• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or could we just upgrade the legendaries from powerscaling off of the normal mons? Legendaries being above normal mon is very understandable and justified by literally every instance in-verse. Its only on rare occasions were non legends can be in the same race as actual ones.

Without a shadow of a doubt, as it makes no sense, otherwise. It's not like the Dugtrio feat is specific to one Dugtrio in one continuity, either. It's something literally the entire species is capable of on a common enough scale to be recorded and listed as part of its dex entry.

Of course, a thread would need to be made for it.

Outside of Diglett, the highest non-Legend feats is either the 7-B stuff from Volcanora, or the 6-C stuff from Delibird.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Outside of Diglett, the highest non-Legend feats is either the 7-B stuff from Volcanora, or the 6-C stuff from Delibird.
Highest we currently have calced.

Both the tier 6 things should scale to stuff like the Legendary Beasts and Celebi, for instance.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Just because nothing PIS has happened recently doesn't mean we should give the benefit of the doubt and assume the feat is going to be any different than any of his other inconsistencies. If it's proven to be actually consistent, then we can upgrade accordingly, but assuming that it's going to be consistent is just as blind as assuming that it's not going to be.

It's also possible, as Dark pointed out, that Magnetude could be lowered to 6-C due to how Dugtrio does the feats, but some others mons could still have the High 6-B depending on things.

Since Magnitude is on the relatively low end of Island level (14 GT IIRC), and is a really powerful attack maybe we can rate Pokemon who use it at "At least Small Island level+" or just flat out Island level. I'll let you guys decide.

@Dark Again it depends how the Earthquake is done. If it's just done physically it's 6-C, but if it's done by something like Telekinesis or Earth Manipulation it could be High 6-B.

Meanwhile my boy Porygon was 8-C at best...

Survived some missiles that blew up Dr. Aki's house, and defeated another Porygon.

But he was speed of light too because he could travel through electronic devices.

My girl Mawile is like, wall level. She can chew through steel beams and thats it. Cute, but not exactly a power house.

I'm assuming you're referring to Pory?

Because Porygon does learn Rain Dance via TM.

How would TM scaling work? Would they only be at that Tier via TMs?

Not really.

The idea is that TM Moves aren't something a Pokémon normally get.

However, TMs are just teaching a Pokémon how to use a move. It's just knowledge. For example, a Porygon who has learned Rain Dance wouldn't be millions of times stronger than the exactly similar Porygon who hasn't learned it.

In a world with High 6-B Diglets, High 7-C Magikarps, Low 7-C Seeds and so on, that really isn't out of place.

To be fair I doubt a single Magikarp is High 7-C, since the feat was a combined one. I'd say 7-C is safer if we apply it.

IIRC wasnt the 7-C feat for Magikarp right before they evolved? Like, as they were releasing the energy to transform into Gyarados?

These guys were preparing to evolve, but they were still Magikarps. So the strongest Magikarp would be 7-C most likely, but I doubt they are much stronger than normal ones.

Yeah...lets not do it that way, sorry. At best we can say this was more of a side effect of Magikarps evolution.

Ahh I see. I've been working on a Gyarados page on and off and I have it as "Unknown, potentially as high as Town level under certain circumstances" so far.

Feat for Cryagonal: They are composed of ice crystals. They capture prey with chains of ice, freezing the prey at -148┬░ F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back