• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

@Monarch Looks fine to me.

Very late late reply but:

@Dicey: No probs. Description should be good enough for the High 2-A tier.

@Monarch: Agree with Prom on that one. Looks alright at a first glance.

@Grey, Its looks very much fine but I would recommend that you add another feat alongside the one you already have.

@Dancefloors, You may want to change the format on that page because it overall looks incredibly wonky in terms of how it stylized when compared to many pages on Wikia. Take some reference from other profiles, it may help improve its overall appearance.

Yepo, just move the powers section below the Tiers and the feats that are in the tiers into Attack Potency.

Monarch Laciel said:
Calm yourself.
Take the criticism, and work so that you don't need to hear it again.

Hang on, did you just say the Tier 0 is the main character?
pfft... lol that is the most boring protagonist i have ever heard of. Protagonists are meant to be entertaining, not boring gods who can do literally whatever the heck they want. If you are gonna have a protagonist that is OP af yet still has some limits/weaknesses/equals then change the character's tier to 1-A, LuckyCharm.

The guy is already quite long gone from the Wikia and the whole ordeal is very much solved for the most part, throwing words at the air rn my guy.

Oh no... please don't bring up that stuff again... I pretty sure that's what killed this thread the first time

@AkuAkuAkuma yeah. i didnt think that she was blocked before posting this comment(that was before i saw the 'd*ckriders' comment of course)

@GreyFang82 What killed this thread? The person herself or her weird/half-assed characters?

The person himself, he was quite thick headed and lets leave it at that for now. Best let the topic of him rest with his pages since talking about them again is pointless.

Can we not talk about that issue here anymore, please? As Aku said, the issue involving Lucky has been long resolved and so i rather you all please drop this from here on out.

A trap? Or a MLP fan? idk, but since most of his characters where about cringy stuff like using love as weapon(like real weapon not in the spritual sense) i thought he was one of those classic obssessed fangirls that annoyed everyone.

DiceyTheDie said:
i really wish this thread would stop flooding my notifications lol
You can click "Following" button in the original thread to stop getting notifications.

Not exactly a tier 1 character, but The Flash (Knight of Justice) has a connection to the Speed Force, which in turn, has a connection to The Source. Does this qualify for true godly Regenerationn, or is it only low-godly due to regenerating from the Speed Force Dimension?

Also, I'm pretty sure that any character that can manipulate the powers of the Source is okay for 1-A hax? (For a future character)

It looks fine to me! Well done.

Back