• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-C Battle Royale

Kinda edited my stuff. But at the same time Drago is still a threat if not dealt with immediately. He is still a powerful foe whether you want to believe it or not. Either way, he's not winning here...

Also my heart was broken when Chaos King didn't have a 2-C tier...

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Well, Lucemon simply bypasses reincarnation and resurrection upon basic killing.

In addition, the data of Digimon consigned to oblivion by the Digimon crowned as the Seven Great Demon Lords is not reincarnated, but is sent to the center of the Dark Area, and becomes the flesh and blood of the Demon Lords.
~ Reference Book (Belphemon)​
Everything within the Dark Area is effectively non-existent, with only Demon Lord class enemies being able to exist freely within it.

@Black. Arceus. I'm just being a dick lol.

But I kinda have to side with BE on this. I haven't seen any scans of Atomic Brave working like that or info that Drago's resurrection exists.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
With the exception of D how can they kill Drago for good if he ever gets hit by their moves?
D's conceptual attacks cut through life itself. You'll stay dead no matter what.

Edit:Disregard this. I thought you were saying D couldn't kill Drago.

Ahh k. So it is an ability. Anyways, I agree if Drago is hit with that before he does anything then yeah hes staying down. But what if he uses stuff like power mimicry and Atomic Brave to counter back? Or Nullifying his hax? Since this is a battle royale Lucemon might possibly use it on everyone else before Drago so he'd be able to see it before its used on him (plus Pre-cog).

Also for the others:

For Zeed, if Drago's soul was normally just in his body and got hit by that, then it would easily be able to be erased. But don't forget, Drago's being (soul and all) is also a part of the Perfect Core which he can return to in order to come back, like Waverns is. If Zeed wants to completely erase Drago's soul, Zeed would have to either manipulate or destroy the Perfect Core too so Drago wouldnt have any options left. It's kinda like how you can't kill Zeed unless you kill Moon=M. and Milleniumon and you wouldnt ever think of doing that without Information Manipulation. No one here would ever think of targeting the core. Same thing for Pontos.

I am not going on that old thread to find it but there is evidence for the Resurrection on the old Drago hax threads. It is a Falconeer Ability that Drago gained. Also there is no such thing as scans for Bakugan...Anime Only. Ain't that just topical? And I ain't bout to soul search for episodes.

Either way I will continue to say Drago is not a joke here as he can be a threat. He is just nowhere near unbeatable.

As I said above, I have yet to see quotes or scans or videos of Drago's body being what amounts to an M-Body ala Arceus or Oblivion, as opposed to sacrificing him being one with the Perfect Core like I read on the Bakugan wiki.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Dragon.

He ain't anything like Arceus. He just has Resurrection thanks to a none Perfect Core source.

As I said Drago lack any type of Regen/Immortality to keep him alive longer. If he did he would REALLY be an absolute threat. But now he is just the strongest Basic threat here. Sorry Kukui but Drago like some others have been cut as they are D-E-A-D

When it says sacrifice It most likely doesnt mean completely separating himself from it as Drago is still a part of the core.

Its referring to when he was given a temporary body to fight with since he was the core itself and couldnt do anything without threatening Vestroia's existence. Basically, he took a part of himself from the core and put it in a body. One that in the beginning was just meant to be temporary.

Wait lacking what regen? We decided he would have Low-Godly Regen since if his body were to be destroyed he'd return to the core to revive and that he'd only die by the core being targeted (or other means like D Hunters and Lucemons regen negation).

Not really. He brought that up before in some thread and we made a counter for why its wrong. Im actually trying to find that thread now since it explains it better than I did in this one.

True the result won't change if they can negate it but what if Drago uses it against them as a counter? And regarding the "can only nullify moves after seeing them" thing, since this is a battle royale, they can possibly use those haxes on everyone else before going after Drago. If that happens and he sees it can't he nullify it?

How does Causality Manipulation kill someone with Type 8 Immortality and a resistance to being erased? As well as being an abstract?

Black's seems...somewhat accurate. D is strong, but he could easily just be outranked and outhaxxed. White Face too, and even more so as he has no offensive hax that matters. Thanos or Arceus reads his mind, makes him fear and a Judgement to the heart takes him out. Pontos and Arceus are up there, and Arceus didn't have his M-Body regen when they first fought, but I still believe Pontos should come out on top... maybe. Zeed should beat him too. Lucemon should lose to these guys, as acausality and Arceus being there to screw with the emotion of hate and malice effs him up. Don't think Aeon's doing much tho.

Existence Erasure is something everyone has, it's information manipulation, going off what is said on the profiles, is useless unless you want to argue meta stuff (which would be bull), and restricting actions is used on like, normal humans.

How? That would mean they'd have to kill the original Lucemon in that case as this Lucemon is simply an Avatar. All another Avatar has to do is appear, stronger than ever. And then Pontos would be subjected to Karma.

Found it. Its in the oh so lovely (yeah no xD) Alpha vs Drago thread.

Dragontime explained Drago's regen to Cal and Cal accepted it being Low-Godly. We basically cleared things up. So if there's no more issues then Drago's keeping his Low-Godly Regen.

Characters who are still part of a normal narrative and which their "meta feats" are gags at best.

Imscared is like Undertale except even further.

Problem is, I don't even fully agree with Undertale stuff on that. For example, I don't believe the player is a character in Undertale, as everything pointing to it being one is speculation and can easily be interpreted as Chara or Frisk's free will.

@Cal

I'll post the comments about it explaining it.

Dragontime: "Wavern's point was brought up later in an effort to bump the regen up to Mid-Godly, which we disagreed upon.

He never gave it up though. It is a power source for his temporary physical body, which was always heavily implied to be temporary. He could return to the Perfect Core at will if he needed to. He only ever taps into the full potential of the Perfect Core in his temporary physical form when he was bloodlusted/ under Spectra's control."

You: "Apologies for asking for proof, because that's one of Dragon's pet peeves. Can you message me on my wall for a paraphrasing (at least) of the situation of that?"

Later on you then told Dragontime discussing it further wasnt neccesary.

Dragontime: "Fine, I'll put up a desc. of the events on your wall. But in the meantime, could you please check over the original revision thread? I think a lot of points were raised there."

You: "Will do. I was gonna say that I was gonna do that first, but I would've looked like an idiot. In fact, disregard my request. No need to burden yourself for that."

I then assumed you were fine witth it. Unless was I wrong to do that? I don't want to put words in your mouth at all.

Even then, Chara's 2-B feat isn't ignored due to being meta. SAVE & LOAD aren't ignored due to being meta. Half of the god tier's powers could be removed as being "meta". There is a line between "a single throwaway joke that is used to wank a character" and "actual event inside a meta series"

D is strong, but he can easily just be outranked and outhaxxed.

How can D be outhaxxed?

He can causally kill characters with Low to Mid-Godly regen. He can manipulate reality and space with simple sword slashes. Has conceptual attacks that are the opponent can't recover from. With absorption using his left hand (includes all forms of energy).

The assumption was wrong, but don't feel bad about it. What I meant was that I'll find out myself and not burden Dragontime about it. And when I did, I could find no correlation between the claims and what you guys were saying.

Ahh okay. My bad on that.

Perhaps if there are still issues with whether or not its true we can take it somewhere else? You can come to my mssg wall so we can talk about it there if you want. I was planning on going there to continue discussing some Bakugan stuff anyways.

@Saik. All those things you mentioned can't be left up to interpretation. SAVE and LOAD are actual time manipulation piers that are shoved down your throat. Chara's and Flowey's feat are clearly meant to imply "bye-bye universe."

@BE. One one hand, forgive me, I meant to say outranged. I effing hate autocorrect. Two, and? Not really much compared to a huge portion of the guys here, besides his super-killing.

Back