• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 10-B Tourney

Also, didn’t Afton survive getting his insides scooped and lived? So what’s a bulldog gonna do?
He survived due to his immortality type 2 and was completely incapacitated for assumably days after being scooped. i don't know how that's a point.

He survived due to his immortality type 2 and was completely incapacitated for assumably days after being scooped. i don't know how that's a point.
I forgot he was incapacitated then, but he should still have way higher pain tolerance than the average human so a bite from a bulldog wouldn’t hurt as much as it normally does

I forgot he was incapacitated then, but he should still have way higher pain tolerance than the average human so a bite from a bulldog wouldn’t hurt as much as it normally does
just because it wont hurt doesn't mean it won't do damage. a handful of rips to his legs and he's incapped.

and Michael has zero fighting experience mind you, so it's not like he can effectively capitalize on his immortality here if anyone even has a single fighting feat on them.

Given how the bulldog has higher piercing damage, it will definitely do a lot of damage

Wasn't he only incapped due to Ennard controlling his body? Rather than his physical state?
Michael fell to the floor lifeless after ennard left until he was told he wouldn't die, so he wasn't conscious while being possessed.

he was very much incapped by his physical state rather then due to being possessed

His immortality seems weird.

On one hand, it seems like he can shrug off any punches and kicks here way too easily, but it doesn't seem like he is completely invulnerable, as he can still be killed by the animatronics in 6 (and 1 and 3, if you subscribe to the Mike Protag theory that is slowly becoming more and more canon). However, these are 9-C animatronics, so maybe it doesn't matter?

Regardless, if standard melee tactics cannot put him down, that means most of the tourney can't harm him, and he needs to be swapped out. If he can still get beaten by punches and kicks, then he's fine to stay.

Use her for my second choice

Actually, if it isn't a bother, let me switch from Satou Hiroshi to a character that might have the faintest chance of actually winning a match: Ringo.
Since everyone is 10-B here she would never copy a 9-B ability, so she is within the right tier.

I nominate Flint Lockwood and obviously anything that puts him above 10-B should not be used.

I nominate Flint Lockwood and obviously anything that puts him above 10-B should not be used.
Honestly I think Flint can get higher from a couple things I’ve seen from the film

Honestly I think Flint can get higher from a couple things I’ve seen from the film
I agree 100%. I think things like the his flying car, machine that can create explosions, the automatic feedinator, invisible coffee table, freezer fan, electric chair, and size manipulation should not be used here as it gives him an extreme AP or hax advantage. And obviously the FLDSMDFR should not be used either.

Back