• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator

The Creator's and other additions​

On this part, I would like to thanks Aeyu who help with this point, off-site.
I want to mention about The Creator having more powers; It is missing powers like Fate Manipulation as it can create fate.

Additionally, the creator's justification is listed as the root cause of everything in the series and it's free of restriction; creator witches who are free of all restrictions, can also create anything, and earned everything when they become part of The Creator. So, I think The Creator would have would all major powers similar to the Swirl of the Root.
If accepted the changes would just be:
  • As well as every power in the 07th series (Is the root cause of everything in the series. Can create everything, has everything and it's free of all restrictions. Hence, The Creator have every power in the series.)
Maria's last key would also have the update given that she is a Creator witch which is in The Creator.
In both cases, I additionally would update the relevant category.

Transduality change​

Another change is Maria's Transduality Type 4 should be changed to Type 3 like The Creator's as they are nothing with Transduality Type 3 which they are more transdual than.

City of book key update​

City of book key of affected characters should have Large Type 11 given the infinite witch domain layers are fictional to them as stories and they exist outside of them; I would just add the ability to new tabber relevant to the key.

Featherine Augustus Aurora missing speed key​

Featherine Augustus Aurora's key should have Omnipresent speed like other Voyagers like Piece giving that she shared a similar nature as a law stated in her justification.

Immortality Type 5 change​

A downgrade is that characters should lose their Immortality Type 5. Regarding profiles, Asides from The Creator and Maria's last key, the concept of death still applied to beings in the series which was agreed as it was the reason the characters lost the plan Transduality (Type 2) as they did not transcend death.

The Creator and Maria's last key would also get Immortality Type 5 as explained above.

Last edited:
This all looks fair to me, although what are all the characters with type 5 immortality? I could only find Bern and Lambda? Unless I just can't read, which is also plausible.

Agree with everything except tier 0 Maria.
Neutral regarding Immortality. I recalled the concept of death wasn't applicable because of some nuanses with being able to awake from boredom and stuff.
Aurora's omnipresent in true form you mean? Than agree as well.

I just wanted to mention the Type 11 large size in the discord server, but then saw the thread, lol. Yeah, I agree with the CRT.

As for the Type 5 immortality, I though we already had it removed since the big revision thread, weird that there were still some characters with it.

I agree with the changes.

I don't want to derail but can I say something? On transduality description page, There are bernkastel and lambdadelta in the users section but bernkastel and lambdadelta do not have any transduality in power and abilities section so why are there bernkastel and lambdadelta in users section?

Last edited:
This all looks fair to me, although what are all the characters with type 5 immortality? I could only find Bern and Lambda? Unless I just can't read, which is also plausible.
Characters like Maria and Beatrice are among the others. Rika Furude's and Hanyuu Furude 's profile would be affected, given they shared the same cosmology. The title might have a misnomer so I updated it, on the matter.

I understand. Then it would be much more correct to delete bernkastel and lambdadelta from the users section of the transduality page.
I will try to remove their profiles later for the transduality page.

Assuming no issues and given the large agreements, I will work on making the changes later.

Something I forgot is regarding Beyond-Dimensional Existence. The context of Large Size Type 11 above would be applicable to Beyond-Dimensional Existence Type 2. The concept is already accepted in the verse as shown in Beatrice's final key. The updates just would be applied to something like the Third Domain or City of Book Manisfation key now.

I added this point to the OP.

The others changes are basically done.

I trust you's and others judgement regarding the "size" of the characters, it's not really my area of expertise.

Elizhaa's suggestions seem fine to apply to me.

I agree with the changes.

I don't want to derail but can I say something? On transduality description page, There are bernkastel and lambdadelta in the users section but bernkastel and lambdadelta do not have any transduality in power and abilities section so why are there bernkastel and lambdadelta in users section?
Prob cause the page hasn't been updated in ages
Would you be willing to handle this Elizhaa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back