• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Dragon Ball Is Finally Here, And Hypertimelines Are Back On The Menu! *Visible Groaning Ensues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is true that time only flows forward (from past to future), but the past and the future of 2 timelines do not have to stand in the same way. While they are both moving forward, the flow of one may appear to be flowing into the past of the other. So technically they are both moving forward, from the past to the future, but in different directions.

This is what the additional direction mentioned in the FAQ refers to. If they both flow forward in the same direction from the past to the future, it doesn't mean 5D.

If the argument for each universe having a different and individual dimension of time comes from the RoSaTs (which as far as I remember aren't confirmed to be an Universal continuum rather than pocket dimensions but I could be lacking updates and sorry if that is the case). Regardless, if it's only the RoSaTs staff might eventually say that nothing about that proves the Universes themselves have each separate time dimensions to qualify for Low 1-C.
Remember guys when I said this and that more evidence would help the thread's unstable grounds on this subject matter, but was dismissed like I just wanted to disagree...............................

Nothing provided limits the Time Room to just the mortal world. If anything it would just be that time extends the same through all spaces since they all progress at the same rate no matter what realm you're in.
Uh... can you explain? I went out of my way to address this in my blog, just saying "I disagree" tells me nothing. Also, I know some people disagree with this, but seeing as these justifications were already accepted, I don't think it's in good faith to contest them.

Nothing provided limits the Time Room to just the mortal world. If anything it would just be that time extends the same through all spaces since they all progress at the same rate no matter what realm you're in.

The more I've read into this the more I'm just fundamentally against this. Nothing given in my view would result in the cosmology qualifying for Low 1-C.
It makes literally 0 sense for it to be anything BUT the mortal realm, it was explained in the blog.

• Scan 1 and 2 mean nothing. Since Goku ages in tandem with Gohan and operates on the literal exact timeframe
  • Scan 3 is about how Goku can't physically go to the World of the Living because he is dead
  • Scan 4 has nothing to do with time but universal boundaries (time literally passes in both realms equally in the movies and they can sense what is going on as it happens)
  • Scan 5 is about Goku using his borrowed Earth time to use the form and how it speeds it up. Gotenks and Goku in DBS uses the form with no issue other than a endurance limit
Also why are you mixing anime and manga scans together?

Screenshot_6.png
77bb27fabbcbfe9227c794c4a9d25131855565c8.jpg
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_11.png
no offense, but this really doesn't correlate to anything here.

Uh... can you explain
Because time in one world passes on a 1:1 ratio as time in another world. Yo peove they have different temporal dimensions you have to prove that the flow of time is seperate. Consider Trunks time traveling alters every aspect of the cosmology I disagree with the notion that the Macrocosmom has 3+ different time dimensions.
BUT the mortal realm, it was explained in the blog.
You have to prove the realms have a different timestream. Saying that a room makes time in a room in the Mortal Realm does not limit it to just the mortal realm when everything moves in a linear fashion.

Because we composite the cosmology.
Did I miss a CRT where this was allowed? Toeiverse and DBS are treated differently on the site to the best of my knowledge.
justifications were already accepted, I don't think it's in good faith to contest them.

You'd be wrong. Anything can be questioned or changed and multiple CRTs have flipped from an upgrade to a downgrade or vice versa because of it.

You have to prove the realms have a different timestream. Saying that a room makes time in a room in the Mortal Realm does not limit it to just the mortal realm when everything moves in a linear fashion.
If the source of temporality for the entire multiverse was the living realm, erasing it would mess up the entire multiverse and all realms of existence. And the zeno's were going to erase it on a whim, do i need to explain how flawed the logic is? That universe 7 alone is the source of time for everything.

Did I miss a CRT where this was allowed? Toeiverse and DBS are treated differently on the site to the best of my knowledge.

Uh... can you explain? I went out of my way to address this in my blog, just saying "I disagree" tells me nothing. Also, I know some people disagree with this, but seeing as these justifications were already accepted, I don't think it's in good faith to contest them.
Quoting Deagon:
However, voting standards aside, whatever happened in that thread is not immune from being challenged here if the proposal depends upon that information.
So these matters aren't static and can be contested in future threads, especially by staff.

If the source of temporality for the entire multiverse was the living realm, erasing it would mess up the entire multiverse and all realms of existence. And the zeno's were going to erase it on a whim, do i need to explain how flawed the logic is?
Zeno is the worst character to use because he would do something that stupid on a whim. He nuked an entire timeline because Zamazu rubbed him the wrong way and was willing to delete the multiverse if they didn't wish for the correct thing in some canons.

Huh. Alright, thanks.

If the source of temporality for the entire multiverse was the living realm, erasing it would mess up the entire multiverse and all realms of existence. And the zeno's were going to erase it on a whim, do i need to explain how flawed the logic is? That universe 7 alone is the source of time for everything.
This is actually a good argument.

Zeno is the worst character to use because he would do something that stupid on a whim. He nuked an entire timeline because Zamazu rubbed him the wrong way and was willing to delete the multiverse if they didn't wish for the correct thing in some canons.
Actually, the whole point of the tournament was to erase the universes with low mortal levels, so zeno was NOT planning to eradicate all of existence. And that low mortal level included universe 7.

I went over all this stuff, it's inside the blog. All my arguments regarding it are in there. Please consider it first.

You'd be wrong. Anything can be questioned or changed and multiple CRTs have flipped from an upgrade to a downgrade or vice versa because of it.
The cosmology is composited since Akira toriyama was involved in cosmology for both super and toei and major parts of the cosmology are same

Actually, the whole point of the tournament was to erase the universes with low mortal levels, so zeno was NOT planning to eradicate all of existence.
At the end of the Tournament it was revealed that if anyone made a selfish wish Zeno would've erased them all anyways. It wasn't just about mortal levels.
Is this serious? Every time you just appear to agree and without giving any answers.
Why wouldn't it be?

At the end of the Tournament it was revealed that if anyone made a selfish wish Zeno would've erased them all anyways. It wasn't just about mortal levels.
I don't think he would have erased the higher universes. At least the 4 ones. Also for universe 7 to be that special it has never been noted as such. It requires far more guesswork to take Universe 7 as the linchpin of time for all universes, while that has never been said and the destruction of the verse is inconsequential to everyone except the residents there.

This still doesn't prove that universe 7 is the source of time for the entire multiverse bruh, why do you think the time ring represents the main timeline? The logic makes no sense.

First link
What precisely is the evidence pertaining to 'low 1-C' in this particular context? The existence of a distinct time dimension does not necessarily imply a low 1-C cosmology. Being 'closed off' from the external world does not guarantee that the time dimension is qualitatively superior to that world.
Except it does. That second time dimension has to envelop the first one.

Why wouldn't it be?
Zeno already foresaw the outcome of the TOP

Is this serious? Every time you just appear to agree and without giving any answers.
I will have to stop this right here. The OP's side has consistently defended that the briefest votes in favor of your revisions must be valid and impossible to contest for the longest time now, going as far as accusing me of being a liar when I brought to attention that, perhaps, agreement was insufficient.

Playing the card of This isn't a valid vote, it's too brief now is strange. Even more because the disagreement is following the elaboration of another staff member.

Universe 7 being the thing that sustains and controls time for the entire timeline and all 12 universes doesn’t make sense, there’s nothing particularly special about it compared to the other universes from a universe design standpoint other than “it’s the universe focused on the most in media”, which is a real “no-shit” moment when it’s Goku’s universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back