• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I have absolutely no idea how this will end

Pre-Timeskip Brook vs Ultimate Kevin

Both of their speeds are in the Relativistic range so it's unequalized for now (I assume Brook's faster)

Edit: Apparently under the Calculations section for Ben 10, Kevin's speed is at FTL, but the members of general discussion told me it's a really old calculation and also wrong with a lot of people having problems with it. Thankfully, SlendVeny pointed out below that Kevin's speed is upscaling from 0.352c, which is Relativistic

Starting distance is 200 meters

Battle takes place in an empty field

Who wins?

Sans from One Piece: noninho, SatellaTheWoE

A guy who really likes his car:

Zoro shows up and one shots both of them (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Kevin:
-AP/DURA: >1.9 Gigatons
-Speed: >0.352c
-LS: >11M tons
-Can absorb mana, which is going to be fairly similar to Brook's soul powers, just in case this gets changed to Post-Timeskip later on
-Extra arms make him better in melee.
-Acid and adhesives
-Water manipulation
-Sound attacks
-Plants
-Energy blasts
-Elasticity
-Shoots webbing
-Flight
-Regen
-Can turn intangible
-Can generate walls of crystal
-Magnetism
-Probably WAAAAAY MORE, ie. Cloning, fire, time hax, etc.

Brook:
-AP/DURA: 1.87 Gigatons
-Speed: 0.46c(he clearly scales above a heavily wounded TB Zoro)
-LS: Athletic Human
-Higher Skill
-Probably higher stamina
-Type 2 and 7 Immortality
-Sleep manip with music
-Empathy manip with music
-Blitz amps with fencing

Apparently the Ben 10 calculations say Kevin's speed is FTL but when I asked about this in the general discussion chat it said that there's some kind of mistake and he's only at Relativistic. So, Kevin's not FTL I guess

-Probably WAAAAAY MORE, ie. Cloning, fire, time hax, etc.
Don't know about cloning or time manipulation, but Ultimate Kevin has Fire Manipulation on his profile. Thanks for providing the stat values, by the way. It was really helpful

Dang it. Right after I just fixed Kevin's profile, the Youtube channel with all the justifications and examples of his Ultimate Kevin abilities gets closed

Back