• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

@Darkmon cns I already talked to him on it.

@Young-Jah You don't have to post tier 2s here. Also, don't quote anyone if you're not directly replying to them.

@Drag-O-Drawgon Sorry, the page was written in a moment of quick inspiration so, there would obviously be some problems. I've noticed there are some blunt inconsistent statements, but I was too lazy to fix them since it was already getting too late and I needed to rest.

Young-Jah said:
  1. We have already looked at this one, but I will do it again anyway because it wasn't really complete
  2. This still looks incomplete, judging by a lot of speed keys and only 3 for every other stat
  3. You should justify the stats
  4. Striking strength on first key is higher than AP, which you shouldn't do
  5. You don't need to post Tier 2s here. Just do it if they have a Tier 1 key or are Tier 0.
  6. Remove any of the endings to the link before posting them, in this example, remove the #WikiaArticleComments part of that link, as it is annoying to just jump down there when trying to judge whether or not it is OK.

Graham: Looks pretty fine to me, except for the "at least" in his tier, Durability, and Striking Strength (In 1-A key). That needs to be removed since having that implies a possible High 1-A, which Graham does not fulfill the requirements for.
Minor Things: Striking Strength is done improperly, as they are labeled differently than the AP and Durability, shown on its page. It should be: Universal | Outerversal. Some things are bolded when they shouldn't be, Stamina, Range, Intelligence are these stats.

Jay Grimoire: I feel like he could use more justification on his 1-A key. His Omnipresent speed needs a different justification than that, since being 1-A alone just gives Irrelevant.
Same bold statement said on Graham applies here as well, except on intelligence, since this page does not have a bolded intelligence rating. Striking strength statement also applies here as well.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Graham: Looks pretty fine to me, except for the "at least" in his tier, Durability, and Striking Strength (In 1-A key). That needs to be removed since having that implies a possible High 1-A, which Graham does not fulfill the requirements for.

Minor Things: Striking Strength is done improperly, as they are labeled differently than the AP and Durability, shown on its page. It should be: Universal | Outerversal. Some things are bolded when they shouldn't be, Stamina, Range, Intelligence are these stats.

Jay Grimoire: I feel like he could use more justification on his 1-A key. His Omnipresent speed needs a different justification than that, since being 1-A alone just gives Irrelevant.
Same bold statement said on Graham applies here as well, except on intelligence, since this page does not have a bolded intelligence rating. Striking strength statement also applies here as well.
I see. thank you.

I would wish to submit The Emerald Emperor for evaluation. I believe he has more than enough justifications as to deserve his Tier.

And, adding on to the last request, The Iconoclast of Crimso is now officially finished as well, so...

Antydeth said:
Get rid of Omnificience. It's an NLF. And that pseudo Omnipotence thing. That just makes no sense.

As for AP, there's literally only one statement in there that seals the 1-A tier (Unaffected by space time limitations), other than just scaling to characters without profiles. So that needs work.

Some formatting issues.

Also, may be preferable to add a personality at this point. Kind of gives the character just a bit of meaning.

╠ÂA╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Ât╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠Âe╠Âg╠Âe╠Âr╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠Â'╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ây╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

In all seriousness, which I sorely lack, the page would need a lot of editting if its to be approved. The pros here are that the page wouldn't be hard to edit and if some of the unnecessary humor is removed, it could become a fine page.

Then again...Drag would probably suggest a deletion.

Eh, to me it seems like a meh idea to continue with it either, but it's Max's page, so...meh...

Besides, some JBW imports have turned out fine.

Love it when the "Powers and Abilities" paragraph becomes an insurmountable wall of OP reality and casuality warping abilities. The moment you see it, you know this page is either going to be a huge clusterfuck or a masterpiece.

MaxForward said:
Many people have already said why this is bad. This page will need to be completely remade, since that is very much like a JBW page. But let me try to list all of the problems.

1. Entire Powers and Abilities section bolded; it should not be bolded
  2. At least High 1-A without justification; remove the High 1-A
  3. Becoming High 1-A; remove the High 1-A
  4. AP and Tier do not line up; make the Attack Potency its equivalent of the tier (Please do not put tiers in AP, such as 2-C. Put Low Multiverse level in AP)
  5. "Justification" for Durability is bolded; it shouldn't be
  6. Standard Equipment is bolded
  7. Notable Attacks and Techniques are entirely bolded; the descriptions should not be
  8. No justifications on anything (Except durability, but that's just... wot?)
  9. Rudimentary effort made on the summary; put more in it

That guy still hasn't fixed him having a High 1-A key? (You just don't become High 1-A, and that justification is unsatisfactory for High 1-A)

Because, he would logically possess a lot more powers based on his status, the ones displayed are just the only ones that should be relevant.

Also, because Nyarlathotep has it, and he was my main point of reference for making these profiles.

Didn't know this was a thing.

Aliax is a very old character (a little over three decades) from an old D&D table I figured I'd take up onto here since they exist in my own campaign.

Just 2 minor things

• High Outerverse level range isn't a thing. It's irrelevant. And you don't bold range.
  • Omnilock was removed from the site and is banned
I'll get these 2 myself.

Back