and contradicting thoughts, emotions, concepts and unknown others, we don't count the unknowns for obvious reasons. I literally can't make this more simple because Warhammer is confusing as all hell.
thoughts and emotions are still abstraction,thing that she has already affected
anyways I will talk more about it if the match actually happens
She has effected C O N C E P T S. Not T H O U G H T S. There is a distinction Delta.

Since when has effecting NEP 2 allow someone to interact with AE 1? I'd like to see some staff confirm that.

Infinite interchanging and contradicting thoughts, emotions, concepts and unknown others, we don't count the unknowns for obvious reasons. I literally can't make this more simple because Warhammer is confusing as all hell.
One is lacks of everything while the other still has something to define their existence. If you can affect being who lacks everything to define their existence, affecting being who still has something to define their existence is piece of cake.

Concept, thought, information are all abstractions. There are all the same.

This is a common knowledge here.

If people think fate Characters can be too much for a part of Characters they can be banned yeah, it's why i make a possible participants list before

they're...still...abstraction
There are kinds of abstraction, one is a constant force that is always there(unless we are talking a type 4 concept) and another is well... a literal thought. they are both abstract but they are different things
One is lacks of everything while the other still has something to define their existence. If you can affect being who lacks everything to define their existence, affecting being who still has something to define their existence is piece of cake.

Concept, thought, information are all abstractions. There are all the same.
Get Staff to back this up. I literally do not care about "BUt nEP 2" until someone confirms that effecting NEP 2 allows one to effect AE 1.

Uhuh. Not from what I have read here from pretty damn reliable sources on this kinda shit here on the wiki.
If people think fate Characters can be too much for a part of Characters they can be banned yeah, it's why i make a possible participants list before
Magnus and Homulily are both too much for this tournament and should be removed

There are kinds of abstraction, one is a constant force that is always there(unless we are talking a type 4 concept) and another is well... a literal thought. they are both abstract but they are different things
they are both asbtract so someone who can interact with abstract will affect him

Listen, either of us may be wrong, but Staff have mostly dealt with this shit far more then either of us

Get Staff to back this up. I literally do not care about "BUt nEP 2" until someone confirms that effecting NEP 2 allows one to effect AE 1.
I hate to break it to you mate, but NEP type 2 being superior AE type 1 is common knowledge here. I have never seen anyone else arguing otherwise until now.

It should be you who need to bring this up to the staffs.

I hate to break it to you mate, but NEP type 2 being superior AE type 1 is common knowledge here. I have never seen anyone else arguing otherwise until now.

It should be you who need to bring this up to the staffs.
I know its superior, does not mean effecting one allows you to effect the other.

But yeah, whoever is right here doesn't change things because I want them both out for stomping the tournament with ease

Ridiculous AE type 1 and enough hax and resistances to make Rimuru Tempest blush.
In this profile he don't have that much for what i see? (And to tell fate Characters just don't resist plasma,magnetism and madeness type 3) but Fate resistance and resistance negation make him blush

In this profile he don't have that much for what i see? (And to tell fate Characters just don't resist plasma,magnetism and madeness type 3) but Fate resistance and resistance negation make him blush
Magnus is missing a LOT of shit, everyone in 40K is outdated to hell and back lol

But yeah, whoever is right here doesn't change things because I want them both out for stomping the tournament with ease
I mean since fate Characters was the only that could fight them except themself so okay except if other people come with good participants that can rivalise (we never know)
Magnus is missing a LOT of shit, everyone in 40K is outdated to hell and back lol
I know that (shiki vs Emperor is here) but in tournaments we base about the profile so maybe he can still rest here with the profile he had now?

For Homulily it seem the problem is her mind manip that surely passive and have too much layer?

******* wanked Nasuverse can resist all things in this wiki lol,when I see no resistance to power mimicry on their profiles fate fans immediately throw a CRT from nowhere and saying it's accepted(and now it's on their profiles) 🙏
It was already accepted and the crt finish before the match just don't add because not finish the profile in that time

For Homulily it seem the problem is her mind manip that surely passive and have too much layer?
Yes
I know that (shiki vs Emperor is here) but in tournaments we base about the profile so maybe he can still rest here with the profile he had now?
Even by AE 1 standards Magnus is uberly hard to effect, literally just being infinite, contradicting, and interchanging concepts, thoughts, and emotions

I mean For where her feat of her possible infinite layered mind hax came from?
Her feat is kinda like this:

Imagine Madoka's consciousness is like a jar filled with Infinite numbers grains of sugar. Each of these grains represents the magical girls that Madoka absorbed.

Now, Madoka's tiny bit of her consciousness can grants each of these magical girls 2-A mind. So, Madoka's consciousness worth Infinite numbers of 2-A minds.

This however, is the lowest lowball to ever lowballed.

I mean what do the range do with ability to affect? Homulily resist madoka ability she not oustide her range

Homulily exists within her labyrinth that that not even Goddess Madoka can enter. The only reason the holy quintet can enter it is because Homura herself invited them in.

Her feat is kinda like this:

Imagine Madoka's consciousness is like a jar filled with Infinite numbers grains of sugar. Each of these grains represents the magical girls that Madoka absorbed.

Now, Madoka's tiny bit of her consciousness can grants each of these magical girls 2-A mind. So, Madoka's consciousness worth Infinite numbers of 2-A minds.

This however, is the lowest lowball to ever lowballed.
and each mind in infinite minds has too ******* lots of information due to cosmic awareness on 2 x infinite x infinite 2-As scale throughout past,present and future and Homulilly can just rewrite Madoka's mind alongside with all of that information with ease

Back