• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor and Odin scaling to Captain Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just saying that I much prefer to scale Carol and all other Marvel Comics characters from their own explicit feats, and not feats by other versions of them from alternative timelines.
Great, now you forgot it was you who wanted to scale her over her future version not me. I was the one who made this thread where im scaling her to Galaxy, the only reason i mentioned this it was because you kept bringing up a 40 years old feat after i let clear this only scales to her current version.
You know that one of the staff members here refused to state his opinion because he was not up to date with her comics, no offense but you decided to give your opinion knowing you are not up to date with her comics not only that but you also only read part of the full threat i made. At least make sure to read the full thread before giving your opinion because i have been explaining things that are well detailed on my thread which apparently you dont seem to know.

I did not know that it was her future version until you mentioned it a few posts ago, and am extremely overworked and very stressed out in general, so it is hard for me to remember or keep track of the details of all the threads I am involved in.

I did not know that it was her future version until you mentioned it a few posts ago, and am extremely overworked and very stressed out in general, so it is hard for me to remember or keep track of the details of all the threads I am involved in.
And that makes it ok to give your opinion without reading? If you had read the thread you wouldnt have wasted so much time messaging about things that are in the thread. So you just overworked yourself so dont make it about me or my thread.

Both of these could be seen as hyperbolic, but as I mentioned:
  • She said that her photon blasts could melt a hole in a star.
  • There's also her scaling to Sindr who (ignoring scaling to War Thor and JF Thor) has her statement that she burned stars from the sky
Captain Marvel fought and took hits from Sindr, who:
If Galaxy level scaling is rejected, there's always the possibility for Star level. Perhaps "At least Star level, likely higher" to indicate that she does have scaling to Galaxy level characters, but doesn't fully scale to them for reasons

Okay. Then it seems reasonable for her Binary form.
Seems great America Chavez scales on captain marvel because she throws a table at her when she is distracted, captain marvel fights 4 or 5 galaxy level enemies on consistent feats she not only doesn't scale as it's completely ignored.
Gamora supposedly trains with Thanos she get MFTL+ combat and react speed captain marvel one shots her easy and even knocked Thanos down and she doesn't get not even FTL speed.
What's favoritism am I right?

Their profiles are outdated and need a bunch of fixing, but no one has done it yet because the many comics produced has made it difficult to keep up
That has nothing to do with being outdated it's the fact that she is scaling to planet for throwing a table at captain marvel while she is distracted, no one should scale on things like that wether the fest is from the 70's or made yesterday. Also that happened during the events of civil war 2 which are considerable recent already in the 2000's, Gamora is scaling on captain marvel over a fight that captain marvel wasn't even fighting she was allowing Gamora to best her up and apparently that's enough motive for planet level.
Like i said the first thing that should have been made on her profile it's have a note saying that captain marvel stats vary depending on the amount of energy she is using Thats the only way to not have this ridiculous staling problems that everyone is complaining in marvel comics.
And if you think 2016 is outdated what to say about captain marvel with an only feat from 1970's
The original reasoning for her Massively FTL+ rating was bad. Now she has a blatantly FTL or higher feat while keeping up with a Massively FTL+ character, so it's reasonable
I'm guessing they will only apply for captain marvel's travel speed which is the actual problem.
Like I said, if the staff don't agree with solid outright 3-C Captain Marvel, we can compromise to "At least 4-C, likely higher" or something similar
A 4-C that apparently is only going to be applied to binary when she said that she had enough energy to melt an hole in a star in base mode, and basically they are ignoring the entire thread

I never said that any of the feats are outdated. I said that the profiles are.
For your information Gamora is scaling to Captain Marvel since 2021 the thread to scale her is still there, America Chavez doesnt have any thread.
The other is her beating Gamora and harming Blue Marvel with a punch, which is honestly better scaling considering Captain Marvel didn't seem hurt from getting hit by that table
The same Gamora that Captain Marvel one shotted not much time later, same blue Marvel that was holding back because America Chavez started to attack everyone out a nowhere.
There's Ronan, She-Hulk and Nova as well. Captain Marvel isn't the only scaling on their profiles
A normal She hulk, Captain Marvel fought a beast like She hulk and was still ignored, her profile linked nova to Richard Rider when the image used shows Sam Alexander. As for Ronan well Captain Marvel become Ronan in her solo comic which now its Carol's half sister who has the hammer and is now an accuser.
I don't think so. She was also fighting and keeping up with Firelord in combat at the same time, so it should also scale to her combat and reaction speed
And are they really accepting the scale or are they saying its an oulier, they are ok because i said its travel speed but try to scale for her combat and reaction speed and they are going to cut your head off like they are doing now with all the consistent feats with galaxy level.
The scans I linked clearly show Captain Marvel being in her base form. It's not my fault if they don't see it.
Same problem
Okay. Then it seems reasonable for her Binary form.
"seems reasonable for her binary form" then try telling him it was her base form that he will faster than light tell you its an outlier.

That just means they scale to each other. Gamora can harm Carol and Carol can harm Gamora
Only because Carol let Gamora hit her we all know that Captain Marvel's resistance attack power and speed depend on how much energy she is using.
Normal She-Hulk is also 5-B
Not the point. Gamora scaled with much weaker evidences but still scaled.
Pretty sure that was brought up in a different CRT but no one bothered to fix it. Sam is 5-B, anyway
Even worse scaling than any of the ones mentioned in this thread he scales to planet because he took a beating by hulk, she takes an attack from Thanos and still scales to planet.
They were already travelling at faster-than-light speeds, so it further supports her scaling since she was fighting and reacting while moving at such speeds
Again try seeling that to haters that consider anything outlier because of who she is. Someone who made up a star level cap to her character based on a single feat from 40 years ago

She isn't using any energy against 5-B Grey Hulk, just raw physical punches. Her durability scales to how hard she can hit, and Gamora would at the very least scale to Carol's raw physical durability due to actually harming and drawing blood from her twice
Now we can assume resistance is immutable? Because apparently any and all people on this thread today dont have any resistance scaling that counts. And as if Carol wasnt already hurt by much lower level being than a 5-B while caught by surprise.
Hulk's tier isn't fixed, and Sam apparently scales to his 5-B end. Though honestly, his profile became shit when Warbringer's was deleted, because he actually had good scaling to others like Model Prime Iron Man
Same problem. And Iron man profile took an huge hit and nowadays has no planet scaling, so that aint helping much.

And so that you know because apparently there is a wrong ideia that Captain Marvel is limited to star level because of her Binary name lets see a scan from when she first become Binary
image.png

"my energy source is the primal fabric of a universe"
That puts her limit at universal not star.
Star level feat?
image.png

And another universe statement?

image.png

"to mainline the universe", "energy of creation"
I dont know why people have this ideia that she was ever limited to star level in her top she should be universal although that probably only applies for her max level that she hasnt discovered yet.

For the record, I think that our entire current scaling chain to "herald-level" Marvel Comics characters is extremely exaggerated, incoherent, and unreliable, but I was not the one who got our current awful scaling applied. I think that all of them should mostly scale from their own feats and their most consistent portrayals in lack of better options given how much of an incoherent mess that Marvel Comics is, and hope to find responsible members who are willing to help me fix the current mess eventually.

Anyway, if you list all of Carol's greatest explicit power displays, without any unproven allegorical flowery language hyperbole involved, and skip your aggression, I can try to evaluate them. However, if you keep being toxic, I will have to close this thread.

For the record, I think that our entire current scaling chain to "herald-level" Marvel Comics characters is extremely exaggerated, incoherent, and unreliable, but I was not the one who got our current awful scaling applied. I think that all of them should mostly scale from their own feats and their most consistent portrayals in lack of better options given how much of an incoherent mess that Marvel Comics is, and hope to find responsible members who are willing to help me fix the current mess eventually.

Anyway, if you list all of Carol's greatest explicit power displays, without any unproven allegorical flowery language hyperbole involved, and skip your aggression, I can try to evaluate them. However, if you keep being toxic, I will have to close this thread.
Almost everything is the OP scaling on multiple characters. And i just explained how yyour ideia of her being limited to star level is wrong.
Im not being toxic im being honest, after all the multiple ways to scale her that i showed, you kept complaining about how the Marvel universe has problems for their characters which were related to 2-C tiers because of the many characters scaling of Thor Hulk and Silver surfer that you said it yourself it shouldnt apply to my thread but you are now extending that problem to heralds. Anyways she still scales to Starbrand and king killmonger destroyer armour.

Both of these could be seen as hyperbolic, but as I mentioned:
  • She said that her photon blasts could melt a hole in a star.
  • There's also her scaling to Sindr who (ignoring scaling to War Thor and JF Thor) has her statement that she burned stars from the sky

If Galaxy level scaling is rejected, there's always the possibility for Star level. Perhaps "At least Star level, likely higher" to indicate that she does have scaling to Galaxy level characters, but doesn't fully scale to them for reasons
4-C seems reasonable if she has feats on that scale, but we have rules against scaling from other timelines.
I agree with this, she could be possibly 3-C also if it's consistent enough but anything higher i disagree.

Just letting clear what I'm proposing here:
  • A note on her profile saying her power level depends on the amount of energy using at the moment. That will avoid other weird scalings like america Chavez planet because she throws a table at captain marvel.
  • A new key or note so that her current power doesn't scale for anyone prior to the current version of captain marvel
  • The change in tiers a 4C, possibly 3C and MFTL+ combat speed travel speed and reaction speed

She fought a non holding back Cosmic Ghost Rider while stating she had enought energy to open a hole through a star
Scan didn't show her dealing damage, so null.
She hit him once and damage wasn't shown to be done except little scream of pain from the hit plus his profile states him comparable to Thor and Surfer which the initial 3-C upgrade didn't include her to characters comparable to them so I disagree also.
His 3-C comes being comparable to Silver surfer which she isn’t among the characters who scale to his 3-C and your scan show him no selling her attack without effort.

Despite I proposed her to having a possibly 3-C, these scans don't warrant her to scale to 3-C, sadly.

Scan didn't show her dealing damage, so null.
She countered his energy blast. Which means she needs equal level of energy to equalize or neutralize it
She hit him once and damage wasn't shown to be done except little scream of pain from the hit plus his profile states him comparable to Thor and Surfer which the initial 3-C upgrade didn't include her to characters comparable to them so I disagree also.
Thats meaningless characters who regenerate also appear getting no damage that doesnt mean they werent hurt and there are marks on his head so he was indeed hurt. Firelord scales to old Thor before he get Odin force.
His 3-C comes being comparable to Silver surfer which she isn’t among the characters who scale to his 3-C and your scan show him no selling her attack without effort.
He felt pain lol, how is it no selling?
Despite I proposed her to having a possibly 3-C, these scans don't warrant her to scale to 3-C, sadly.
She helped melting destroyer armour, she hurt and thrown a Hulk Starbrand. I talk about this in the OP she never scale to them before because she become more powerful now thats why i even talked about a note so that the current version wouldnt scale to her prior versions.

She countered his energy blast. Which means she needs equal level of energy to equalize or neutralize it
Still doesn't make her scale.
Thats meaningless characters who regenerate also appear getting no damage that doesnt mean they werent hurt and there are marks on his head so he was indeed hurt. Firelord scales to old Thor before he get Odin force.
No damage was shown and it wouldn't still scale it has to be consistent enough.
He felt pain lol, how is it no selling?
For a moment, dude legit just stood there and no damage was shown to happen to him as he attacked.
She helped melting destroyer armour, she hurt and thrown a Hulk Starbrand. I talk about this in the OP she never scale to them before because she become more powerful now thats why i even talked about a note so that the current version wouldnt scale to her prior versions.
You can send the scans of these, the scans you brought aren't enough to scale sadly.

Still doesn't make her scale.
Makes close enough to be counted as a feat.
No damage was shown and it wouldn't still scale it has to be consistent enough.
It was shown marks on Firelords face and he clearly felt pain. So if i punch you and it hurts and you feel pain its ok because you "no sell it"? I already explained she become more powerful. Do you know who was fighting Terrax while Captain Marvel fought Firelord? It was She hulk the same she hulk that scale somewhere close to savage hulk because she was amped its consistent 3 galaxy level fighting close to her. Silver Surfer who scales above the other heralds wasnt fighting them which is by the fact that if he did he could defeat them.
For a moment, dude legit just stood there and no damage was shown to happen to him as he attacked.
Lol now you are just being an hater on this so what do you expect the characters to be completely defeated after a single attack? Captain Marvel is not scaling above the heralds she is scaling equal or close enough to be the same tier, no one needs to defeat a to be considered the same level hurting is more than enough to scale.
You can send the scans of these, the scans you brought aren't enough to scale sadly.
There are all of those are in the OP i explained everything with scans

Makes close enough to be counted as a feat.
Still doesn't scale.
It was shown marks on Firelords face and he clearly felt pain. So if i punch you and it hurts and you feel pain its ok because you "no sell it"? I already explained she become more powerful. Do you know who was fighting Terrax while Captain Marvel fought Firelord? It was She hulk the same she hulk that scale somewhere close to savage hulk because she was amped its consistent 3 galaxy level fighting close to her. Silver Surfer who scales above the other heralds wasnt fighting them which is by the fact that if he did he could defeat them.
Even if she simply drew blood it wouldn't still be enough not like she did anyways, I didn't mention no sell here even someone several times weaker than me punches me in the face of course i'd feel pain doesn't make them scale to me, wouldn't even be consistent, she becomes powerful without proof of how powerful she becomes is meaningless.

Post scans of all these and jsyk captain marvel was never included in the characters that scale to Thor or silver surfer 3-C in the heralds upgrade thread otherwise she would have already been 3-C.

You can make a CRT on how she scales to 3-C Thor and Silver surfer then I'd agree.
Lol now you are just being an hater on this so what do you expect the characters to be completely defeated after a single attack? Captain Marvel is not scaling above the heralds she is scaling equal or close enough to be the same tier, no one needs to defeat a to be considered the same level hurting is more than enough to scale.
Call me a hater or anything i don't really care, not completely but the characters need to have a through fight to know if they scale that's if one doesn't one shot the other when the battle begins, simply one hit isn't enough which even the characters in question didn't have problems with, it's not consistent and can't be used, stop throwing words about I already know how it works.

Still doesn't scale.

Even if she simply drew blood it wouldn't still be enough not like she did anyways, I didn't mention no sell here even someone several times weaker than me punches me in the face of course i'd feel pain doesn't make them scale to me, wouldn't even be consistent, she becomes powerful without proof of how powerful she becomes is meaningless.
Lol lets bring some examples then Superman in his post crisis profile he is scaling to Doomsday because he kicked him the next fram he appears without any damage, there is America Chavez that i mentioned before scaling on Captain Marvel because of this again captain marvel just got back up with no damage, mephisto scaling above silver surfer with a bunch of scans which none actually show silver surfer with significant damage, hulk scaling above Blob again no damage, fighting the thing again no damage. I think this is enough multiple characters scale and they dont need to break ones bones or whatever you think. Several times? Unless you comparing to a rat i doubt it, hurting you means he is strong enought to get pass your resistance that means he scales to you. So thats it? Then what about we downscale Thor with odinforce to planet level? We have no ideia how powerful he becomes with odinforce so anything he does is just an outlier, or Superman after sundip he scales to his base self because it was never stated how powerful he become. Stop with this that is ridiculous, thats exacly what this fights are for to evaluate how powerful she become.
Post scans of all these and jsyk captain marvel was never included in the characters that scale to Thor or silver surfer 3-C in the heralds upgrade thread otherwise she would have already been 3-C.
Because no one cares enough about her to remember her heck most people here dont even read Captain Marvel thats why most of her profile only has more than 10 years old comic feats.
You can make a CRT on how she scales to 3-C Thor and Silver surfer then I'd agree.
I literally just made it.
Call me a hater or anything i don't really care, not completely but the characters need to have a through fight to know if they scale that's if one doesn't one shot the other when the battle begins, simply one hit isn't enough which even the characters in question didn't have problems with, it's not consistent and can't be used, stop throwing words about I already know how it works.
You apparently dont know how it works otherwise you wouldnt be saying this things, causing pain is enough to scale
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Stalemated the Avengers, easily launched the Hulk into space and caused Thor great pain)
Thats starbrand by the way scaling to Thor because he caused pain.
You dont know what a fight is for sure if you actually saw or read this comics you would know Captain Marvel attacked and got attack by all of them thats how a fight works.
I see that we probably arent agreeing because you have no ideia how the scaling is made so i appreciate your entry about possibly 3-C but considering your comments are of someone with little knowledge i would say you should keep it to yourself.

Lol lets bring some examples then Superman in his post crisis profile he is scaling to Doomsday because he kicked him the next fram he appears without any damage, there is America Chavez that i mentioned before scaling on Captain Marvel because of this again captain marvel just got back up with no damage, mephisto scaling above silver surfer with a bunch of scans which none actually show silver surfer with significant damage, hulk scaling above Blob again no damage, fighting the thing again no damage. I think this is enough multiple characters scale and they dont need to break ones bones or whatever you think. Several times? Unless you comparing to a rat i doubt it, hurting you means he is strong enought to get pass your resistance that means he scales to you. So thats it? Then what about we downscale Thor with odinforce to planet level? We have no ideia how powerful he becomes with odinforce so anything he does is just an outlier, or Superman after sundip he scales to his base self because it was never stated how powerful he become. Stop with this that is ridiculous, thats exacly what this fights are for to evaluate how powerful she become.
Seeing "Superman" ain't reading this, post this in the DC discussion thread or make a CRT, don't have time reading whataboutism, seem you can't prove your point without using other verses.

Most of what you said are meaningless and irrelevant as they have further context and reasons.
Because no one cares enough about her to remember her heck most people here dont even read Captain Marvel thats why most of her profile only has more than 10 years old comic feats.
That's not a valid reason, many characters were mentioned who don't even come to mind then again you can make a CRT on why she would scale to 3-C Thor and silver surfer cause personally nothing here convinces me.
You apparently dont know how it works otherwise you wouldnt be saying this things, causing pain is enough to scale
A single panel of hiting a character isn't enough and consistent to scale, don't try to wank characters cause you want to.
Thats starbrand by the way scaling to Thor because he caused pain.
Seems it's consistent enough seeing could stalemate the avengers and it says "Great" pain that's enough to scale.
You dont know what a fight is for sure if you actually saw or read this comics you would know Captain Marvel attacked and got attack by all of them thats how a fight works.
I see that we probably arent agreeing because you have no ideia how the scaling is made so i appreciate your entry about possibly 3-C but considering your comments are of someone with little knowledge i would say you should keep it to yourself.
Why don't you dump the scans, then I would have to disagree with 3-C since evidence brought are not up to standards.

Seeing "Superman" ain't reading this, post this in the DC discussion thread or make a CRT, don't have time reading whataboutism, seem you can't prove your point without using other verses.
So it was you who said that to me the last time saying i cant use exqamples of other verses to make my point. Ok then i understand you are really an hater im sorry i misjudged you as someone who can be talked with
Most of what you said are meaningless and irrelevant as they have further context and reasons.
Read the comics in questtion then come here.
That's not a valid reason, many characters were mentioned who don't even come to mind then again you can make a CRT on why she would scale to 3-C Thor and silver surfer cause personally nothing here convinces me.
Its not? Then show me the CTR to scale this to thor or this im sure you remember all those characters because you are the alll mighty soul that knows everything and so you know all the characters that scale to Thor.

A single panel of hiting a character isn't enough and consistent to scale, don't try to wank characters cause you want to.
So i see again you dont read the comics you just look at the scan i linked and assumed that a comic is made of a single panel. Please if you dont have enough knowledge refrain from saying those things.
Seems it's consistent enough seeing could stalemate the avengers and it says "Great" pain that's enough to scale.
Hoo i see so we now need to count the size of his pain scream and judge that so that we can scale? Ya you are just getting worse
Why don't you dump the scans, then I would have to disagree with 3-C since evidence brought are not up to standards.
So i see that not only you are just pretending to know anything here as you dont even know that rules of this wiki

Withstanding Attacks​

Some characters are capable of withstanding damage to the point where an attack only leaves little to no damage on their bodies. In other instances, some characters are less wounded from attacks that seriously harmed others. Sometimes characters are only capable of wounding others because of using sharp attacks which are able to leave more noticeable wounds than blunt attacks.

• Examples
    • Thanos taking a punch from Iron Man and only gaining a small cut on his cheek.
    • Ulquiorra withstanding a large slash from Bankai Ichigo and only gaining a small cut on his chest.
    • Nappa withstood a self-destructive explosion from Chiaotzu and a one-handed Tri-Beam from Tien Shinhan that cost both attackers their lives but left nothing more than minor burns or cuts on him.

No-Selling Attacks​

No-Selling is a term originated from wrestling. It means that a victim shows no reaction to their opponent's offensive moves. It's the concept that the character seems to be invulnerable to pain, when in reality, the ability just didn't inflict enough pain to leave a reaction. The attack can be capable of moving, budging, and occasionally even harming the victim, but they wouldn't show a reaction to this. This is occasionally tied to endurance and pain tolerance instead of durability, but in most situations, the attack was so weak that a character didn't even attempt to react to the attack. Characters are capable of No-Selling and tanking attacks at the same time.

• Examples
    • Even though Frieza's Death Beam was capable of pushing Super Saiyan Goku's head back, he showed no reaction and he wasn't harmed.
    • Captain America's shield toss and punch were capable of moving Loki's head, but they didn't harm him in the slightest.
No selling rules say that the character cant have any reaction show pain is a reaction so it counts as withstanding.
When durability is being discussed, this is especially relevant. If a character can physically attack with a certain level of Attack Potency, showing no sign of pain from said physical attack should be cause for their Durability scaling to their Attack Potency. This is because the character would be forced to withstand a force equal in magnitude to it, and withstanding such a force means the two would be comparable to one another.
You are not showing or using any significant or helpful information as such i think you shouldnt me commenting on things you dont know.

So it was you who said that to me the last time saying i cant use exqamples of other verses to make my point. Ok then i understand you are really an hater im sorry i misjudged you as someone who can be talked with
That's fine by me since i don't agree with battleboard wanks which aren't reasonable.
Read the comics in questtion then come here.
Why don't you post the scans itself then, what are you afraid off? Okay drop the books and exact issues let me read them myself.
Its not? Then show me the CTR to scale this to thor or this im sure you remember all those characters because you are the alll mighty soul that knows everything and so you know all the characters that scale to Thor.
Irrelevant and meaningless post.
Hoo i see so we now need to count the size of his pain scream and judge that so that we can scale? Ya you are just getting worse
Nice of you to interpret my message that way.
No selling rules say that the character cant have any reaction show pain is a reaction so it counts as withstanding.
Still doesn't change anything when his reaction is just a simple "Argh" no damage was shown to be done on the character, he only even said that due to the heat of the attack since he doesn't look damage as shown in the panel and even a single panel isn't enough to scale, it's vague and not consistent especially when scaling comic book characters.
You are not showing or using any significant or helpful information as such i think you shouldnt me commenting on things you dont know.
When you realise in CRT staffs don't easily accept such you'd then realise plus comics are very inconsistent and you need to proof everything you brought is consistent enough and not just single panels to wank a character.

You can tag @Eficiente to look at the CRT.

That's fine by me since i don't agree with battleboard wanks which aren't reasonable.
I see you have no ideia what a wank is, do you even know what that means or you just heard of it somewhere?
Why don't you post the scans itself then, what are you afraid off? Okay drop the books and exact issues let me read them myself.
Avengers (2018) 29# and 30#
Irrelevant and meaningless post.
Now its irrelevant but when you use that argument it was? How much hypocrisy can fit a person?
Nice of you to interpret my message that way.
Because thats the way to interpret stupidity.
Still doesn't change anything when his reaction is just a simple "Argh" no damage was shown to be done on the character, he only even said that due to the heat of the attack since he doesn't look damage as shown in the panel and even a single panel isn't enough to scale, it's vague and not consistent especially when scaling comic book characters.
Did you read the rules? Sure the herald of galactus that controls fire is complaining about heat? My god please dont let me die laughing, if she can burn the herald of galactus that controls fire then she should really scale above him. Yes its not consistent thats why we/I used multiple examples and scans of her fighting characters the same level Galaxy, why are you saying so much crap?
When you realise in CRT staffs don't easily accept such you'd then realise plus comics are very inconsistent and you need to proof everything you brought is consistent enough and not just single panels to wank a character.

You can tag @Eficiente to look at the CRT.
Thats the best you can do? Complain about inconsistency because i have 4 to 5 consistent feats?
I can see the only reason you disagree and others is just because of the hate over her character and it seems you are partial to this subject

Thats the best you can do? Complain about inconsistency because i have 4 to 5 consistent feats?
I can see the only reason you disagree and others is just because of the hate over her character and it seems you are partial to this subject
No one hates her. It's just how things are. Take a look at Red Hulk, Betty Ross , Jane Foster (despite saying she has the power of the original Thor) all don't have a 2-C tier despite having 3-C already .

I see you have no ideia what a wank is, do you even know what that means or you just heard of it somewhere?
I heard it somewhere, so please tell me it's meaning.
Avengers (2018) 29# and 30#
Will read them later, thank you.
Now its irrelevant but when you use that argument it was? How much hypocrisy can fit a person?
You can ask other members, that post is purely irrelevant and meaningless.
Because thats the way to interpret stupidity.
You've had your fun now take a deep breathe let's be on topic.
Did you read the rules? Sure the herald of galactus that controls fire is complaining about heat? My god please dont let me die laughing, if she can burn the herald of galactus that controls fire then she should really scale above him. Yes its not consistent thats why we/I used multiple examples and scans of her fighting characters the same level Galaxy, why are you saying so much crap?
If i didn't would i have engaged this debate, things i don't know i tell staffs i don't know and tag knowledgeable members on the topic? It happens that's how comic book are, would only grant him resistance funny enough, all of them aren't consistent enough she scales to those characters just a single hit that did very little damage it or anything.
You didn't prove any to be consistent just a single panel and none prove they are consistent enough for her to scale to them, what gave you the idea i hate captain marvel, i personally wanna know your reasons.
No one hates her. It's just how things are. Take a look at Red Hulk, Betty Ross , Jane Foster (despite saying she has the power of the original Thor) all don't have a 2-C tier despite having 3-C already .
He can continue to be aggressive, but should have boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back