• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those damn dirty aliens - Kaguya (Touhou) vs Scion (Worm)

Ma boi Scion needs more love, and I'm willing to let Kaguya die for it, or for him to just get more popular. Who wins?

Their strongest states

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed is equalized, but I can erase it

Kaguya Houraisa

Scio

>Kaguya

>Dying

Pick one.

In any case... I have little to no knowledge on Worm but from I can see from the Jesus cosplayer, I'm seeing a stalemate since I have no clue how good his power negation and reality warping are unless he can pull a BFR victory

Back