• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Implying that Chara's feats wasn't victim to an heavy case of interpretation. 2-B being the literal highest we could get that.

Beside, again, Imscared incorporates much more meta into its lore. The game literally tells you that WF is data inside your computer and that it created a file for you. Most of the dialogues are through text files, you must edit files and even you're computer's time to progress, the end of the first game was literally crashing and corrupting the game and the killing blow to WF is editing/modifying his file and removing them from the game.

Either way this isn't something that we should discuss in a VS Thread.

Dude enough of your disagreement with the term haxxed. Haxxed is extremely subjective.

Look I'm just saying that characters like Arceus can't be considered haxxed but D isn't. I probably shouldn't have made a joke about it but still.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Look I'm just saying that characters like Arceus can't be considered haxxed but if D isn't. I probably shouldn't have made a joke about it but still.
When did someone say D wasn't?

So question:

What other ways does someone counter Causality Manipulation? High-End Reality Warping right? How does Causality Manipulation kill someone who resists getting his own existence erased?

You do realize that having your existence erased isn't always end result of causality manipulation? But I'm not a SS character expert so you probably shouldn't ask me how they control it.

So how does it kill you? And if it does what stops Lucemon from just coming back. Also Lucemon can erase someone into a non-existent state.

Wait, who has resistance to existence erasure? That's a big NLF if it's not worded correctly, because the end result of any destroying hax is nonexistence. I could see resistance to Void Manipulation (and even then, I have problems with resistance to that), but not to existence erasure.

Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation are one in the same.

Also for those resistant

Saints

Royal Knights

Chaosmon

Lucemon

Zeed

Wait, so why is Palkia and Dialga resisting it labelled as "resistant to spacetime erasure?" Hell, I did that edit, and now I'm likely just gonna change it to existence erasure in that case.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, so why is Palkia and Dialga resisting it labelled as "resistant to spacetime erasure?" Hell, I did that edit, and now I'm likely just gonna change it to existence erasure in that case.
Why did you put it there? Just put Void Manipulation.

I think just "Resistance to Void Manipulation" is a better wording, yeah. Lucemon tanked an attack to erase someone form existence with utterly no effect, even replying with "Why would that affect me?"

So umm Executor wrote this.

"Well ... Destroying the whole history of the world and still exist would indicate acausality?

I say this because I think it would be just like killing yourself in the past and still exist.

If that is so, I think we might consider the destruction of the Memorial Stela as the destruction of history, after all they are literally all the time spent in the Digital World manifested in the form of a pillar (ÒâçÒé©Òé┐Òâ½Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÕåàÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÕ╣¥Õ╣┤µ£êÒéÆþÁîÒüƒþƒ│þóæÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé = It is the months and years that passed in the Digital World manifested as a stela.).

Being that Satan Mode going to destroy the Digital World and the other worlds also since he was aiming to end the suffering (that according to Suedo exists through all possible worlds) how it would destroy also the Stella Memorial, after all they are part of the World Digital would also destroy his own past (After all he would destroy the story itself with this). How would he not stop at it, could this be considered as acausality?"

@Dragon

Asriel wiped out all timelines during his fight with Frisk, which would include the past where he was born.

Not all timelines, just his own. But he certainly wasn't going affected by destroying all timelines so, I guess it counts.

hmm. Well that is cleared up...Although wouldn't that mean a ton of characters (Not just Digimon) need to be revised since there are many characters with said feats???Questions for later.

Well this Lucemon mess is cleared up.

So ummm Who wins here? I mean Lucemon is still in it since he has Acausality. So are we at the ultimate stalemate?

Well with those four out of the way (I think they would be out of the way?) That leaves Lucemon, Pontos, Arceus, Zeed, White Face, Aeon, and D

I still think Drago should remain since it was never decided that his regen wasn't where it was. Just that someone had an issue with it and he still has ways to make sure he doesn't permanently die.

Btw how come X.A.N.A is still here?

@Kukui. Lucemon's Dead or Alive + Demon Lord Rebirth and Resurrection Negation likely gets rid of Drago, if not Pontos' or Lucemon's or D's existence erasure

Also Lucemon is both Falldown Mode ancd can become Satan Mode.

Any none 2-C stat will not be used. Plus we have characters here resistant to reality warping as is. Plus one-hit and he's gone.

Never said he won.. Just asking why's he dead. Also he has immortality with High-mid regen. So he's dying to any physical hits (Outside of D's).

Back