• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle Royale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand the debate, so if I understood correctly, Sayori Non Corporeality is very hard to manage and it has a higher AP because it has destroyed all the game

@Glass

>Took time

Monika did it instantly, like twice

>Has full control

And how does that make his erasure higher?

@Pachi

Sayori has 2-C range. I don't see why BFR would affect her.

Has sayori ever shown getting out of a BFR? Or surviving existence erasure on a multi universal scale? If not, then she'll lose in this match.

If it is just non-corporeality Godwoken wipes her. He eats non-corporeals for breakfast. Literally. Also opening your mouth takes a shorter time than thinking "I win this royale."

MegaMan.EXE, Sonic or Prismo would kill Zeno before Erasure tbh. Most likely the latter in my view.

Anyway, my vote is on Godwoken, lots of resistances and hax let him walk away the victor IMO

@Bruce

The first wave actually gets done by Exdeath, not Zen'O. Zen'O dies along with the first group.

@Assalt

If i recall correctly, her Non-Corporeality basically consists in her being erased from existence / time itself and yet still remaining active as a being of... nonexistence

@bruce you do know that alucard is resistant to a lot of hax that godwoken has right? And that alucard can time stop them right off the bat and hax them with numerous weapons and techniques while the time stop is active.

No, infinite beings are immune to time stop. And the godwoken doesn't have either speeds at all.

@hadou Alucard has fought beings that restrict his offensive capabilities, and has an item that prevents that from happening, so power nullification isn't a factor against alucard.

Ah. So Alucard picks his poison.

Either he Time Stops to kill Godwoken and then dies to GranDracmon, or he doesn't and Godwoken kills them both.

You mind explaining to me how grandracmon automatically kills alucard since they're both resistant to each other's hax? Also Alucard is resistant to a lot of hax, so killing alucard is going to be difficult for godwoken to do.

GranDracmon is vastly more powerful, physically. If he isn't transmuted by the Godwoken he will definitely kill Alucard.

Alucard has transmutation on top of being pretty strong in his own rights.

Alucard can beat Richter and Maria, who are stronger than Dracula, who's far more powerful than Menace, who upon dying was able to destroy the abyss, which was comprised of 6 universe sized hells.

Oh, so Alucard probably wins this, huh?

How long is his Time Stop and how fast will he use it in character?

His time stop lasts for 5 long seconds, and it works almost instantaneously. Not to mention he can spam it if he wants to.

But what if he stops time when he's phased out of existence, i.e. his Non-corporeality he can perform on a whim. c: Would be pretty hard to time the time stop properly, riiiiiight?

Considering the stopwatch is arguable the best subweapon in a lot of castlevania games, he's more than willing to use it.

I know, I'm just messing with you. You know, the whole Mario VS Janemba thing was basically the same scenario.

Yeah, Godwoken won't last this long. Take him out. The battle is now Alucard VS GranDracmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back