• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This thread is for the posting of links to Tier 1 (or 0) characters for review by staff. All tier 1 pages should be posted here for review and discussion on whether or not they meet the requirements regarding our policies, and for the tier.

If a Tier 1 (or 0) profile is not submitted here and continues to not be submitted here despite warnings, it will be deleted. If a user does not update their page based on the suggestions given here, it will be deleted.

Important Reading:

Stay on topic and do not clog the thread with unnecessary replies. Please be patient, as well, as it may take time for a staff member to review your page, especially if it is long.

All staff members should follow this thread, and should provide input when possible.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Let's get my OC's out of the way.

Zavin Xcelua

Kasairyu Y. Omegos

Vice Jackso

Yvonne Jackso
Since your pages made it through the check on the main Tier 1 revision thread, they're fine. You should likely elaborate on the reasoning, however.

With that, then, it seems fine.

Xanix, yours made it through the earlier check too, so they should be fine.

Yup, what Prom said. Keep note everyone that SDZiel1217 is a former admin that i worked with and, much like Promestein and even Exo, he's very knowledgable on how Tier's 1 and even 0's are so yours, much like Dragons', are pretty good and fine as is.

my OC

Korl Yerl

Sorry but if there is a grammar mistake or anything please edit it i'm unable to do so at the time (My keyboard is broken and i have to borrow my friends laptop to write this)

@Tirion: From what's been said and noted among all of the Tier 1's we have here, your's seem to be pretty good for the most part so i think you're fine on it. Though i may want to have a second opinion from my staff here or anyone whose very familiar with these kinds of characters.

Just to remind all of us here, we're still in the process of revising the rules for Tier 1's and maybe even 0's, still. And also the "don't make Tier 1's (and/or 0's)" thing too is still up meaning y'all can't make any atm until we have things regarding them cleared up.

You guys will have to save it up and when we're done, then you can post them on the wiki and link it to here to have them interviewed.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Just to remind all of us here, we're still in the process of revising the rules for Tier 1's and maybe even 0's, still. And also the "don't make Tier 1's (and/or 0's)" thing too is still up meaning y'all can't make any atm until we have things regarding them cleared up.

You guys will have to save it up and when we're done, then you can post them on the wiki and link it to here to have them interviewed.
Why don't you just make it so they have to tell you why it is before they can start making the page? For Tier 0 it would simply have to be that they created the Omniverse and are omnipotent which isn't really a hard thing to put in a story

1, try not to quote a lot and just put "@Whoever you want to refer to"

2, Because we're still trying to revise the rules atm and i'd rather not just have to deal with any new profiles made while we're doing them.

As for something about Tier 0's, taht sounds prety stupid and low still. Maybe a add little more to it and then it's fine enough from there. Then again as noted on our Tier 2's, 1's, and 0's blog of Prom's and the OC creations rule, it doesn't have to be as descriptive as Tier 1's so....

@Darkanine

I'd say that both of those are just fine. They're of a large enough file size, have enough detail and make sense.

So, I just make my character and post it here for review?

Sorry for saying this out of nowhere, I just wanna make sure there are people active for when I'll make my profile.

If it's a Tier 1 or even a 0, yes. This can also apply to perhaps those that are FC versions of an existing character too even.

@Matthew Schroeder

That looks good to my eyes. It's large enough, has enough detail and is overall well done. All it needs are links and the categories.

I may update things in the future. Make some descriptions less repetitive, polish some things, etc.

But for now I'm happy with it.

@Matt: Like Exo, it looks very good and very detailed quite enough. I suppose Prom and the others will agree to it as he said....

It seems fine to me, though it could benefit from being more detailed.

^ Seems good to me, though the transcending dimensions part could serve to be better described in her AP description.

That was fast! ^_^

Well, I linked the explanation of higher dimensions and her tiers right next to her AP in this blog post (dimensions, Alkahest and stuff) and this one (for her varying tiers). The only reason I didn't put the full thing directly in the profile is because it was very big and complex stuff, hence I thought it would be better to just have the link to the Blog Post. Should I make a summary of the one about dimensions, structure of the world, etc, and put it in the notes of her profile as well?

You don't need to go into detail, just a short "transcends dimensions and exists in the Alkahest" or something similar would do in the AP description.

Done (kept the fiction part, though, because existing there would be the equivalent of her penultimate tier. Solid 1-A, but not High 1-A).

Here's a race of OCs from Ven and me: Heirs of the Abyss

Oh hey there, Sera. Glad you joined here like Venom. :)

Hmm. Looks about alright-ish enough. Does remind me of another race of beings on VSBW though but aside that, i suppose it's fine. Would like others to review it as well on it...

Nineveh

Should be fine, I'm guessing. The broad 1-C is because the ability to affect structures, objects and life-forms reaches up into higher dimensions, but the full effect is unspecified, and the power to do this does have limitations, which are, but not limited to, a "time," limit (Normal time doesn't affect higher dimensions, but the energy output given into the ability dissipates like a wave) and that whatever object is affected must possess some sort of energy signature. The ability is called Mental Domination not because it dominates the minds of others, but because the power is mental and it attracts energy into its dominion.

Florous, the Useless God Spirit

No comment here.

Back