• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some upgrades for Rune King Thor

Some other stuff

Here's a full explanation of Rune King Thor's power

Well, it is very uncertain whether the 9 realms are full-sized separate universes, and even so, only destroying their physical content would still just be 3-A.

Also, when he became one with the universe, was he one with the spacetime of it, or one with the space of it?

Truly evolving past death is for the absolute top tier, but it is much easier to go beyond the reach of death embodiments or functions in lower realities.

Given that Death in the Marvel universe is a Low 2-C abstract that is one with the spacetime of the MU, I suppose that may lend credence towards Rune King Thor being of that tier as well.

Yggdrasil does not hold 9 universes, as i believe those are planets

but Low 2-C could be right if he became part of the spacetime continuum of the universe

everything else i will have to back to you after im done looking over the backlog

I already handled most of the backlog Darkness, so I think you can relax.

i guess he would be omniscient based off the scan you provided

i have to look over the omnipresent thing within our wiki

the one question i have is if the Runic Magic in Marvel match the same magic in Norse Mythology

his Immortality would be type 4

@Antvasima

As his final act, before becoming one with the universe, RKT overcame time and destiny, by destroying the Loom of Fate, which wove all of time and all of destiny into a tapestry. RKT destroying the loom was not on the tapestry (1). Hence it cant be assumed that RKT became one with time and space. Because the final part of his ascension ritual was overcoming time and destiny.

Okay. It sounds like "At least Low 2-C" then.

So these are legit to you two, Ant and Darkness? If so, i'm okay with this too. I'm actually curious how people will think of this as well as what people will put him up against.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the profile. UncleSpaceman, feel free to upgrade Rune King Thor to "At least Low 2-C"/"At least Universe level+", with included proper motivations, and then tell in this thread when you are done, so we can relock it.

Omniscience is relative and subjective, but you can add omnipresence.

I adjusted it to "Likely Low 2-C", as being one with the universe most likely gives this rating.

Antvasima said:
I adjusted it to "Likely Low 2-C", as being one with the universe most likely gives this rating.
Shouldn't we put like none notable or something in the weakness section since from what i'm getting off of RKT, he doesn't seem to have any known weaknesses.

I put it back there. I just had to save my edit first. It overlapped with yours.

Oh. Hmm. I did put that 5-A tier there Ant bacause Thor himself is only Large Planet physically(the same as Hercules and Hulk), and he only has that 4-C, 4-B tiers due to his force blasts and being at his peak.

Well, feel free to put it back there if you wish.

Oh, you mean RKT. Well, that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back