• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Win via momentary incapacitation or BFR.

Speed equalized.

Both have 1 day of prep.

Thor has 2 Mjolnirs.

Thor: 2 (Kyle Ramos, ZellTemplar55)

Doomsday: 2 (TeenAngel101, The Wright Way)

Inconclusive: 1 (Captain Vietnam)

Doomsdayvs
Rawr, rawr. I am your Doomsday, brrr! I WILL FIND HIM! [...]

C019119ea61e06aaab26a57564fdc326
Have at thee!

I vote for Doomsday. First, he killed Superman. Second, mighty Darkseid can't defeat Doomsday even with his Omega Beam and immediately Doomsday kick Darkseid ass (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey Vol 1_1). So Thor don't has chance against Doomsday.

Captain Vietnam said:
I vote for Doomsday. First, he killed Superman. Second, mighty Darkseid can't defeat Doomsday even with his Omega Beam and immediately Doomsday kick Darkseid ass (Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey Vol 1_1). So Thor don't has chance against Doomsday.
That's a faulty agrument

Captain Vietnam said:
That's not a good reason. Thor is currently stalemating Superman and Darkside's Omega Beams are rather inconsistent. You have to explain what powers a character has that can beat the others. Currently Thor is comparable in strength, has enough powers to kill him and can nullify Doomsday's revival to stop him from coming back so I vote for him.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The Wright Way said:
Question, can Thor nullify Doomsdays resurection? If so I vote for him if not then Doomsday.
Thor has power nufflicatio
I know I was asking if it would even work on resurection. Currently I see no reason why it shouldn't so my vote goes to Thor.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
^Just check thors page and see his powers and abilities and compare them to doomsdays
I did. It doesn't say how good Thor's power null is which is why I asked if it could affect resurection. Right now I'm assuming it can.

The Wright Way said:
That's not a good reason. Thor is currently stalemating Superman and Darkside's Omega Beams are rather inconsistent. You have to explain what powers a character has that can beat the others. Currently Thor is comparable in strength, has enough powers to kill him and can nullify Doomsday's revival to stop him from coming back so I vote for him.
- Superhuman Strength: With his strength, Doomsday can easily overpower and kill humans and engage other powerful aliens like sun powered Kryptonians.

- Superhuman Speed: In a matter of moments, Doomsday managed to render most of the Justice League incapable of fighting.

- Claws: Very sharp bone protrusions, able to cut through the flesh of a powered Kryptonian.

- Accelerated Healing: He also has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to heal and regenerate from most damage almost instantly.

- Adaptation: He constantly adapts to forms of attack. After experiencing one form of attack he learns how to resist it in the future. Like in Hunter/Prey Vol 1_3, when Superman used a sound gun to paralyze Doomsday, but Doomsday's auditory canals immediately closed making him impervious to the weapon.

Captain Vietnam said:
The Wright Way said:
- Superhuman Strength: With his strength, Doomsday can easily overpower and kill humans and engage other powerful aliens like sun powered Kryptonians.
- Superhuman Speed: In a matter of moments, Doomsday managed to render most of the Justice League incapable of fighting.

- Claws: Very sharp bone protrusions, able to cut through the flesh of a powered Kryptonian.

- Accelerated Healing: He also has a highly accelerated healing factor that allows him to heal and regenerate from most damage almost instantly.

- Adaptation: He constantly adapts to forms of attack. After experiencing one form of attack he learns how to resist it in the future. Like in Hunter/Prey Vol 1_3, when Superman used a sound gun to paralyze Doomsday, but Doomsday's auditory canals immediately closed making him impervious to the weapon.
All of those are medicore to thor's powers and abilities

@Vietnam

Strength: Has that to the similar extents.

Speed: Speed is equalized.

Claws: Dealt with that.

Accelerated Healing: Has fought against greater levels of healing. Healing won't save Doomsday if he gets vaporised by Godblast.

Adaptation: Won't help if Thor uses power null against it.

So how good is Thor's nullification? I remember him using it on Juggernaut but it just took away his forcefield not his strength does he have better instances of using it?

His Power Nullification only works on magic. It removed Juggernauts magic barrier and nothing else. He still had all his other powers. People seriously need to stop wanking Marvel.

Doomsday's Reactive Evolution and Ressurection are things Thor has NO way to get around. Not to mention an AP advantage of 615.9 KiloFOE vs 6.9 KiloFOE. Strong enough to straight up one shot.

Vote for Doomsday.

Changing vote to Doomsday. I think to OP should change the battle conditions seeing as the only was Thor can win is with BFR which is restricted.

I'll wait a while to see what happens before making changes.

Also are we just using Post Crisis Doomsday? Cause Post Flashpoint has broken out of the Phantom zone iirc but I don't know if Post Crisis has a similar answer to BFR

Basically, Doomsday:

One-Shots

Resurrects himself if Thor somehow manages to kill him

Reactive Evolution renders any attack used against him ineffective (BTW, I'm not wanking by saying no one can get by his RE, I'm saying THOR cannot get past it)

Even with Speed Equalized and such, Thor, in character doesn't lead with BFR. In fact, the only reason he has BFR is because he can make portals (Portal Creation gives automatic BFR). Thor, in character, would not even try any of his other Hax either. And even if he did, Doomsday would quickly adapt and render them ineffective.

Literally the first thing Thor would do is try to take him head on, an if he does that, Doomsday just one-punches him into a geyser of blood. Even bloodlusted, his first move is to bull rush his opponents.

And the Warriors Madness boost isn't nearly enough to close the gap

6 KiloFOE x 10 = 60 KiloFOE vs 600 KiloFOE

The only way Thor wins is if he has prior knowledge of Doomsday, and knows that his only hope is to BFR him.

His Power Null only works on magic, beyond that I count your vote.

TeenAngel101 said:
His Power Nullification only works on magic. It removed Juggernauts magic barrier and nothing else. He still had all his other powers. People seriously need to stop wanking Marvel.
Doomsday's Reactive Evolution and Ressurection are things Thor has NO way to get around. Not to mention an AP advantage of 615.9 KiloFOE vs 6.9 KiloFOE. Strong enough to straight up one shot.

Vote for Doomsday.
I have to agree FRA. Doomsday's RE makes basically anything Thor does useless. If it did, Doomsday just resurrects and is likely immune to what did him in. I think Thor's only hope is to use portals to get a BFR. Everything else points the other way.

My vote = Doomsday.

This is old and iirc it was a stomp, or at least very unfair.

Back