• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

What is his true form? Is he like Lucemon whose true form is High 2-A and exists elsewhere or what? Also no one even acknowledged my Karma comment...I am sad...

The real cal howard said:
Aight. I ask because Lucemon is a pretty potent mind screwer as his weaker form managed to corrupt and control Cherubimon. Maybe he can use his mind hax on White Face as well.

A Non-Corporeal character can still get screwed by Existence Erasure. Heck Beyonder gets screwed simply due to there being Soul and Void users being around. The fact that a Saint Seiya character and Arceus is here should show that being Non-Corporeal does not help much.

I definately vote for the Vampire Hunter. Pontos is terrifying in hax and likely has the most muscle of all the contestants, but D is the most durable, has no real weaknesses to exploit, and has the best methods of negating durability to boot. Unfortunately, his page is badly needing citations and elaborations. Guess that's another project for me to consider...

RoyGundam said:
Going for Pontos. Saint Seiya Primordial Gods are extremely broke
Give a better reason than that. Lucemon, D, and the other survivors are also very "broken" with their own powerful techniques. Also can he bypass High-Godly Regen?

Actually...now that I think about it technically Aeon could pull a temporal clone of True Form Lucemon from the future to help her...

Seriously, I don't think anyone on the list can bypass High Godly Regen, but maybe D can be BFRed by someone like Pontos or Arceus.

RoyGundam said:
Seriously, I don't think anyone on the list can bypass High Godly Regen, but maybe D can be BFRed by someone like Pontos or Arceus.
Technically Lucemon, Pontos and Arceus have decent BFR. I mean Lucemon negates Resurecction and Rebirth and when he traps someone in the Dark Area he absorbs their power...or erases them to non-existence along with the universe.

Welp....Ummm if she can do that...Everyone is f**ked... Also I would like to let everyone know once again that all the characters here are subject to Karma since simply fighting a Demon Lord is a Sin.

Well I'm not too familiar with him so I'm not sure. tbh I see this as inconclusive or Aeon winning if she can indeed summon Cyber Sleuth Lucemon and the regular Sealed Zeed.

....Which still counts as a win for the Digimon. HA!!! I win in the end :)

So can Aeon defend herself against Pontos? Also could Pontos erase Vampire Hunter D because I heard that he can erase people beyond existence.

Not sure why it would be considered NLF to summon a being stronger than yourself, a lot of summoners do the same thing and its not like she can summon higher dimensional beings...and hell even if you want to remove that possibility she can still create a clone of Pontos or any of Lucemon's 2-C forms

Shin Budokai Janemba. Creates equal versions of his opponent, and people got real sick and tired of that NLF argument. Though I was joking when I compared you to them.

Though in seriousness, acausals have no hypothetical versions of themselves for Aeon to copy.

Not even different versions of themselves that they would become in the future or from an alternate reality?

Well, how her summoning works is she takes the reflection of who she is making a copy of from her hourglass, which she then uses to create a clone based on their past, an alternate version of their present, or their future. Would that work?

Question what powers would get around destroying White Face's heart which was destroyed by information manipulation and WF's High-Godly Regenerationn? Also in a Bloodlusted state would WF be capable of fear via natural causes which makes the heart show in the first place (I assume yes but I'm just making sure)? Also what dose aeon have that keeps her from being erased?

Back