• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 10-B Tourney

Welcome to the 10-B Tournament of average entertainment and normal amounts of wonder. Behold as (relatively) average Joe's duke it out in the parking lot of your local fast food restaurant.

So, basically Black Friday.

Battle Rules;

•SBA, but the fight takes place in a generic fast food parking lot at night.

Character Rules;

•Characters must be 10-B in AP and durability. Other statistics (Lifting Strength, Speed) are allowed to exceed Human level, however only by two tiers into their respective rating. 10-C+ characters (if those exist?) may be the exception.

•While some level of hax is allowed, keep it low. No one-shot attacks, no "i win" buttons such as mind or soul manip (sorry Sans). However, even these hax can be allowed if they aren't used IC, or are mostly harmless. I'm looking for basic human characters with perhaps a small ability or two.

•Each user may only submit two characters.

•Only two characters per series will be permitted.

The Cast;

1.) (ShockingPsychic's Pending Character)

2.) Tattletale (Parahumans) - (Peppersalt 43)

3.) Ned Leeds (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - (Coolboy6)

4.) Bulldog (Real Life) - (Propellus)

5.) Kris (Deltarune) - (Psychomaster35)

6.) Lex (Black Friday) - (AdemWarlock)

7.) Awatsuki Maaya (To Aru Majutsu No Index) - (DontTalkDT)

8.) Scarecrow (The Dark Knight) - (Propellus)

9.) Ratcatcher 2 (DC) - (Peppersalt43)

10.) Shaggy (Scooby-Doo Apocalypse) - (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99)

11.) (ShockingPsychic's Pending Character 2)

12.) Satou Hiroshi (Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan) - (DontTalkDT)

13.) Randolph Carter (Cthulu Mythos) - (DaReaperMan)

14.)

15.)

16.)

Last edited:
Welp, this is gonna suck but oh well

Looking around, I only found like twenty 10-B indies, and while that's enough, I want people to have more options.

It is now a plain 10-B tourney.

So many characters I could choose... How much of Yuna's optional equipment would be allowed if I were to pick her?

When we say no I win buttons or anything like that does that mean you’d allow Teleportation and Type 4 Immorality? Just chancing my luck here

Just these from the looks of things lol
  • A toy gun
  • A sharpened pencil to stab people with
  • A soap that can safely cover people in flames
Not even the sword, huh?
Definitely not taking her then, that's too boring.
Instead I will throw in Marii Yukari again. (with her optional equip)

Wouldn't the sword give her 9-C AP?
Not really. It's not like it stops her from being a relatively small child.
Although, tbh, I wouldn't pick her even with the sword, as she still would just be a basic fighter with pretty average weapon skill.
Yukari is the better pick.

Yukari still seems a bit much, with how her Subjective Reality just allows her to detach people's heads and what not. It seems she can still be killed via normal means though, so I'll let her in unless someone objects.

Yukari still seems a bit much, with how her Subjective Reality just allows her to detach people's heads and what not. It seems she can still be killed via normal means though, so I'll let her in unless someone objects.
Should be said that she can simply detach people's heads. She perceives them as robots and can detach them like she would from a robot. I'm sure you can imagine that disassembling a robot while it is fighting you isn't easy at all. Like, worst case she needs to unscrew something while the opponent is struggling against her.

I winced upon seeing her P&A at first, but Maaya should be fine given the explanation at the bottom of her page. To simplify, it seems she just makes things light, and can make people float if they get close to her?

I winced upon seeing her P&A at first, but Maaya should be fine given the explanation at the bottom of her page. To simplify, it seems she just makes things light, and can make people float if they get close to her?
Yes.

His immortality is kinda stacked. Can anyone submitted up to now get past it?
probably, he's a zombie so getting him to stop moving through any way you would stop a human from moving like destroying their knees, damage to the neck, etc. can incapacitate him.

he's also featless fighting-wise, so it's not like he's out-skilling anyone here.

I mean according to you, he stomped Ned in a vs match so he might as well stomp most other humans in this tournament
That's because ned tried using a blunt laptop against a zombie with a taser (something he doesn't actually use in character for some reason).

there's a very big issue where stat-wise is exactly equal to Michael and doesn't have skill to make up for it, while everyone else has something to deal with Michael.

for example, bulldog has piercing damage which can easily **** him over if it's aimed at his legs. (somewhere that it'll attack at)

Tattletale (judging from their profile) has a skill advantage, which makes his entire schtick useless if he cant uses do anything with it.

hell, some of these people have an LS advantage over Michael which by the games he was in, works wonders against him.

point is, kid with blunt object with no skill vs immortal with no skill should be obvious why it wont work.

Last edited:
Taser was restricted in that match though
yeah regardless hitting someone who's immortal over the head with a blunt object isn't going to work.

taking the bulldog in this case and biting his legs is going to work, however, because pierce damave is a bitch against someone who just keeps all the damage he has.

yeah regardless hitting someone who's immortal over the head with a blunt object isn't going to work.

taking the bulldog in this case and biting his legs is going to work, however, because pierce damave is a bitch against someone who just keeps all the damage he has.
What about Kris and Linda? They don’t seem to have any notable combat applicable advantages.

Also, didn’t Afton survive getting his insides scooped and lived? So what’s a bulldog gonna do?

Back