• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Threads,Son-Mami Tomoe vs Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, can my Glaceon vs Mami need to be concluded first? Seeing its dying make me feels sad

Also this kinda lazy but Mami might take this mid-low diff with the intelligent/skill advantage, ranged attack, and the ribbons trap.

Both Mami and post time skip one piece guys are going through revisions

That said, I have to say Kudos for the match, I like it a lot

Well, I tried looking through the profile of Mami to find out what her exact AP and Dura is, to never find any ratings, and instead find circular scaling all over the place. What does she scale to?

Also, Doflamingo was just upgraded to Possibly around 2.514Gigatons from Bound Man Luffy--but this isn't final as his Bird-Cage might result in higher AP and Durability.

@Vel - Also, Doflamingo outright has the range advantage by tens of kilometers, and her intelligence in combat, while deemed impressive, doesn't outright make her more intelligent than someone from another verse who has also displayed high levels of intellect.

What is "Ribbons trap", as I can not find such an ability on her profile.

Ribbon trap = traps her opponents in ribbons

Said ribbons powernull and have High 7-A dura atm.

I didn't see that range lel, so let's say Doffy has range advantage in favor. As for intelligence Mami outskilled Homura who are more skilled than any magical girl in series due of time loop (need more clarification about this because f*** my memories).

Already said by Ed above.

One piece going through changes that will either see Doflamingo being High 7-A or possibly 6-C, so this should probably be closed (And I doubt the 6-C match-up would be remotely fair).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back