• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor(Worthy/With Mjolnir) VS Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers)

Rules:

Base forms Speed equalized to Captain Marvel Able to use entire arsenal of Mjolnir Bloodlusted Non-MCU version

You should probably specify Binary Captain Marvel in the thread, otherwise base Carol loses horribly.

My vote goes to Thor, he consistently has better feats and went toe to toe with Gladiator and it could be argued that he had the advantage.

Carol on the other hand didn't even faze him with an energy blast and was one-shot by Gladiator.
Gladiator defeats Carol Danvers
I'm posting these as links because of their length.

https://imgur.com/a/NsNqP#0 - First fight, Thor and Gladiator scuffle for a bit until they are interrupted by the Fantastic Four. No clear victor but it isn't nearly as one-sided as Carol's fight.

https://imgur.com/a/wTsyb#0 - Second fight, Gladiator catches Thor off guard and disarms him after distracting him with a falling building. He does manage to beat Thor here, but in the second round Thor beats down Gladiator and states that he was holding back.

All in all I think it's safe to say that Worthy Thor > Binary.

Haxstomp and AP stomp. Thor with Mjolnir still has God Blast. He'll one shot her. Even without that, he still counters everything Carol has while responding with even more.

Back