• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Lucemon cancels any Resurrection, Rebirth and Regen and could simply send him to the Dark Area and absorb him Zeed style.

That is a passive effect of all the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Also Time-Stop won't work since Lucemon is native to a realm where time does not exist.

Teleportation will only do so much.

Of course Lucemon could just erase the entire universe to non existence leaving only those with resistances on that level alive..

Dragonmasterxyz wrote
Sorry I didnt answer sooner, I was in school and I replied during my lunch which isnt very long.

I know that if Drago gets hit by any of those (wait existence erasure would work?) his regen no matter what isnt saving him. But the problem I see with this is, even if his regen can't do anything, he still has hax that can copy, nullify, seal/block, steal their moves so that he'll remain safe and even use it back at them. And before the "he needs to seem them first before he can copy or nullify them" is brought up, unlike normal fights this is a battle royale so even if that requirement is needed before Drago can do either, Lucemon, Pontos and/or D can very likely to use those abilities on the others like Arceus or X.A.N.A so if that happens, Drago would be able to see them before he even fights the threatening dudes.

There was also something else I thought of. Drago also has hax that gives him options like cloning, invisibility, intangibility, and what not. They can be no selled but wouldnt Drago be able to confuse them using these options? They wouldnt have any way of knowing where Drago is or which one is the real one to negate his reviving.

Drago's abilities only go so far. And just like it is likely that they won't attack Drago. There is just as likely a chance that they will. Also Lucemon also has duplication, intangibility and what not. That means nothing here as characters like Lucemon, Pontos, Arceus, etc all can hit intagible beings.

Oh I know that those abilities can be used by them too no problem, the duplication point was more for saying Drago could try and confuse them when being faced with a very threatening ability like the ones Lucemon and them can do. Also true on the first part so it would depend on who's going to be targeted first. Though I have another possbilbility but since its something that hasnt been added yet for Drago im not sure if it will hold water in this battle.

WAIt, Zeed's out of it? Arceus' chances of winning skyrocket without him. But it's still between him, Pontos, and Lucemon imo. With D being the silent threat.

@Cal Hey dont count Aeon out just yet, what with her ability to create temporal clones of her opponents, copy abilities to use against whoever she's fighting, and capture moments on the battlefield to unlease later in time

The real cal howard said:
WAIt, Zeed's out of it? Arceus' chances of winning skyrocket without him. But it's still between him, Pontos, and Lucemon imo. With D being the silent threat.
There's still Aeon and White Face.

GAIA Zeed is actually quite weak, all things considered. Despite being hyped as Zeed, he's ultimately one of the weaker members of GAIA Origin and on the lower confines of 2-C.

Yeah, he loses to Pontos. Although this also means Pontos is injured and can be targeted by Lucemon and the others. Pontos' main thing here is that he likely has the most Raw Power out of all the 2-C's here. However, his most threatening hax seems to be that he can erase someone beyond nothingness.

Also the Beyonder. Doesn't the immeasurable speed rating give characters a free acausality? If so, how does anyone take him down?

•Multiversal+ Range (Teleportation as well)

•Quantum manipulation

•Low-Godly regen

Well tbh

Lucemon has Acausality

Pontos has Acausality

Arceus has Acausality

Many others do as well I believe

Low-Godly Regen is halted by Lucemon and Pontos' Existence Erasure.

What exactly does Quantum Manipulation mean? Sorry, but I never quite understood the power. Galactose also has Quantum Manipulation, maybe he could be added to the royale as well?

Via sending everything including the universe they are in into the Dark Area and erasing everyone into a state of nonexistence....Pontos I do not know,

Eh, Beyonder's powerset is ok, but nowhere near the levels of the three powerhouses.

So it's kinda between Pontos, Arceus, Lucemon, WF, D, and Aeon, right?

I'm going to list the benefits of everyone left.

Pontos: Raw AP and can get rid of regen users. Also his Dunamis which is super hax on his own. Can fate screw acausals.

Lucemon: Destroys resurrection, type 8 immortality, and a good amount of hax, including concept stuff. The second strongest in pure AP

Arceus: Has access to at least a trillion Manifestation bodies, negation of powers (barring grass and big), and some concepts that matter.

D: Can kill anyone and can't be killed by anyone.

Aeon: Can copy powers and can create temporal duplicates of the enemy, and store time for late usage.

White Face: High Godly Regen and is super non-corporeal.

^Well except Zeno...But Low--Godly Regen is useless in this fight. Either have a resistance to said power or have Mid-High Godly Regen.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Via sending everything including the universe they are in into the Dark Area and erasing everyone into a state of nonexistence....
I mentioned multiversal teleportation for a reason. Also destroying Beyond's physical form is irrelevant because he'll simply regenerate. You'll need to take out his non-corporeal form.

"Also destroying Beyond's physical form is irrelevant because he'll simply regenerate. You'll need to take out his non-corporeal form."

Uumm that's what existence erasure does. It no sells Low-Godly Regen...Unless you are UlforceVeedramon,

I mean, Arceus can no-sell Low Godly negation...even though his regen is that.
Everyone here can hence why it is useless here...Unless you have Regen like Ulforce...

Souls count as non-corporeal and if you destroy the soul, you also stop the Low-Godly Regen, Characters like Lucemon, Pontos, Zeed and such destroy the Mind, Body and Soul.

No, no. I meant that Arceus can no-sell existence erasure due to its broken version of Low-Godly regen. Granted, that llama would be destroyed, just that there's trillions of other llamas to take its place.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Souls count as non-corporeal and if you destroy the soul, you also stop the Low-Godly Regen, Characters like Lucemon, Pontos, Zeed and such destroy the Mind, Body and Soul.
This isn't a soul though.

Oh yeah it does depend on your level of Low-Godly.

Are you like Ulforce who regenerates faster than Instant Erasure?

or

Are you Qilin God?

Shamefully off topic, but if that counts as Regen, then The Lich would also have Low-Godly regen, since he exist in an infinite number of universes, each with the shared knowledge of the first and can travel between the universes.

Anyway, didn't you say any decent mind screwer could make White Face show her heart? In another thread, that is.

Also might I add that every character here aside from Lucemon is subject to '''Karma'''.

Back