• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Tier 10) Written Tourney Re-done. This time I leaned my lesson.

Wait a second, now that I think about it... how would Cheap Trick start the fight? Would he start attached to a Host? Would he start attached to the enemy? Would he start just kind of standing there, no host or anything?

I think the set-up would be the same as with Rohan in part 4, just in a different setting, with them needing to figure out out to remove him.

Can they even harm them, though?
I suggest you remove them given how they cant even be harmed by even 10-A characters, making it a stomp
Unless you are to say this is a hax tourney?

Is Kazuma too much? I won’t allow his explosives but he does have super luck, even if it isn’t a major advantage in direct combat.
This guy?

I am surprised we haven’t gotten more now that I think about it. Since I don’t even have a one per verse rule.
Stuff like SCP and even monotagari has a ton of potential picks.
Worm has a few characters
So does Bahamut.
A ton of light novels honestly
Probably a ton of action movies.
Etc

Monotagti.

WiKPFn0.jpg

I guess first key?
I am kinda unsure about The damage transference, and I only need to restrict one thing he gets later on.
Also I am mostly an anime watcher so I can argue almost everything for Kazuma. (Also he can still beat Kondraki anyway.)

Also I will do match one tonight, make sure to prepare y’all’s points for the debate.

I can see Kazuma vs Player being Incon, leaning towards Player tbh. Nothing Kazuma does will hurt The Player, but The Player doesn’t have any Hax at all. I assume the Soul Absorption isn’t very combat-applicable since it says ‘As Exp’ which usually comes after defeating the opponent, but that Drain Spell will happily sap all the Stamina away from Player. But The Player can easily refill his Stamina with his items and gains Stamina just from standing still...

Back