• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Tier 10) Written Tourney Re-done. This time I leaned my lesson.

Ok, same gimmick as the 6-C one before but the tier is 10-A or 10-B, 10-C is also allowed but they must be close to human sized (at least 2 feet. I guess this applies to the other tiers as well.)

This means
Some hax is allowed but it can’t be thought based, smurfy, or passive.
No major immortality’s/ above mid regen unless they have major stipulation.
Speed will only be equal if needed
You must promise to comment on the thread within 5 days of it being posted. If not you will be eliminated.
I will write a somewhat lengthy opening and ending to each. So if you could give a small overview to a more obscure character, that’s encouraged.
8 participants. One character per person, I will wait a few days before putting one in since spots are so limited.
Also if the person who submitted the character concedes or says they lose, then the opponent moves on.
1 Exocet-008 (psycho)
2 Cheap Trick (Brawl)
3 Bad at math (Rev.)
4 Deishuu (TTIRB)
5 Kazuma (le me.)
6 Booterflies (Drite.)
7 CreepMcpasta (Geoff.)
8 Precious Boy (Adem.)

Last edited:
Isn’t Ougi’s stuff thought based?
I guess the flood could work, unless it’s instant.

You can choose between Kaiki or Lector if you want, though you could choose someone else if needed.

I mean if he was a 10-A I might be kinda hesitant but the fact that he is less haxed and has low AP makes K1-BO fine.

Eh, I understand. I tried to offset it by adressing two main problems.
This is heavily do to lack of interest and length leading to boredom (along with the general atmosphere.)
I used the writing to help get some interest, while also getting some practice in, and the small bracket size to move things briskly so it doesn’t get forgotten.
Considering how many matches finished up before, this should be better and probably will end.

Well, if we’re now allowing 10-Cs, that certainly opens up the floodgates a bit. All my default Tier 10s apparently had some form of Thought-Based hax or I just Completely blanked out and they were never Tier 10 at all.
How about Cheap Trick? None of his Hax is thought-based and I don’t think he’s used very much on the wiki.

Back