• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor and Odin scaling to Captain Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one hates her. It's just how things are. Take a look at Red Hulk, Betty Ross , Jane Foster (despite saying she has the power of the original Thor) all don't have a 2-C tier despite having 3-C already .
Different scenario, Jane Foster is like an inexperienced Thor which is Galaxy and why she got Galaxy level.

I heard it somewhere, so please tell me it's meaning.
When used in here its about forcing a tier with nothing to back it up either scaling feats nor statements. Which clearly is not the case here.
Will read them later, thank you.
The fact that you didnt read it yet doesnt inspire any hope.
You can ask other members, that post is purely irrelevant and meaningless.
Just like the "argument" you gave that you literally called irrelevant.
You've had your fun now take a deep breathe let's be on topic.
Im on topic, you are the one bringing things that are completely unrelated.
If i didn't would i have engaged this debate, things i don't know i tell staffs i don't know and tag knowledgeable members on the topic? It happens that's how comic book are, would only grant him resistance funny enough, all of them aren't consistent enough she scales to those characters just a single hit that did very little damage it or anything.
You know there is a staff member that commented here on this post he said that he wouldnt give his opinion because he wasnt up to date with Captain Marvel comics, if you are not up to date you should have said it like him and abstain from voting here.
You didn't prove any to be consistent just a single panel and none prove they are consistent enough for her to scale to them, what gave you the idea i hate captain marvel, i personally wanna know your reasons.

He can continue to be aggressive, but should have boundaries.
The fact that you didnt even read the OP where i gave all the scans with proper explainations and context means that you shouldnt even be commenting here i dont wanna keep explaining things that are already on the OP that you should have read.
Considering you literally forcing even breakign the wiki rules on scaling to undermite her feats well i think that could easily be in the defenition of parcial.

What of Red Hulk then?
Red Hulk is not like the normal hulk they dont have the same powers just a similar origin example Peter and Miles got their powers from a spider bite but got different powers the same for Spider woman just because all of them have their origin similar doesnt mean they have to scale alike. Normal hulk is just stronger because of his rage power that increases faster

When used in here its about forcing a tier with nothing to back it up either scaling feats nor statements. Which clearly is not the case here.
Forcing a tier is vague scans.
The fact that you didnt read it yet doesnt inspire any hope.
Like every comic book thread evaluated the staffs and members all read the book.
Just like the "argument" you gave that you literally called irrelevant.
Let's see what staffs have to say about it.
Im on topic, you are the one bringing things that are completely unrelated.
Says the dude who used whataboutism and brought unnecessary aggressive behaviour to this thread.
You know there is a staff member that commented here on this post he said that he wouldnt give his opinion because he wasnt up to date with Captain Marvel comics, if you are not up to date you should have said it like him and abstain from voting here.
And I acknowledge that staff who made such comment. It's not compulsory for members to read up to date if not who will evaluate it?
The fact that you didnt even read the OP where i gave all the scans with proper explainations and context means that you shouldnt even be commenting here i dont wanna keep explaining things that are already on the OP that you should have read.
Considering you literally forcing even breakign the wiki rules on scaling to undermite her feats well i think that could easily be in the defenition of parcial.
You expect me to take a thread seriously for trying to scale odin to captain marvel, wake up to reality kiddo, and what you brought little no nothing makes sense then you suddenly started acting childish and unnecessarily aggressive.

I didn't break shit just told you to prove how consistent it is which you couldn't, your fault not mine, will soon totally disagree with 3-C infact.

Forcing a tier is vague scans.
What vague scans? You see her attacking Firelord and you can even see him attacking back with one of his fire blasts, and again you have the comic go read it.
Like every comic book thread evaluated the staffs and members all read the book.
At least read the OP completely thats the very least you can do, read the comics and you will have your opinion worth even more.
Let's see what staffs have to say about it.
Im not sure what you talking about here. You called your own argument irrelevant.
Says the dude who used whataboutism and brought unnecessary aggressive behaviour to this thread.
I did? I think i use the proper amount of aggressiveness.
And I acknowledge that staff who made such comment. It's not compulsory for members to read up to date if not who will evaluate it?
Someone who actually read it maybe? Just an hypotetical scenario where the person who would be evaluating would know what the thread is about instead of making things up as you go.
You expect me to take a thread seriously for trying to scale odin to captain marvel, wake up to reality kiddo, and what you brought little no nothing makes sense then you suddenly started acting childish and unnecessarily aggressive.
And another prove you havent read the thread or you would have seen that i was talking about 1 000 000BC Odin that is far from prime. See what i was talking about? Thats what happens when you dont even read the OP you go there and make this useless coments of things that are very well explained.
I didn't break shit just told you to prove how consistent it is which you couldn't, your fault not mine, will soon totally disagree with 3-C infact.
No?
Character A has a City level feat. Character B lost to Character A, yet still put up a considerable fight, was able to harm him and clearly made Character A exert effort into defeating Character B, then it is safe to assess that Character B has City level Attack Potency and Durability as well.
  • In this case, due to the massive broadness of tiers, even if there is a clear power gap between two characters, it typically cannot be a big enough gap that they're tiers apart if they can have an actual fight with someone. As, for example, a Small Planet level would never be able to harm or do anything at all to a Large Planet level, as the gap between the two tiers is nearly 30 million times. So even if a character overall lost to a Large Planet, if they were able to cause considerable harm to and hold their own against that person, they'd have to be Large Planet level. Though on a clearly lesser extent as the Large Planet level they lost to.
Taken from here the best part is Captain Marvel didnt even lost none of the fights I used, she won against Thor, she didnt lose against Starbrand, she didnt lose against neither Firelord or Terrax. If you even read the rules of this wiki you wouldnt be talking about that.

What vague scans? You see her attacking Firelord and you can even see him attacking back with one of his fire blasts, and again you have the comic go read it.

At least read the OP completely thats the very least you can do, read the comics and you will have your opinion worth even more.

Im not sure what you talking about here. You called your own argument irrelevant.

I did? I think i use the proper amount of aggressiveness.

Someone who actually read it maybe? Just an hypotetical scenario where the person who would be evaluating would know what the thread is about instead of making things up as you go.

And another prove you havent read the thread or you would have seen that i was talking about 1 000 000BC Odin that is far from prime. See what i was talking about? Thats what happens when you dont even read the OP you go there and make this useless coments of things that are very well explained.

No?

Taken from here the best part is Captain Marvel didnt even lost none of the fights I used, she won against Thor, she didnt lose against Starbrand, she didnt lose against neither Firelord or Terrax. If you even read the rules of this wiki you wouldnt be talking about that.
I'm not gonna continue this needless bickering.

But, hitting a character once he/she says "Argh" alone isn't enough to scale especially for comic book characters besides this characters weren't shown to be damaged.

You need to prove her scaling to those characters are consistent if not it's meaningless.

Most of what you posted are just her giving them single hit or her just restraining starbrand with thor, just prove she's consistent enough to be scaled to those characters, bring more feats she's had a through battle with them and it's consistent enough.

And yes the scans you sent are not enough for her to scale needless to say.

I'm not gonna continue this needless bickering.

But, hitting a character once he/she says "Argh" alone isn't enough to scale especially for comic book characters besides this characters weren't shown to be damaged.

You need to prove her scaling to those characters are consistent if not it's meaningless.

Most of what you posted are just her giving them single hit or her just restraining starbrand with thor, just prove she's consistent enough to be scaled to those characters, bring more feats she's had a through battle with them and it's consistent enough.

And yes the scans you sent are not enough for her to scale needless to say.
Dude the OP i showed a lot of the fight but im not placing the entire comic here because you cant lose a few minutes to read it most of whats on the thread has the comic source.

Your opinion of a person that ignored the rules of scalign of this wiki saying that i dont have enough scans hmmmm i think im not even gonna try.
But lets talk more of how Captain Marvel burned Firelord that is a very good point you have there :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

She fought Ove the son of Namor maybe you want to blame her of drowning Namor's son that is also a very good point:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dude the OP i showed a lot of the fight but im not placing the entire comic here because you cant lose a few minutes to read it most of whats on the thread has the comic source.

Your opinion of a person that ignored the rules of scalign of this wiki saying that i dont have enough scans hmmmm i think im not even gonna try.
But lets talk more of how Captain Marvel burned Firelord that is a very good point you have there :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
A single panel or her hitting characters and them just saying "Aarg" isn't enough to scale especially comic book characters, your loss then cause this is never gonna be accepted if you can't dump all of the scans here let the community members see it themselves to evaluate.

I don't agree with you doesn't mean you'd begin to be nonsense, can you tag where i said she burned firelord, and how is that relevant to anything?
She fought Ove the son of Namor maybe you want to blame her of drowning Namor's son that is also a very good point:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
????

Still doesn't change anything when his reaction is just a simple "Argh" no damage was shown to be done on the character, he only even said that due to the heat of the attack since he doesn't look damage as shown in the panel and even a single panel isn't enough to scale, it's vague and not consistent especially when scaling comic book characters.
Sure he sair "Argh" because he was being burned by Captain Marvel.

Dont worry about that i know in the next issue she is gonna freeze iceman. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Or better she is gonna hack ultron:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Im sure that you know some more feats of Captain Marvel that i never seen.
Like win a scream competition against black bolt.

What message/scan was it specifically talking about terrax or Firelord?

Dont worry about that i know in the next issue she is gonna freeze iceman. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Or better she is gonna hack ultron:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Im sure that you know some more feats of Captain Marvel that i never seen.
Like win a scream competition against black bolt.
This thread is a joke, OP himself doesn't take it seriously.

Even if you put words in my mouth and misinterpret my chat, in fiction even fire can burn another fire, weirf but fiction.

What message/scan was it specifically talking about terrax or Firelord?
Both
This thread is a joke, OP himself doesn't take it seriously.

Even if you put words in my mouth and misinterpret my chat, in fiction even fire can burn another fire, weirf but fiction.
No, I dont take you seriously because you didnt respect it. I even gave you the sorce that you asked for the comic but you keep commenting things without knowing by your own choice. If you are not gonna take it seriously i will not take you seriously.

So whats next? Bury Ego? Bury Ivy, i know a crossover seems unlikely but well who knows what i missed.

Which did i say prolly felt heat from her attack?
No, I dont take you seriously because you didnt respect it. I even gave you the sorce that you asked for the comic but you keep commenting things without knowing by your own choice. If you are not gonna take it seriously i will not take you seriously.

So whats next? Bury Ego? Bury Ivy, i know a crossover seems unlikely but well who knows what i missed.
You haven't proven what's is expected off you, there's a very low chance of this getting accepted that's why I told you to prove how consistent it is not a single one hit panel of them saying "Uuurgh" and "Guuuurgh" to her after felling little pain and even damage shown done by her to them isn't even enough to grant a tier especially when scaling comic book characters.
Anyways we are derailing until you have any question worth responding to I'm going to ignore your messages
You can't proof how consistent it is so you choose to ignore, I've got no problem if that's your choice.

Which did i say prolly felt heat from her attack?

You haven't proven what's is expected off you, there's a very low chance of this getting accepted that's why I told you to prove how consistent it is not a single one hit panel of them saying "Uuurgh" and "Guuuurgh" to her after felling little pain and even damage shown done by her to them isn't even enough to grant a tier especially when scaling comic book characters.

You can't proof how consistent it is so you choose to ignore, I've got no problem if that's your choice.
You haven't made what is expected of you to red the OP until then I have no thing that I need to prove, because it's not my problem is yours

What's the point of asking dor the source of you are not gonna see it?
You didn't read the whole OP but I have to copy pasted here in the comment for you to read?
It's not me who needs to prove anything it's you who needs to read

I read them and little to nothing scans in it makes her scale.
You haven't, and not only is your opinion parcial as it doesn't seem to matter how much prove i send here because you are not gonna read it and still blame me because you don't read it.

My god I saw you comment this on the scarlet witch downgrade, but now you refuse to read it hypocrisy to the highest degree.
That thread, the scans needed further context before I can be sure that's why I had to read them so i can be certain, the one's you brought are just vague.
You haven't, and not only is your opinion parcial as it doesn't seem to matter how much prove i send here because you are not gonna read it and still blame me because you don't read it.
You have proved how she's consistent in scaling to those characters even the scans you brought are vague especially when used to scale comic book characters.

That thread, the scans needed further context before I can be sure that's why I had to read them so i can be certain, the one's you brought are just vague.
ho my god thats how you gonna explain your hypocisy? You gonna say that further context was necessary but here its not because the scans only show part of the fight?
You have proved how she's consistent in scaling to those characters even the scans you brought are vague especially when used to scale comic book characters.
No, you are calling them vague because they are a single scan of some frames of a fight the part that matters where she is hurting him.
By the way lets see the definition of hurt, because by this wiki's rules we already established how it counts.
image.png

The reason they are 4 or 5 scans is the reason it is consistent they dont need to be consistent on their own because they are part of a serie of times where she managed to stand up and fight galaxy level opponents. If this was an anime/manga only 1 scan would be enough but because this is comics i show multiple of them because thats how we scale things here in this wiki

ho my god thats how you gonna explain your hypocisy? You gonna say that further context was necessary but here its not because the scans only show part of the fight?
Damage done was little to nothing just the characters squeaking little pain of "Uurgh"
No, you are calling them vague because they are a single scan of some frames of a fight the part that matters where she is hurting him.
By the way lets see the definition of hurt, because by this wiki's rules we already established how it counts.
A character far weaker than me punch me in the jaw and i'd say "Uurgh" without having damage isn't enough to scale them to me.
The reason they are 4 or 5 scans is the reason it is consistent they dont need to be consistent on their own because they are part of a serie of times where she managed to stand up and fight galaxy level opponents. If this was an anime/manga only 1 scan would be enough but because this is comics i show multiple of them because thats how we scale things here in this wiki
Some are just stupid and have no reason to scale, the 2 that you sent are also useless especially when scaling comic book characters, bring the consistency of the feat that she scales to those 3-C characters, atleast 3 different times she's fought them and has reasons to scale, even street level characters go up against planetary and higher level threats not a point in any way, "if" it was an anime but this isn't an anime but comic book that's full of inconsistencies.

Damage done was little to nothing just the characters squeaking little pain of "Uurgh"

A character far weaker than me punch me in the jaw and i'd say "Uurgh" without having damage isn't enough to scale them to me.
Lol again im going to copy paste the wiki rules
Character A has a City level feat. Character B lost to Character A, yet still put up a considerable fight, was able to harm him and clearly made Character A exert effort into defeating Character B, then it is safe to assess that Character B has City level Attack Potency and Durability as well.
  • In this case, due to the massive broadness of tiers, even if there is a clear power gap between two characters, it typically cannot be a big enough gap that they're tiers apart if they can have an actual fight with someone. As, for example, a Small Planet level would never be able to harm or do anything at all to a Large Planet level, as the gap between the two tiers is nearly 30 million times. So even if a character overall lost to a Large Planet, if they were able to cause considerable harm to and hold their own against that person, they'd have to be Large Planet level. Though on a clearly lesser extent as the Large Planet level they lost to.
The case used is planet but the difference between solar system and galaxy is even bigger.
Some are just stupid and have no reason to scale, the 2 that you sent are also useless especially when scaling comic book characters, bring the consistency of the feat that she scales to those 3-C characters, atleast 3 different times she's fought them and has reasons to scale, even street level characters go up against planetary and higher level threats not a point in any way, "if" it was an anime but this isn't an anime but comic book that's full of inconsistencies.
I literally shown multiple feats and consistent ones if you dont like it the problem is yours. What it seems is that you dont even wanna read the comic because you are too afraid that im right and if you do read you couldnt use the same "vague argument" you keep bringing, just so you know in this same issue where she fights Firelord Terrax was about to throw a meteor storm to destroy avengers ship
image.png

Little after Captain Marvel fought him because he was about to kill Starbrand.

Lol again im going to copy paste the wiki rules
The case used is planet but the difference between solar system and galaxy is even bigger.
In this case, due to the massive broadness of tiers, even if there is a clear power gap between two characters, it typically cannot be a big enough gap that they're tiers apart if they can have an actual fight with someone. As, for example, a Small Planet level would never be able to harm or do anything at all to a Large Planet level, as the gap between the two tiers is nearly 30 million times. So even if a character overall lost to a Large Planet, if they were able to cause considerable harm to and hold their own against that person, they'd have to be Large Planet level. Though on a clearly lesser extent as the Large Planet level they lost to.
Comic book inconsistencies can even make someone's grandma Tier 2/1, just so you know.
I literally shown multiple feats and consistent ones if you dont like it the problem is yours. What it seems is that you dont even wanna read the comic because you are too afraid that im right and if you do read you couldnt use the same "vague argument" you keep bringing, just so you know in this same issue where she fights Firelord Terrax was about to throw a meteor storm to destroy avengers ship
The multiple feats you brought are not convincing to scale to her to them, please dump the scans here let everyone see it then, and how does throwing a meteor storm have anything to do with 3-C?

If I read it myself, I doubt i'd agree with you.
Little after Captain Marvel fought him because he was about to kill Starbrand.
Not convincing if she didn't make him exert extra effort to defeat her, besides this is something Batman and captain America characters do at times despite heavy hitters being defeated they still fight the villians who knock the heavy hitters down.

Comic book inconsistencies can even make someone's grandma Tier 2/1, just so you know.
But this is captain Marvel not your grandma
The multiple feats you brought are not convincing to scale to her to them, please dump the scans here let everyone see it then, and how does throwing a meteor storm have anything to do with 3-C?
You were not convinced that might be true but they are convincing so much that you were the only one on this post complainning about the fight itself. The scans are all there for everyone who reads the OP to see.
If I read it myself, I doubt i'd agree with you.
Again making opinion on things you dont know about because you are too afraid to read.
Not convincing if she didn't make him exert extra effort to defeat her, besides this is something Batman and captain America characters do at times despite heavy hitters being defeated they still fight the villians who knock the heavy hitters down.
Im sure that he saying to kill them all very angrily is not enough for you because nothing would be enough for you because your opinion is parcial.
Its funny how during the post over Scarlet witch a single scan of her fighting chaos is enough to keep the 1-A tier a single scan now i have 4 differrent fights.

Also, Suigetsuhyugs, permanently stop being rude and aggressive to other members just because they disagree with you, especially considering that they are spending time trying to help you out. Consider this as an official warning, and if you continue to be a problem, we will be forced to ban you.

Okay, that seems to be our least bad available option at the moment then.
So are you okay with 4-C possibly 3-C?
Also, Suigetsuhyugs, permanently stop being rude and aggressive to other members just because they disagree with you, especially considering that they are spending time trying to help you out. Consider this as an official warning, and if you continue to be a problem, we will be forced to ban you.
I dont think i was that aggresive but i will try to tone it down.

I didnt wanted to do this because this takes way to much work because i have to basically bring an entire comics that is not direcly related to the subject but here we go
The reason that Carol was fighting the heralds was that they were there to kill Starbrand that they judge him a threat capable of melting the stars and even considering him a threat to the universe capable of hurting even Gladiator and set the entire galaxy on fire

Last edited:
This is relevant because she fought the Starbrand hulk i mentioned before in the OP this same hulk Starbrand, that should be at least as powerful as the same Starbrand mentioned now that was capable of doing this, also made this to a celestial that was ok after phoenix attack it with enought power to melt a supernova. The starbrand during this whole event has been shown as a very powerful being stronger than Ghost Goblin that uses Ghost rider's heads that he killed as his bombs and she blown them all at the same time with a single attack, she was also the most effective against Mephisto thats 616 mephisto that she was beating him a bunch of times along the timeline which scales to at least galaxy in this wiki. As you all know Captain Marvel fought a Starbrand the hulk one i mentioned before in the OP. So he has a consistent scaling for at least Galaxy. The fact that Carol managed to hurt him is consistent with a possibly galaxy tier.

I personally disagree with that notion, I'm fine with this option
Why?
I didnt wanted to do this because this takes way to much work because i have to basically bring an entire comics that is not direcly related to the subject but here we go
The reason that Carol was fighting the heralds was that they were there to kill Starbrand that they judge him a threat capable of melting the stars and even considering him a threat to the universe capable of hurting even Gladiator and set the entire galaxy on fire
Already 3-C.
This is relevant because she fought the Starbrand hulk i mentioned before in the OP this same hulk Starbrand, that should be at least as powerful as the same Starbrand mentioned now that was capable of doing this,
Burned and obliterated worlds is not 3-C, just tier 5.
also made this to a celestial that was ok after phoenix attack it with enought power to melt a supernova.
This is more in the 4-C to 4-B range if it can be calced.
The starbrand during this whole event has been shown as a very powerful being stronger than Ghost Goblin that uses Ghost rider's heads that he killed as his bombs and she blown them all at the same time with a single attack, she was also the most effective against Mephisto thats 616 mephisto that she was beating him a bunch of times along the timeline which scales to at least galaxy in this wiki. As you all know Captain Marvel fought a Starbrand the hulk one i mentioned before in the OP. So he has a consistent scaling for at least Galaxy. The fact that Carol managed to hurt him is consistent with a possibly galaxy tier.
No one disputes Starbrand being 3-C, but how consistent is it to scale captain marvel off Starbrand, Can you bring other book that shows she's consistent enough to scale off Starbrand?

We don't accept a single hit that caused little to no damage to scale comic book characters.
So Thor and Captain Marvel end up fighting against Starbrand but not any starbrand a hulk size starbrand,
Nothing here worths enough to make her scale, literally nothing in this scan.
During this fight Starbrand even lifts this a good chunk of the world while she wasnt holding back she does this,
She just hit him, nothing more was shown, most of your scans are cropped infact.

Probably because you are wrong.
Burned and obliterated worlds is not 3-C, just tier 5.
Support feat lower feats help scaling the character more consistently because if they are able to destroy planets make sense that they might be able to destroy solar system instead of being stuck with planet level forever.

No one disputes Starbrand being 3-C, but how consistent is it to scale captain marvel off Starbrand, Can you bring other book that shows she's consistent enough to scale off Starbrand?
I showed multiple times she faced galaxy level threads to show that its consistent that she can hurt and keep up in equal footing with characters that are galaxy level.
We don't accept a single hit that caused little to no damage to scale comic book characters.
She didnt just hurt him as she made him be thrown through 2 mountains
image.png

Nothing here worths enough to make her scale, literally nothing in this scan.

She just hit him, nothing more was shown, most of your scans are cropped infact.
Im trying to keep my tone down so i will avoid commenting about this

@Vasco the while point is you're completely missing the point of the posssibly rating when it comes to the 3-C proposal

While there isn't enough for a definitive rating there's for sure enough here to raise the case for possibly as even if the evidence not conclusive and absolute there is for sure enough to set a precedent as there are plenty of these that would be higher or have implications of being higher.

I think without a doubt 4-C possibly 3-C is the best option and even trying to argue against the possibly is counterproductive due to the whole point of what possibly means

The scans in the OP aren't enough to warrant 3-C.
I know, but the problem is that most of our pages for herald-level Marvel Comics characters are currently completely messed up in terms of very exaggerated statistics and incoherent scaling in-between them, and Carol was apparently forgotten when that very regrettable upgrade was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back