• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Also would Whiteface be able to use information manipulation to get rid of all traces of hate/awareness to make Arceus and Lucemon unable to regenerate?

@Cumberjung

Considering the fact that said attack would be performed out of malicious intent, I doubt it.

... I just found out about this now.

Well, I'm voting for my boy Pontos. Specially since he might also have Information Manipulation and Concept Manipulation, which are not on his profile.

Also, D's profile is chalk-full with NLFs and things without any proof. Just look at this:

"D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead"

Who says so? That just sounds like something that'd require Mid-Godly Regen to come back or endure, and can he kill stronger people with it?

"D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers"

Really? Immune to Reality Warping?

The "Respect Thread" linked on D's profile (Also made by the guy who made D's profile) is also chalk full with similarly absurd claims:

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/292/vampire-hunter-respect-thread

The quote the guy shows to "prove" that the Akashic Records control everything is super vague, too, and doesn't at all show what it's said on D's profile:

"but what the Sacred Ancestor has to say is even more incredible. He says I should erase this world completely from the record"

"He could read the record. The past, present, and future of everything in the universe"

How do these give you anything beyond complete control over a universe's timeline is beyond me.

The quote about the fount of life is also bullshit:

"This wound was dealt by someone with skill equal to my own. He cut through not only flesh and bone, but through the fount of life. No one, god or demon, can help you now."

^ This just implies that he killed a soul.

The scene supposed to show that D can bypass "physical laws" is also stupid:

"The top of his traveler's hat hit the ceiling. Now lying completely flat, D drew his sword. It was pitted against ultradense walls that wouldn't allow even electromagnetic waves or light to escape. There was the sound of bones creaking behind him. D thrusted his sword. Miranda and Count Braujou saw it slide into the wall like a mirage. Glowing cracks spread out around them. No one knew how the black hole collapsed."

^ It's just him destroying a black hole.

His feat of breaking through an "Eternally sealed dimension" just shows that he can ****-up with the timeline. Nothing beyond Low 2-C at best.

The respect thread also says that D is "Immune to Matter Manipulation" because he negated being transmuted into a star.

All in all, I see no proof that D is nearly as haxed as the profile says he is, and consider it completely unreliable. It should be deleted.

I know, I've seen his revised profile from months ago, but it still uses "evidence" showcased by Raigen, the guy behind our D's profile and the Respect Thread. He is notorious for being a massive wanker of Vampire Hunter D (Not saying the series isn't impressive, but he abuses NLFs with no mercy). We really shouldn't have such a wanked profile around.

Well you could request of having them deleted off. Most if not all of Vamp Hunter profiles may be very outdated here.

@Reppuzan What about for Arceus? I was more curiouus about that one anyway. Also what's keeping Aeon alive right now again?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cumber Clones of her opponents are keeping Aeon alive
But I don't see any Regenerationn or resistance to existence erasure on her page so wouldn't she just be erased like the rest of the currently dead charecters?

I think a 2-C character summoning 2-A versions of other characters should be NLF. I don't have a problem with her creating 2-C time clones of the said characters. But she could get wiped out before she manages to do that at all and she could get wiped out in-spite of managing to do that as well. Aeon's profile itself is very underwhelming compared to most of the big hitters - Pontos, Lucemon etc.

lol why? Charaacters summoning beings that are stronger than themselves is quite common in fiction. And the keyword is "Could".

Give an example of someone summoning someone else who is infinitely stronger than themselves and controlling them perfectly. One such example was pointed out earlier in this thread itself but turned out to be a red-herring. Unfortunately, that entire discussion has been deleted for some reason.

Besides, if your argument is going to be : Oh she will sommon High 2-A versions of currently 2-C characters, then maybe Aeon should be disqualified here and put in a High 2-A Battle Royale.

If a 2-C has summoned a 2-A before, then saying they can do so isn't an NLF. It's an actual ability of theirs.

If a 2-C hasn't summoned a 2-A before, then assuming they can is a NLF.

Ryukama said:
If a 2-C has summoned a 2-A before, then saying they can do so isn't an NLF. It's an actual ability of theirs.
If a 2-C hasn't summoned a 2-A before, then assuming they can is a NLF.
If a 2-C had summoned a 2-A before, then wouldn't her tier be : 2-A by summoning X ??

How her summoning works is she takes the reflection of who she is making a copy of from her hourglass, which she then uses to create a clone based on their past, an alternate version of their present, or their future.

I'd suppose their tier would be "2-A by summoning ___" but they themselves would stay 2-C in their own stats.

She can summon versions of characters from alternate futures, such as ones where they become the Skulgirl, but even if she can't summon someone stronger than herself she can still copies of comparable power, meaning if she can't summon 2-A Zeed or Lucemon, she can still summon 2-C Zeed and Lucemon, as well as Pontos and Arceus

Couldn't she still be killed before she makes a copy though. Heck even if not she would be just as easy to kill afterwards it's not like doing so gives her the ability to survive. And if that dose happen do her copes die with her?

@Weekly

She is hardly impressive Power Wise and in terms of Hax, and if her ability to summon clones is dependent on manipulating the timeline, couldn't people whose powers can overwrite the entire timeline nullify it?

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Weekly

She is hardly impressive Power Wise and in terms of Hax, and if her ability to summon clones is dependent on manipulating the timeline, couldn't people whose powers can overwrite the entire timeline nullify it?
Agreed

Back