• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Yeah, with Lucemon running around and Arceus creating the concept emotion, including fear, along with everyone having mind manipulation to find the weaknesses along with omniscients, White Face is going down pretty easily, given that its offensive hax is slacking.

X.A.N.A is also pretty hard to kill with his Low-Godly regen and being able to slip Source Codes into its victims with absolutely no one noticing to keep himself from dying in any way.

Given how theres beings here like Zeed who absorb things on a constant basis, couldnt X.A.N.A just let Zeed absorb his Source Codes? And if Zeed does that, X.A.N.A 's codes will become a part of Zeed himself and X.A.N.A will be able to live on even if the rest of him gets destroyed.

People will need to incap Vampire Hunter D quickly. If he kills someone like Zeed or White Face, they stay dead. Their regen isn't helping.

Luckily Arceus doesn't actually die if the llama form dies so...

Pretty sure that Vampire Hunter can't negate double non-corporeality + High-Godly regen. WF doesn't exist even for non-corporeal beings, so it's not like he regenerates in a normal way.

I'd say Drago and X.A.N.A could.

For Drago, Code Eve and the Original Drago quite literally live in their own voids and I seem to remember an episode where Wavern created a void to house her and Drago in but I could be wrong on this one.

For X.A.N.A, William while having some of X.A.N.A's power was able to survive the complete destruction of Lyoko without any issues. So the same should apply to X.A.N.A

@Dragon. Vampire Hunter D. High Godly Regen. He just gets outhaxxed. So does White Face, Drago, and X.A.N.A. While the first one can do something to the main attackers (Zeed, Pontos, Arceus, Lucemon, and Archie Sonic), the latter can't. They can at best survive.

X.A.N.A I agree gets very much outhaxxed but I dont think Drago gets outhaxxed that easily, he's one of the most haxxed characters here in this battle.

He at at the very least is as haxxed as Arceus is and we have the previous vs threads to prove it.

No. No he is not. There was a ton of wank in that thread, and the Drago vs Alphamon thread proved it, given that Repp debunked Atomic Brave and Evil Copy is SB Janemba levels of NLF. Sorry if that sounded ruder than intended, man.

Also, I forgot to ask, @Dragon. What plates does Arceus possess?

With all due respect Cal, nothing was debunked at all and I brought this up in a later thread.

The Atomic Brave situation made no sense because it was based of assumptions that werent true and Evil Copy is limited. Aka, Drago is not copying abilities from people who are entire tiers above him as its the only way to limit it without turning it into NLF. Otherwise he is able to copy abilities from people who are in the same tier as him, which this battle royale is.

Yeah ofc I would never be intentionally rude to Cal or anyone here which is why I said "With all due respect". I respect everyone here too much to be rude and I also need to make sure things do not get out of hand.

Anyway, back to the battle. Considering how Arceus is now mostly plated, Atomic Brave becomes useless to him, let alone Evil Copy. Let alone people like Pontos who have the severe AP advantage against anyone.

Evil Copy I agree is useless against the plates as it cannot copy weapons (like in Bakugan Battle Gear). However Atomic Brave should still be able to do some work as it would just apply Arceus's type changes to Drago and considering in Bakugan, attribute change is a common thing and Drago is perfectly capable of it, it should apply. For example:

Say Arceus decides to change to a water type (because wynaut xD). Atomic Brave would apply that over to Drago instead of Arceus and it would just cause Drago to change attributes. He'd become Aquos instead of Pyrus.

Also didnt I once mention an ability from Bakugan that can make the power of weapons useless?

Oh god........

Also Dragon just to not get you confused lol, Atomic Brave actually doesnt copy moves. It steals them and applies them to the user of Atomic Brave. So really it wouldnt copy Lucemons D.A. it would just be applied to him to use back the moment Lucemon activates it.

Btw, I don't know all of the abilities that do it, but Drago is also capable of ignoring-durability.

He can just use Apollonir's Saiam Low ability to drain all of the victims power down to absolute 0 without harming them.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure that Vampire Hunter can't negate double non-corporeality + High-Godly regen. WF doesn't exist even for non-corporeal beings, so it's not like he regenerates in a normal way.
D's attacks cuts through to fount of life itself, something that is more fundamental and abstract than a soul/essence. Also reality warping can bypass non-corporeality.

I know what your referring to. He didnt punch through dimensions but he blasted through them. After he absorbed the attribute eneriges from the 2nd B.T. system and evolved into Helix Drago, he casually released a wave of strong energy that blasted its way across dimensions.

Would we consider that too Durabilty Negation?

Kk. Welp that will be something to remember xD. When we finally update Drago's page later on we should probably list in his AP that he can ignore durability with, well, pretty much everyday attacks.

Also, I CAN'T believe people still havent come across to using this, but Drago is also capable of combining abilities together to bring out more devastating effects. Up to 3 abilities at a time can be used together (aka Triple Abilities). Im surprised no one has really resorted to using this as a factor given the other abilities that are (and arent) listed for Drago.

I'm assuming that Zeno and Dragonoid the jokes of this royale? Cause them being in a royale with characters D, White Face, and Lucemon doesn't make sense.

I don't remember adding Zeno......Oh wait Cal is being...well....Cal..

Also Drago can actually do a lot. He falls at the guys you mentioned, but he can actually hold his own real well.

Drago certainly is not a joke hes one of the most dangerous 2-C's here.....don't lump him together with Zen'o who's, well, here IDK why but its Dragons thread so he can do as he pleases.

>Loses to almost if not everyone here.

Okay now you are just blatently downplaying Drago. There are guys here who are not touching Drago at all.

I'm not really gonna start Bakugan stuff, but the only ones here who can permanently kill Drago here is

Lucemon

Arcy-Chan

Pontos

Zeed

D

Anyone who can erase him

Dude has complete Resurrection. And of course everyone at his level of power (Especially Universal Creators like him) have auto Void powers...Just basic ones.

Lucemon has a ton of stuff along with Type 8 Immortality. Also like I said Lucemon negates resurrection and rebirth. Or he could just send his soul the the Dark Area.

Zeed erases his soul and absorbs everything.

Pontos erases beyond nothingness

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm not really gonna start Bakugan stuff, but the only ones here who can permanently kill Drago here is

Lucemon

Pontos

Zeed

D

Dude has complete Resurrection. And of course everyone at his level of power (Especially Universal Creators like him) have auto Void powers...Just basic ones.
Forgot

Spawn

Anti-Spiral

Aeon

Arcy-Chan

and Beyonder.

Oh yeah I forgot about Lucemon doing that.......

Does he do that using specific haxes or can he do that normally? Because wouldnt Atomic Brave just steal the hax away from him and Drago could use it back on him?

Back